Gone with the wind
MQ Encyclopedia Guidelines & Tips
1) Indexes - provide an easier and faster way to look for items, feel free to use them when needed.
2) Please use the templates provided in each of the thread when submitting a new entry. Fill in all the information that your know. If you are unsure of something, leave it blank.
3) Keep the images within a reasonable size. Nothing over 250 KB. Take images only on "best" or "high" quality. Also remember to crop the image to the appropriate frame. Attacking images should only have the MQ screen - not your browser, blue screen around it, etc. Inventory pictures should be cropped narrowly around the weapon.
4) When providing specials please add what they do, not just the name of the special.
- Example of a good special description: "Reduces enemy boost and bonus by 50" & "Heals 50% of damage done"
- Example of a bad special description: "healing effect - heals a little" & "Power shot!"
5) On naming:
- If the item's name contains its corresponding level, replace the numeric level with a hyphen. If necessary, add "NSC," "SC," and "NG" to differentiate between different series. For example, "Makinaga NG23/26/32/37/40/43P" would become "Makinaga NG-P Series"
- If the items in the series are named Blank, Very Blank, Very Very Blank (e.x. Arrester Series), name the series: Blank Series
- If the items in the series are very different (e.x. Plain/Murky/Drab/Foggy/Dim/Neutral/Dull/Misty/Cloudy/Unpigmented/Colourless Bazooka ), name the series: Very/More/Much/A Lot/A Whole Lot/Blank, separating each individual adjective with a "/"
6) If you want to collaborate on entries, we do have an IRC channel: #mqencyclopedia
< Message edited by golden1231 -- 6/9/2017 15:38:53 >