Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= July 11th DNs - Knocking Down Doors

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= July 11th DNs - Knocking Down Doors
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2012 2:56:48   
Minus123

Gotta b f'in with me >.<, new weapons and I jus enhanced. Oh well, I guess im looking forward to the release >.>, and great war so far
Post #: 76
7/13/2012 6:04:15   
ngshuyi94

Can the staff release the level 35 first, on friday, normal update time? And then when the vault door get broken down comes the shop and achievement.
I think this is better for everyone because if 35 is only released when the door is broken then that would be late saturday or even on a sunday. That, i think would have wasted a chance on saturday for everyone to farm for the new level. Besides, ED's tradition is to have a release every friday.

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 77
7/13/2012 9:53:37   
DunkThatOreo

^ No having an update every friday is ae's tradition :P
Epic  Post #: 78
7/13/2012 9:59:26   
Guppy

quote:

Can the staff release the level 35 first, on friday, normal update time? And then when the vault door get broken down comes the shop and achievement.
I think this is better for everyone because if 35 is only released when the door is broken then that would be late saturday or even on a sunday. That, i think would have wasted a chance on saturday for everyone to farm for the new level. Besides, ED's tradition is to have a release every friday.

quote:

^ No having an update every friday is ae's tradition :P

They're not releasing the Guns, Achievement, or Level 35 till we get through Stage II of the Vault. It was directly said in the DN's.

Directly from the Design Note's;

quote:

upon the collapse of the Second Vault Door, Level 35 will be available for your grinding pleasure!

quote:

Along with unlocking Level 35, behind the door is a shop featuring Level 35 Sidearms (in both credit and varium flavors) that include the new special Infernal Spirit!

< Message edited by Guppy -- 7/13/2012 10:01:32 >
Post #: 79
7/13/2012 10:29:37   
rej

We Exiles will just to pull ourselves together and beat the Vault on Friday then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
7/13/2012 13:25:34   
Rui.
Banned

i am a blood mage and every time i hit the vault i do 50+ damage while my blood just returns 14 odd health. When i use the bomb i get back 0 health back. So why should the passive armours of other classes overpower mine or why should my blood lust fall short ?

Can you make the bomb work with bloodlust ? Yes or no is all i am looking out for no explaining please.
Post #: 81
7/13/2012 13:32:41   
Demon Emperor

^ I agree with you, but that should probably go in the suggestions thread.

Will some or all of the new grenades coming out be available to buy in the Bombot? If so, for credits or varium?

< Message edited by Demon Emperor -- 7/13/2012 13:33:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/13/2012 13:36:51   
friend18

Why should the bomb count towards your bloodlust though? Bloodlust would have to come from you. It means "desire for bloodshed". How does throwing a bomb/grenade have anything to do with bloodlust? It doesn't make sense XD. Plus, BMs/BHs can already do a TON of damage to the vault (more than the other classes). Giving them additional health from throwing a grenade would just make them more OP'ed against the vault.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 83
7/13/2012 13:45:40   
Oba

I know level 35 and the guns wont release tonight, but I wonder if, and HOPE, the bug fixes will go live so the war can go back to normal - where exile is 3 million points behind
It would also be nice if the grenades released tonight.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/13/2012 13:48:46   
8x

^Exile was 3 million behind because exile players didn't know that an achievment was given to the first to break through the doors. Bugs didn't have much to do with it.

< Message edited by 8x -- 7/13/2012 13:49:03 >
Epic  Post #: 85
7/13/2012 13:48:47   
Calogero

If I may speak freely, ( which isn't the case )

I wonder why Exile uncovered the Vault at the same time as Legion...
I remember that Legion beaten the Vault first hours before Exile so According to Logic
Exile should have started vsing the Second vault hours later...

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/13/2012 13:51:51   
8x

^
quote:

Also, conducting the war in phases or "rounds" has kept the scores from running away to insurmountable numbers like we saw with the Frysteland War.

This is why exile uncovered the doors at the same time as legion. (quote from NW)
Epic  Post #: 87
7/13/2012 13:53:24   
Oba

quote:

^Exile was 3 million behind because exile players didn't know that an achievment was given to the first to break through the doors. Bugs didn't have much to do with it.

Puh lease... it was known that the first alignment to kill the vault door would get a achievement even before the war started..

And I know bugs didnt have much to do with Legion winning by 3 million, but it have much to do with the current neck to neck race. But I aint going into that topic once again, as it will only give me a warning and most likely lock this thread.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 88
7/13/2012 13:54:04   
Algorithm

Looking at the war bar update seems so unreal :P. Can't elaborate on that though, or this thread will be trashed like the others.
Post #: 89
7/13/2012 13:57:23   
Lord Loss...

Ok I get that guns won't be released till the vault doors are broken, but I still think that the bug fix should come in today (in fact I think it should have come a few days earlier but whatever).
But if the bug fixes won't be made today, on the day when ED usually updates, you will be showing the highest mark of unprofessionalism ever as you are letting an entire phase of the event go bugged, broken, imperfect etc. I don't understand what reason can there be that the bug wasn't fixed yet. If it's the same bug as the first time why not do the same thing as last time. If it's just a graphic bug how hard can it be to fix it and if it's a completely new bug then don't make excuses for postponing an event for two weeks, on the grounds of fixing bugs.

< Message edited by Lord Loss... -- 7/13/2012 13:59:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/13/2012 14:07:42   
Guppy

quote:

Excuses, excuses.

We all know Exiles just couldn't keep up with us.

quote:

Ok I get that guns won't be released till the vault doors are broken, but I still think that the bug fix should come in today (in fact I think it should have come a few days earlier but whatever).
But if the bug fixes won't be made today, on the day when ED usually updates, you will be showing the highest mark of unprofessionalism ever as you are letting an entire phase of the event go bugged, broken, imperfect etc. I don't understand what reason can there be that the bug wasn't fixed yet. If it's the same bug as the first time why not do the same thing as last time. If it's just a graphic bug how hard can it be to fix it and if it's a completely new bug then don't make excuses for postponing an event for two weeks, on the grounds of fixing bugs.

Bugs, bugs, bugs.

Titan said that Bugs are already fixed, they just haven't released the Patch yet. Obviously, so be patient.

< Message edited by Guppy -- 7/13/2012 14:09:43 >
Post #: 91
7/13/2012 14:08:00   
  Charfade

@ Lord Loss we are doing a release today, it will include bug fixes as well as content once the vault is down. You will not be able to access that content until the vault is breached however... oh and also Fri 13th cheevo will be out too ^^ - meaning you have a chance to get it.

< Message edited by Charfade -- 7/13/2012 14:14:44 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 92
7/13/2012 14:10:02   
Mokta 3

@Algorithm

It is unreal, they can say all they want, but its to obvious that this is a setup for numerous business reasons.

Epic  Post #: 93
7/13/2012 14:12:34   
DeathGuard

@Charfade please don't take out Friday 13th cheevo, give everyone who is near to get it one more week please. I'm so close to get it, I just need around 2 more days to get it and many needs some few days also, please do it since it won't be back in around for a year
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/13/2012 14:16:02   
  Charfade

@ DeathGuard I meant it as you have a chance to get it. XD sry for the confusion. Its still going to be in for one more week.
MQ Epic  Post #: 95
7/13/2012 14:17:06   
8x

quote:

Puh lease... it was known that the first alignment to kill the vault door would get a achievement even before the war started..

The only thing that I ever saw in the design notes was that at the end of the war winning alignment will get special achievement, not each round.

@Guppy
You keep bashing exile players on forum, but I wonder how much vault damage you actually dealt to the Vault. So far I did over 160k damage, I bet you did 3 times more.
Epic  Post #: 96
7/13/2012 14:18:51   
DeathGuard

@Charfade: Thank you so much Charfade <3
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 97
7/13/2012 14:20:11   
Oba

quote:

The only thing that I ever saw in the design notes was that at the end of the war winning alignment will get special achievement, not each round.

Yea well, on this game we only get information about the game via twitter. In the DN's however we get great information about insects!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 98
7/13/2012 14:22:52   
Lord Loss...

quote:

the only thing that I ever saw in the design notes was that at the end of the war winning alignment will get special achievement, not each round.

So was exile planing to let us win till the last second and then suddenly make up for all of it in the last minute of war?

< Message edited by Lord Loss... -- 7/13/2012 14:23:42 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 99
7/13/2012 14:23:16   
8x

@Oba
I didn't read anything about achievements after each round on twitter either.

quote:

So was exile planing to let us win till the last second and then suddenly make up for all of it in the last minute of war?

1 special achievement at the end of the war worth 1k is fine, but 3 achievements is a bit much. Besides exile still had at least 2 rounds left to catch up/ or miserably lose. <.<

< Message edited by 8x -- 7/13/2012 14:29:13 >
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= July 11th DNs - Knocking Down Doors
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition