Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= July 7th Design Notes - Dage vs Nulgath

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= July 7th Design Notes - Dage vs Nulgath
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2012 16:07:59   
Postmaster General

quote:

July 07, 2012
Dage vs Nulgath
Hi everyone! Quickie Design Notes today, perfect for a bite-sized snack! This week in HeroSmash, we stocked the Freedom Day with some brand new items! Get them while you can, since the Freedom Day shop will only be available until July 13, when it will be replaced with Zazul and the Friday the 13th shop! Last time, we announced that the new Battle Poll would be commemorating a special event: AQW’s Dage vs. Nulgath war! Two weapons representing these masters of Evil go in, only one comes out... and it’s all up to you! Happy Smashing!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/7/2012 18:21:43   
Kinzdor

I favor nether side, so I will judge my vote off, the weapon. Wait do we know what the weapons look like?

Edit: Oh there remakes of the AQW rewards, my vote gues to nuglath.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 7/7/2012 18:23:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/8/2012 10:56:51   
Clown the Jester

A civil war in the realm of evil? Oh my. Heh heh heh. And just when they had the edge over good...Hey wait...wait a minute...HOO HOO! I think this could work for me...civil war does tend to lead to Chaos. Heh heh...yes...YES!

Now here's something a chaotic reality bender serial killer Clown can take advantage of. HEE HEE. A nice little war between two power hungry villains that will decimate everything and everyone caught in the crossfire. Wonder if Evil will still be able to stand on it's feet by the time this civil war ends. Heh heh...something tells me they'll be ripe for the plucking. HOO HOO HOO!

It does matter which warlord loses. Either way...I WIN!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/8/2012 11:14:53   
Cookielord12

I hope the Tree trunk of Klunk will win only If it is extremely oversized.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= July 7th Design Notes - Dage vs Nulgath
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition