Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Gears games: requiring urgent balancing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Gears games: requiring urgent balancing
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/26/2012 22:44:52   
Hoggs Bison

It won't really prove anything, and Wolfblade just plain sucks without customization, and if it was customized, it would be a mess.
MQ  Post #: 101
7/26/2012 22:46:21   
The Cow says MOO

quote:

It won't really prove anything, and Wolfblade just plain sucks without customization, and if it was customized, it would be a mess.

So true
Post #: 102
7/26/2012 22:51:07   
forumlogin

Eh, RH and MR are better for the higher levels; sub-25 is where the WB's strength is.
For the love of sdfklas, though, can we stop bashing on WB? I get the point already. :I

On a side note, for someone who said that Stealth and others don't actively advertise RH and MR, I'm pretty sure you're wrong there. XD
Almost certain I've seen them going around telling people to join RH, at LEAST for Stealth. :3
DF MQ  Post #: 103
7/26/2012 22:52:08   
Selutu
Constructive

@Gamemastersam
Every computer, even the most basic has the Print Screen button used for Screen-shots.
Also how is 200 big numbers, I've done 300+ with AMR's shoulders.
When I said big numbers before, what I meant was that at the lower-levels, it does significantly more damage than the other 2 HMs.

Also MQ Community-50 people=/=WB, there are plenty of people outside the forums in RH and MR although WB still has a much higher amount of members.

@forumlogin
It's more or less just stealth. :P
glai barely uses his house stuff from what I've seen and Theif just posts lots of builds with ARH.

< Message edited by Selutu -- 7/26/2012 22:53:29 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 104
7/26/2012 22:52:41   
The Cow says MOO

@forum

O rlly? Didn't notice. That's cute, I wonder how Stealth does it

< Message edited by The Cow says MOO -- 7/26/2012 22:53:41 >
Post #: 105
7/26/2012 22:52:42   
Gamemastersam

quote:

You can say that you customize it into a perfect 5-turn kill OP offense build (Repulsive skull, Deluxeblade, etc.), but it ruins the purpose, as that's not even a Wolfblade mech, but a bunch of OP weapons.

I kill all my enemies with the AWB in 5 turns.

quote:

It won't really prove anything, and Wolfblade just plain sucks without customization, and if it was customized, it would be a mess

I bet i can kill twice as many zombies as you with my HM vs your HM
DF MQ  Post #: 106
7/26/2012 22:53:49   
Glais

quote:

I kill all my enemies with the AWB in 5 turns.

Most Mechs can do this. 4 Turns is the average, 3 is great, 2 is mythical.
DF MQ  Post #: 107
7/26/2012 22:54:47   
The Cow says MOO

@^

In EXTREME?
Post #: 108
7/26/2012 22:56:14   
Selutu
Constructive

@Gamemastersam
Extreme mode? I doubt it. Normal Mode? AMR does it in 4. BD > FA > FS > BS
Also speed=/=good. Killing more =/=better. If you're talking about killing zombies, I can guarantee you that AMR does it quicker than AWB.

@The Cow says MOO
At least he used to...

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 109
7/26/2012 22:57:19   
Hoggs Bison

@Gamemastersam

Okay, now your just being pure biased.

WB relies on crits, and RH and MR take time, but have FAR superior defense, Romero Zombies need customization, and no default HM can just insta-kill them.
It doesn't prove anything, please stop forcefully supporting WB when you don't have any actual facts to back you up. If you love pure damage and stuns, we're not stopping you, just stop over-supporting WB.

< Message edited by Hoggs Bison -- 7/26/2012 22:58:57 >
MQ  Post #: 110
7/26/2012 22:57:22   
Glais

quote:

@^

In EXTREME?

Sorry, I had no idea we were talking Extreme. Computer was glitching up.
DF MQ  Post #: 111
7/26/2012 23:01:56   
Zanzibaarus

@glaisaurus_x
You never responded to my post in the thread regarding the change to the former SCMMs. Why did you dissapear?

On topic: I think we need to get back on topic. It sounds like a flaming frag fest in here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
7/26/2012 23:04:03   
Glais

Been having computer troubles sorry, I probably just missed it. If you'd be so kind to direct me to it I'd gladly respond.

And well, I agree. We don't want this to delude into anything aggressive or whatnot.
DF MQ  Post #: 113
7/26/2012 23:08:00   
The Cow says MOO

@^

Heh, I'll apologise if I sounded mean or anything, I was just trying to express my point, shoulda used bold instead of caps, srry.

OT: I want to ask, is betraying hard? I mean, is getting 100 betrayal badges hard? I'm coming HAAAWWWKS!
Post #: 114
7/26/2012 23:08:06   
Gamemastersam

You know what, i cant do this anymore. you guys are posting TOO FAST!! i cant respond to you guys. especially when my brother wont leave me alone.
DF MQ  Post #: 115
7/26/2012 23:09:16   
Zanzibaarus

Page 4, Post #83

That was my response to your Lord English suggestion and my backing of an alternating/randomization-based Alternians Troll Mecha.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
7/26/2012 23:09:25   
Glais

@Cow:SCs don't need badges IIRC. I didn't have to collect any anyhow. Never actually TRIED otherwise.

@Gamer:Hn, ok.
DF MQ  Post #: 117
7/26/2012 23:13:30   
Selutu
Constructive

@The Cow says MOO
SCs can just do the Betrayal Quest straight away without any Badges, while NSCs requires 100 Betrayal Badges.

@Gamemastersam
Alright...?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 118
7/26/2012 23:13:53   
The Cow says MOO

@^

KEWL! RH, here I coooooooome!
Post #: 119
7/26/2012 23:26:37   
Death snake1

would someone like to send me a link with all of the data on MR and RH's advanced mechs. i would like to see which one is a better build for my playing style. i currently have AWB, and i find that it is not the style for me and am thinking of switching to RH, but not sure as to that right now and would like to make an educated desisionbased on the different possible styles of play, and game on to the hopefully balanced GG.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 120
7/26/2012 23:28:21   
stealthwings
Helpful

@Above
Advanced Raven
Advanced Hawk
DF MQ  Post #: 121
7/26/2012 23:36:52   
Death snake1

@ stealthwings- thank you, this has truly helped my desision, based on how i like to play. MR actualy seems like a house for me. i like damaging enemy stats and buffing myself, and i enjoy doing DOTs and watching my enemies health fall. i don't care if MR has won or lost, i think the house fits me and i will gladly fight my hardest for them at the Gears Games!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 122
7/26/2012 23:40:27   
Glais

MR is a fun house to be in, though the damage rates are a bit random. If you enjoy the whackiness of unpredictability you will have fun with it!
DF MQ  Post #: 123
7/26/2012 23:41:44   
stealthwings
Helpful

Happy to help. Remember though, it is not just HMs, there are also house weapons to take into account. Based on your playstyle, you would probably still prefer MR, but there are plenty of things which can do what MR does, not as many which can do what RH does.

And to everyone who is so sure that one house will win, iirc a while ago someone said that a staff member said that the GG would determine which house completed its goals. Which would you rather?
WB: Rule the world (yes, the goal sounds kinda cool, but think about how it would be implemented)
MR: See what is behind the door
RH: Get dragons into the game

I mean, who doesn't love dragons? Fight for RH to bring dragons into MQ.
DF MQ  Post #: 124
7/26/2012 23:43:45   
Glais

RH definitely has the best goal, but I'm not sure if everyone...knows this.

Mostly it's best since Dragons have been hinted at since the beginning of the game, plot relevance and such.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 7/26/2012 23:51:24 >
DF MQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Gears games: requiring urgent balancing
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition