Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2012 7:56:58   
Dark A. Dragon

Scoring Update Plz and thanx

L3GION FOR LIF3 !!
Epic  Post #: 76
7/25/2012 8:01:40   
Cookielord12

Got a Magma grenade drop :)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
7/25/2012 9:39:06   
midnight assassin

Hoping for the best on the exiles.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/25/2012 9:49:56   
TankMage

Got lucky and had a Magma Grenade drop, loved the animation and it definitely gave a nice little boost to my vault damage.
AQ Epic  Post #: 79
7/25/2012 14:24:07   
Unknown Menace

As 20% exile players has already stopped particpating and legion gets the extra bomb it seems faith has already decided.

I hope whatever tricks the lawman has got in his dusty sleeves will help exiles.
Ill never stop fighting!
Epic  Post #: 80
7/25/2012 14:35:11   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Cmon Exile! Man..... Thats getting old...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/25/2012 14:37:10   
Magiskee

Legion's already got a 140k lead :/. Exile can do better then this zzz
Post #: 82
7/25/2012 14:42:47   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

The new room next to the vault would be an epic hangout area.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 83
7/25/2012 15:06:16   
Magiskee

Exile's slowly closing the gap :P.
Post #: 84
7/25/2012 15:35:32   
kingpowerlord

Time for my motivational speach,

Ahum,

Citizens of delta v we are not only fighting for our lives but also in the name of baelius the chubby! We must kill more bugs and get more grenades so baelius can eat the bugs and become even more fat!

Fatty the fat baelius! Go legion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motivational speech over, I expect a 500k lead by tomorrow then extend it to 1 million and then 5 million.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/25/2012 15:49:28   
Mr. Black OP

^
Sorry to disappoint but that lead won't happen. Who's Chubby?

Exile PM everyone you know who's exile (here or in game) or not in the war get them in there, recruit noobs, 100 noobs doing 20 damage is 2000 extra damage every couple minutes, use all your grenades. Let's show them what the entire Exile army is capable of!
Epic  Post #: 86
7/25/2012 15:51:06   
kingpowerlord

Baelius is our chubby leader -_-

That's why he never comes out duh,

He can't walk
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
7/25/2012 15:57:55   
Mr. Black OP

^
If he made the vaults then why doesn't he just give you guys the key then? Oh that's right in this war your serving Silas.
Epic  Post #: 88
7/25/2012 16:05:28   
kingpowerlord

He can't give us the keys because he is sitting on them and cus he's fat he can't move...

So there.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/25/2012 16:18:10   
Heavy bolter

lol legion should have the keys or codes to the vault.
Epic  Post #: 90
7/25/2012 16:29:48   
charwelly

Score update?
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
7/25/2012 17:22:54   
Rayman
Banned

Score update
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
7/25/2012 17:27:09   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

The only thing stopping Exile winning is not that Legion is superior, because they are not. The only thing stopping us is ourselves. The Legion's cruel actions shall be paid back, in full. We shall collect on them, and then Alydriah will collect on them from their failure. They have harmed countless Yeti and other wildlife, they have abused and enslaved the Krampus people, they kill their own troops for not being cold-blooded murderers. I, for one, shall not sit back idly and let them get away with all this. Our hour of victory is close at hands fellow brethren. One alone cannot stop them. We must unite together, not as a large group with one common goal, but as one single entity bent on justice. Together, with our Mechachillid brothers-in-arms, we shall unite and conquer! We shall show Legion that Exile is no bug for them to squish, even though we fight among them. We shall fight to right the wrongs done to Oz, the man who lost both love and friend by the treachery of Caden; the wrongs done to Ulysses, the man who lost his sight; the wrongs done to Galatea, the woman who was turned machine and lost her humanity until she met Ulysses; the wrongs done that split the St. Alban family and severed blood ties themselves; the wrongs done that took the eyes of Edgar Boothe, Legion though he may be he defied Alydriah to protect his family and King; and for Administrator 12, also Legion but who fought the tyrannous and cruel actions of Alydriah to his grave. We Exiles have heart, we shall avenge our brethren for the wrongs done to them. We shall also extend that to any who have fallen victim to Legion's actions, on our side or not. We cannot win this just sitting back. Together we must work and spread this message so all may hear it. We are Exile united and we shall overthrow Alydriah!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
7/25/2012 17:43:55   
rej

I dealt about 7k vault damage today. I should get roughly the same amount tomorrow. Go Exile.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/25/2012 20:36:05   
DunkThatOreo

That was a pretty speech mallet :D
Epic  Post #: 95
7/25/2012 20:50:18   
fhiz

This feels like it's dragging on longer then last years gears games on mechquest. When this is all over, the staff should do several months of only balance updates. Make it a game worth playing, not just pretty to look at.
Post #: 96
7/25/2012 21:24:41   
Vypie

To all Exiles I see saying "we can win this war!", Let me just say that it counts for nothing.

What we must really say is:
"We WILL win this war!"

Remember that the attitude is what counts, and we Exiles, have the attitude! Show Legion we will win this war!

(No baby mechachillids will be harmed in the making of this war.)
Epic  Post #: 97
7/25/2012 21:57:55   
Gotai

Exile in lead =) I can finally go to sleep now ^^
Post #: 98
7/25/2012 21:59:20   
Mr. Black OP

^
When exile is in the lead that's when we stay on to destroy legion's chances. Going to be on for a while.

Everyone tell your friends not to go for exile war hero tomorrow, I'm going for it.

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 7/25/2012 22:06:08 >
Epic  Post #: 99
7/25/2012 22:04:59   
Gotai

^Didnt wanted to go to sleep untill i saw exile in lead and its 4am now... Got 8k influ today and id like to go to sleep =)
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition