Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Art Style for Next "SCMM" - We Call Them SCEM Now!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Art Style for Next "SCMM" - We Call Them SCEM Now!
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2012 8:15:45   
Megadragonknight

I for one want a mech that is very entertaining just like BC, he may look like he is some sort of imbecile/silly but he is just one serious mech when fighting. Truthfully,I like it that way that he is an entertaining and tough mech with some seriousness in him. Just my opinion but i still prefer mech that is very serious and knights fit to be one of those who are serious, protect the world and bring justice upon evils especially ShS and EC.
Post #: 176
8/8/2012 8:21:26   
ScytheOfShadows

No matter how good, powerful, or jokingly stupid they make these things, I will still never become an SC

But I am still against the idea of "joke" mecha in general. Brings me back to why I quit AQW in the first place...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 177
8/8/2012 8:59:06   
Gamemastersam

Another time themed mecha would be nice.
DF MQ  Post #: 178
8/9/2012 18:45:37   
jlnod15

How about a Dage/Nulgath based Mech? :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 179
8/9/2012 19:07:24   
ScytheOfShadows

@jinod15

Never. As long as I draw breath, never. AQW's ripped off more of anything I can remember and I am not in favour of ripping off a ripoff.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 180
8/9/2012 20:06:51   
Glais

MQ community tends to hate AQW as it retroactively caused MQ's decline. They don't all hate AQW, but it's something I've noticed many of them (including myself) have. Dage/Nulgath Mech probably wouldn't go over well. That aside, it wouldn't really make any sense.
DF MQ  Post #: 181
8/9/2012 22:38:28   
The Cow says MOO

I really want to ask, why is Dage and Nulgath so appealing? All they do is give you oversized laggy stuff.

Why don't people say, Wargoth mech, Xan mech, etc. etc.

Actually, I want to see the next one being a serious mech that is on fire. FIRRRRE

@zc

At this point, I think if you turn into an SC, you won't gain anything. Many of your rares are bought NSC/NG, so, being an SC is just... well, useless to you. At least, imo
Post #: 182
8/9/2012 22:42:58   
Gamemastersam

@^ So not true. There is always opportunity for SCs. Like the next SCEM that this thread is based on. 25% boost to creds and alot more content.
DF MQ  Post #: 183
8/9/2012 23:59:29   
Glais

Stats would probably be the best reason to upgrade gameplay wise. A single Mech at this point in the game isn't a good incentive to get SC. Back when MQ came out it was (whole reason i upgraded is for NG HammerHead) but now, where you can get a strong Mech easily via holiday stuff, not so much.

DF MQ  Post #: 184
8/10/2012 0:05:58   
Gamemastersam

Holiday stuff only comes around once a year though. id rather spend $25 and have multiple strong mech plus holiday mech than JUST holidays for free
DF MQ  Post #: 185
8/10/2012 0:09:45   
Glais

Yeah but Zc already has a ton of strong NG and NSC stuff. There's no real reason for him to become an SC.
DF MQ  Post #: 186
8/10/2012 0:42:15   
Gamemastersam

Heres 3 reasons:

• rereleased SCMMs and SCEMs
  • Inventory slots and mecha slots
  • his RH will become way better

But its his choice to be NSC and i wont judge him for that.
DF MQ  Post #: 187
8/10/2012 8:20:37   
Hoggs Bison

It's true how becoming an SC would benefit him, and it wouldn't really cost that much but that's up to zccheng.
But remember zccheng, when you feel like you need to, upgrade. I'm not just saying this because i'm an SC, but there are some benefits you wouldn't want to miss out on.

Hrmm, I suspect the Newsletter will be sometime around 6:00 PM...

< Message edited by Hoggs Bison -- 8/10/2012 17:53:13 >
MQ  Post #: 188
8/12/2012 9:51:32   
Rivale

This is probably my last suggestion here but..
How about an Ultron based mech?
If it's accepted,then I'd like to see it go against the Loki(・∀・).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 189
8/12/2012 11:09:07   
neo_manni

what about that time when the AQW staff did those live drawings I really liked Thyton's sand destiny I wish I was there it looked ABSOLUTELY TOP CLASS even higher than Dage's design. you guys should do a camouflage type mecha inspired by thyton/militiary type mecha where the mecha rolls in the ground every once in a while and then when it attacks it has millitiary precison, explosiveness, evasiveness and speed.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 190
8/13/2012 21:00:24   
Gamemastersam

Wouldnt it have been easier to say a military mecha? And as zccheng has said:
quote:

Never. As long as I draw breath, never. AQW's ripped off more of anything I can remember and I am not in favour of ripping off a ripoff.

Plus, AQW is our rival game society. We hate AQW for staff leaking and they hate us for "not being good enough." Anything AQW would not fly right with the MQ society. Forums or no forums.
DF MQ  Post #: 191
8/13/2012 22:24:15   
forumlogin

Personally, I think all the AQW hate is a bit silly. :I
Even if they did "steal staff", as the saying goes, we're making do with what we got, and it's honestly just pointless to be so hostile over such issues--particularly when we're all, in the end, part of the same gaming community.
AQW has some potential ideas to draw from. Being so averse to them for no reason only robs MQ of inspiration.
DF MQ  Post #: 192
8/14/2012 1:16:05   
neo_manni

Gamemastersam @ I would have to agree with you 99.999999999% of the time that 0.00000000001% thing came out and it holds very mystical appearance if you saw it you would be like that should be the theme of AQW cause everything fails in comparison to it. I wish I remembered the name I would sooo show you it in a heartbeat its like super awesome super crazy RARE AWESOMENESS!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 193
8/14/2012 4:15:27   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Hey all,

This thread is about what you all want for the next SCM/SCE mecha, and not on AQW contents. Please stay on topic and continue to discuss about the ideas you want to see as mentioned by Mae in the first post:

quote:

Then the other thing is, we had this thread where Korin wanted to know what you wanted to see in the next "SCMM" -- and the forums ate it somehow.
So, what we want to know is what kind of art style do you want? A militaristic machine? Something more 'humanoid?' You've been telling us about your favorites of the past - what would you like for the relatively near future?
DF AQW  Post #: 194
8/14/2012 7:56:18   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

I too would like to see a military style mecha, but I would like it to be the reward at the end of a quests that would justify the theme of the mecha. But yeah, military mecha are cool! :-P

Found a couple more pics that depict some nice looking mecha concepts: click here and here .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
8/14/2012 8:47:35   
Gamemastersam

I would want to earn my SCEM as well. something with that much power shouldnt just be bought.
DF MQ  Post #: 196
8/14/2012 9:14:55   
Hoggs Bison

@Gamemastersam

"wat"

If you're a Star Captain then you deserve it, it doesn't have to be earned when you've supported the game.
MQ  Post #: 197
8/14/2012 15:53:03   
Glais

Well originally that made sense because we didn't have...Dharmahp. All the others were strong,mbut not enough to rend the game apart.
DF MQ  Post #: 198
8/14/2012 17:24:40   
Solargeo

i would say a military style mech but with mainly oversized guns and nuclear explsions or why not a Halo themedish one with a werid energy sword front arm machine gun back arm shoulders be rockets and head would fire a laser or high cailber round and body fires either a laser pulse or beats them up or what about an assassain themed mech that involes more quite style than mystaraven?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 199
8/14/2012 18:08:00   
cyclopsen

A mecha made entirely out of hard glass. Or a new quadroped.
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Art Style for Next "SCMM" - We Call Them SCEM Now!
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition