Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 21 of 22«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2013 9:32:32   
Lord Thanatos

I think I can do 2:00 pm on Artix today at /house Jont2. :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 501
8/11/2013 12:13:48   
Needshelp

Definitely, I will be there :)
AQW  Post #: 502
8/11/2013 13:25:56   
HeavenlyDemon

I am a bit baffed on who the Dark acolytes are and how do you become one?
AQW  Post #: 503
8/11/2013 15:05:59   
Legion Slicer Silencer

My friend is interested in joining, but his forum account is having issues, so I'm posting his information got him.

1. Stiky321
2. 49
3.Member
4. Stiky321
5. Everything
6. New friends.
7. Rather not give out that information
8. mostly all day
9. Twitter
10. Wanted to join a guild and this one seems like a great guild.

~LSS

< Message edited by Legion Slicer Silencer -- 8/12/2013 17:45:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 504
8/12/2013 2:40:55   
Swordblitzer

I left the guild, since most of the time it's just me and nobody else. I do hope the guild continues to prosper. Bye!
DF AQW  Post #: 505
8/14/2013 9:30:47   
Legion Slicer Silencer

@Lord Thanatos

I have decided to add Stiky to the guild, according to the requirements, I believe that he does qualify.

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 506
8/14/2013 13:57:36   
Lord Thanatos

@LSS

Alright, good work! :) BTW he does meet the requirements.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 507
8/14/2013 15:07:07   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Do I qualify for the rank of Dark Acolyte now?

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 508
8/14/2013 18:38:21   
Lightning Ace

Will there be something done about the members that are never active?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 509
8/14/2013 21:13:01   
Lord Thanatos

@LSS

Since you recruited Stiky and added him, you do now. :)

@Lightning Ace

Many of our members are active, but since we are an international guild, there will be members online at very different times. But believe me, we do take the inactive players into consideration at the HQ.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 510
8/14/2013 22:17:49   
Lightning Ace

@Lord Thanatos
Okay cause i have days were i stay online for 24 house straight and no one is active.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 511
8/15/2013 17:04:55   
FDBlackKnight

Sorry for my really long2 absense,my internet wasn't pay for a couple of month and i have been dying to force my mother to pay it and she finally did.
AQW  Post #: 512
8/17/2013 9:33:53   
RugbyBeast

1. AQW Character Name: RugbyBeast

2. Character Level (40+): 51

3. Member (Yes/No):No

4. BattleOn Forum Username (Only if you applied by E-Mail): RugbyBeast

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: I can aid you guys in Clan Wars, PvPing, helping out with bosses etc.

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: I hope to have fun and do EVIL proud

7. Continent You Live In: Asia

8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): I'm not sure what you mean by server time but I can give you this: UTC: +8.00 From 3pm-6pm and 8pm-9pm

9. How You Heard About Us: I heard about you guys in Yulgar someone said that I shoud check out your guild. Sure enough, its great

10. What Made You Choose Us Over the Other Guilds: You guys spend way more time online, sound EVIL and friendly

11. About Yourself: I play rugby (thus the name), I hate Geography and I drink way too much coffee a day

12. Noteworthy Details: I'm online E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 513
8/18/2013 4:44:54   
HeavenlyDemon

LoL I like how rugby beast posted ''you guys sound Evil and friendly''. This shows we truly are a magnificent guild, no-one can ever be evil and friendly but we are the ones who execute it well. :)

This guild is turning out to be a great guild but however I am thinking of leaving the guild as I am not too happy on the inactivity of players. I am still pondering about whether I should leave the guild or stay... Although time zones may be different, how can it be possible for me not to EVER find anyone online? I usually can find 'Millsart' and a handful of other members, but the rest are usually inactive... I doubt some of them even have Forum accounts. :/
AQW  Post #: 514
8/18/2013 11:26:25   
Lord Thanatos

@RugbyBeast

Welcome aboard! Since you are our newest member, you must register for the clan forums here and also be added to the guild in game. But since you are kinda out of my timezone, I must refer you to Shunu, who is in charge of recruitment in the Eastern Hemisphere (Asia, Australia, Indonesia, etc). Once again, welcome. :)

@Shunu

We have a new applicant name RugbyBeast! However, he is out of my timezone, so I must ask for you to arrange a time and place to meet him in game so he can officially be a part of the guild. Thanks! :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 515
8/18/2013 22:18:54   
RugbyBeast

Alright thanks for letting me in! So when and where will I be able to join the clan. I have also already registered in your website
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 516
8/22/2013 14:56:51   
Legion Slicer Silencer

My time with the ShadowScythe Elites must unfortunately.. come to an end. I have applied, and got accepted into the AQW Ambassadors Guild and I've decided to input my main account. I've had a blast with this guild and hope that this guild will prosper. I wish for nothing but the best for the ShadowScythe Elites. Good luck!

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 517
8/22/2013 16:31:41   
Pokemontristan

I just really love that pic in the OP...

MQ AQW  Post #: 518
8/22/2013 19:05:59   
Lightning Ace

Same here I also got in with the AQW Ambassadors Guild. I really did like the guild. ;-;

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 519
8/25/2013 11:37:24   
millsart

hey is there any guild member that is online from 12.00pm till 6pm server time? if anyone is online at that time i would usually be on sir ver server
Post #: 520
8/28/2013 17:47:14   
Awesomellx

Guys, everytime I log on I only see 2 players, its either they are on a member server or their room is full, to be honest, I've only ever met 2 of the clan members :/
MQ  Post #: 521
11/12/2013 21:30:58   
Sword The Doom

hey =)

Post #: 522
11/21/2013 1:07:13   
gagabear

My Application

1. AQW Character Name: gagabear

2. Character Level (40+): 41

3. Member (Yes/No): Yes

4. BattleOn Forum Username (Only if you applied by E-Mail): gagabear

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: Helping out fellow players and spreading love

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: I would like a clan that is active and actually talks (unlike my old clan), also a clan who respects its members

7. Continent You Live In: Australia

8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): 1:00-3:00

9. How You Heard About Us: Looking through all the guilds on the forums

10. What Made You Choose Us Over the Other Guilds: You seem like the only clan out of all the others who is actually well put together, active and friendly

11. About Yourself: my name is Josh, I like fried chicken and I love sleeping in

12. Noteworthy Details: I dunno (sorry if you expected something written)
AQW  Post #: 523
11/24/2013 21:09:38   
dark lord coolio

1. AQW Character Name:[awesomecoolio]

2. Character Level (40+):[46]

3. Member (Yes/No)[yes]:

4. BattleOn Forum Username (Only if you applied by E-Mail):[Dark lord coolio]

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:[i offer my soul and existence to the shadowscythe]

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan:[to climb the ranks and become the most feared dark lord ever to have existed]

7. Continent You Live In:[America]

8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time):[12(noon)-6,10-4(i am usually up all night playing]

9. How You Heard About Us:[Forum]

10. What Made You Choose Us Over the Other Guilds:[ever since i started playing aqw I have always wanted to see the shadowscythe prevail and become the dominant faction above all]

11. About Yourself:[i am __ aspiring flash artist]

12. Noteworthy Details:[i am rank 10 evil and doomwood i love all things evil i only have evil related items and aspire to become officer in shadowscythe elites]

Post edited to remove personal information, which isn't allowed ~M4B

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 11/23/2014 13:31:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 524
11/27/2013 22:50:28   
tailon

1. AQW Character Name: Lord_Sphexx

2. Character Level (40+): 60

3. Member (Yes/No): Yes

4. BattleOn Forum Username (Only if you applied by E-Mail):

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: The purging of all things GOOD

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: Satisfaction in seeing both Chaos and Good humbled by Evil's wrath.

7. Continent You Live In: North America

8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): Weekdays: 7-12, Weekends: Nearly the Entire Day!!

9. How You Heard About Us: Over the Forums

10. What Made You Choose Us Over the Other Guilds: Evil should be left pure, without the muddling of Good or Chaos, unfortunately, others didn't feel my sentiment.

11. About Yourself: I love all of AE's games and try to be as Evil as I can when I play. Sometimes I'll make some basic imitations of the games in code.

12. Noteworthy Details: 51 classes all atleast rank 5 and 32 rank 10 153/155 Bag Slots filled with mostly Epic, Artifact, or Rare items.

< Message edited by tailon -- 3/26/2014 1:29:26 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 20 [21] 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 21 of 22«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition