Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Webcomic! (Page 59)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Webcomic! (Page 59)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2012 15:33:44   
mturf

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/29/2012 16:09:06   
blank452

Thoom??

FUS-ROH-DA...

Ohhhh, wrong thoom.

Man, you are cranking these out. Loving the night sky and dots this time and was it deliberate the helm eyes were not present at the end shot? Just me being curious.

And, like, Oh mah gaud! Super jelly of your avatar. Like, you don't even know.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
6/29/2012 18:07:20   
mturf

hehe thanks. i made it a while ago but only just realized i can upload my own to use. lol. if i get around to making some more avatars i'll submit it for use. (Disclaimer- EC:UK does not exist ... ;P)
yea, the lack of detailing (helm eyes and thorns) on the middle pic was deliberate.
glad the sky and dots worked well together. took me a while to get a gradient i was happy with so the dotty section wasn't just surrounded in blue. also changed the star brush i used, i think i prefer this one. silent page so i took extra time with the BG and smoke.
hehe, thoom. funny sound. figured i'd go with it tho, somewhere between thud and boom. i went out and slammed the garage door to help decide.

sorry i'v been quiet in these threads for a while. been v.busy, but i read them every week. thanks to everyone for the feedback ^-^

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Webcomic! (Page 59)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition