Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Suggestion Contest Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= Suggestion Contest Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 11«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/26/2012 22:16:35   
DragonUltraMaster

AQQ&A

I think that I will enter it, but I won't do it in a few days though.. I'll try too relax meanwhile and think of something quite extrodinary... if I'm really able to do so :p

But for now, I'll just wish everyone GOOD LUCK! and may the best idea win! :P

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
7/26/2012 22:22:23   
Memory of a Nightmare

Well, isn't that funny? I just posted my entry here, and just as I saw it posted I remembered that I hadn't included Charisma's role in my Pet suggestion now that all pets will have 100% Attack Rate. Too late to do anything about it now, but I hope it doesn't ruin my chances in this contest.

And of course, good luck, everyone!

< Message edited by Memory of a Nightmare -- 7/26/2012 22:25:52 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 27
7/26/2012 23:38:27   
battlesiege15

I got an idea but I need LBs confirmation first...

And would anyone know who wrote the Granemor quests (the No Man's land one)?
AQ AQW  Post #: 28
7/27/2012 0:09:29   
Sir Arceon

I just put my idea up. It's completely original, seeing as I've never heard of anything else like it, and I hope you like it!

Be sure to tell me what you think!

A new name... a new life...

But the more things change, the more they stay the same.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
7/27/2012 0:25:15   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

Well submitted mine. Good Luck to everyone that is participating

Here's a link to my entry
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 30
7/27/2012 1:28:20   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

Ooh, goody. As it happens, I had just recently been bouncing around a nice idea for a weapon that I imagine would see a fair bit of use. I'll just refine it a bit and use it as my entry.

Best of luck to everyone, and may the best item win!

EDIT: There we go. The Soulstice has been entered. It's a fitting name, isn't it? Like a Solstice is the longest (or shortest) day of the year, the Soulstice is at its best when the foe is at its strongest (or weakest).

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 7/27/2012 2:39:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/27/2012 3:02:57   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Good luck everyone, I may or may not enter this one; probably not as my knowedge of new balanced standards and limits to MC bonuses is rather poor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/27/2012 3:05:18   
ssheus

hello my tip on this contest http://saphironix.blogspot.sk/
i thin this might be legion monster level 45
hp 10000
damage 123-300
this monste will fight fo dage and will kill dage minions

i ma titan high lord
Post #: 33
7/27/2012 3:09:28   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Ooooh, I think I'll join this. I have a very nice idea upon my sleeve, now just to hope the staff likes it too. xD

Travis, I love your idea. Somewhat reminds me of the Kindred weapon effect.

Doubly edit: Here's a link to my suggestion. I hope you like it, and good luck to all fellow suggestors!

< Message edited by Komou -- 7/27/2012 4:07:17 >
Post #: 34
7/27/2012 5:59:17   
Time Master

I just posted my entry to the contest, first time actually entering a forum contest. Good luck to all the other ideas! They're really fantastic :)
AQ AQW  Post #: 35
7/27/2012 6:03:27   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Good luck to all participants. These type of contests are so cool. I love to read other people`s ideas. I`m always pleasantly surprised on how creative and awesome people are! So again, good luck to everyone. May the best of the best win! :-)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/27/2012 6:26:19   
GRDN

@ Travis: I come home from school 5 hours ago, think of a weapon, write my suggestion halfway through and go to watch Batman. After all that, I find out that your idea is quite similar to mine, with Bth adjusters. Aww, at least mine has the opposite element. Guess I'll have to change things a little bit for my idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
7/27/2012 9:14:43   
Immortal God

Well mine has been submitted I hope you guys like it. Storm Scythe

I read through the suggestions above mine, the suggestions section of the forums along with the rules and guides found there. I found nothing like this and nothing that said it couldnt/wouldnt be made.

Once again Good Luck Everyone!

< Message edited by Immortal God -- 7/27/2012 10:02:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
7/27/2012 9:52:54   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ Pedia / OOC / L&L

I take it house item suggestions are not allowed?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 39
7/27/2012 10:05:30   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

@GDRN: Well, great minds think alike. I hope you didn't have to make too many changes because of my entry.

I quite like your weapon as it is right now, for the record; I've always been intrigued by the concept of "Locking On" in RPGs. I've always liked the idea of a weapon snapping to attention, finding the foes weak spot, and just as one hits the attack button, there's a certain pang of confidence and certainty as you just KNOW this one is going to connect.

@Komou: Thanks! I've always found the Kindred blade's effect fascinating; but I found it a little unreliable, since you're going to have a nasty streak of luck once in a while and miss for several turns on end and skew the blade into Accuracy in times Power would do the job nicely. I *think* the Soulstice might avoid that issue because it tries to adapt to the best situation for the state of the fight (people get understandibly peeved when they land a monsterous strike when the foe is on their last legs because so much of it is wasted, while it's also beyond irritating to have a dying monster keep dodging everything like the plague; by the same token, a lot of people like a big meaty hit right off the bat, while accuracy tends to be less of an issue there). Of course this would backfire against high Defense monsters early in the fight, while it would become less useful against Tanks because low percentages for them would still be much more health than the average monster.

I also like Necrodrake's idea, too. It's quite interesting-- possibly inflicting a status problem on both you and the enemy is an interesting enough ability, but to have another ability attempt to trigger that turns that status problem into a buff for yourself while your opponent continues to suffer? Brilliant.

The contest has only just begun, and already good ideas are crawling out of the woodwork. This is going to be a close one, I'm sure.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 7/27/2012 10:08:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
7/27/2012 10:31:19   
Immortal God

I like the pets suggested Balu's pet is interesting a pet that does 0 damage but can be really helpful. Time Master's was funny I would love a llama.

< Message edited by Immortal God -- 7/27/2012 10:32:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
7/27/2012 11:51:38   
Sir Arceon

Yeah, I suggested a Pet because there's literally more weapons in the game than any other item, and I think a special pet would be nice.

Feedback on my entry will be appreciated!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
7/27/2012 11:55:36   
Duskstar

Hmm, I think I know what I'm going to do. Thing is, I was originally going to do it as a normal suggestion, which would help because I'm not 100% sure how to go about it, but it's one of my favourite ideas, so I'm using it :)
AQW  Post #: 43
7/27/2012 12:11:20   
Aura Knight

If we can't edit our post, can we delete our entire entry and re-submit a new version of it? I see nothing in the rules against that, so I'm assuming we can, but I'd like to be sure.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 44
7/27/2012 12:21:09   
Duskstar

Gosh, mine's taking some time to balance, but I know I don't really have to, yet I'd like to try coz it's the holidays, and it's proving great for solving boredom, and stimulating my mathematical mind :D

Also, I don't see why we can't edit our posts :/ I'd like to post it so no one posts my idea before me, and then fill it out and add a picture later :)
AQW  Post #: 45
7/27/2012 12:31:45   
AQSewy

@Mrbk Your suggestion looks like it's inspired by the skrillex song Scary Monsters and Nice Spirites

@MoaN Your suggestion looks (to me) like it's inspired from the little pet from Oishi High School Battle ;P

@above yeah I think it's really stupid aswell ;/ it seems kind of weird and I see no reason as of why we shouldn't be able to, maybe they could restrict editing 3-5 days before they decide who wins?

< Message edited by AQSewy -- 7/27/2012 12:36:32 >
AQ  Post #: 46
7/27/2012 12:33:09   
Immortal God

Nobody likes mine? :(
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
7/27/2012 12:34:13   
Sir Arceon

Or mine?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
7/27/2012 12:40:20   
Lord Areswe

I haven't had this much fun making a contest suggestion since october!
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 49
7/27/2012 12:43:27   
Aura Knight

Well, this is fantastic. -_- Just got an idea on how to improve my entry, but due to a useless rule, I can't. The whole not being allowed to edit our posts is not a good rule. Some of us might get an idea pertaining to our entry days after submitting it. If the idea is our own, why can't we be allowed to make changes to it?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= Suggestion Contest Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 11«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition