Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Volcanic Rock

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Volcanic Rock
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2012 3:42:32   
ZanpakuTô
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Volcanic Rock

Location: Soluna City Museum -> More Missions! -> Dan -> Cave Door -> Search for Rocks
Objective: Congratulations! You didn't overheat while you were out gathering rocks!
Requirements: Completion of Reclaim the City
Release Date: July 27, 2012

Enemies:
  • Corrupted Magmar
  • Enraged Mini-Magmar
  • Monster Worm
  • Mutant Black Ant
  • Mutant Spider
  • Shadow Techdorah
  • Shadowrock
  • Spooked Black Ant

NPCs:
  • Dan

Dialogue
    Dan: This area is showing evidence of volcanic activity. You can see the smoke.
    Dan: There are reports of strange creatures that have the – no offense, <Character Name> … but the otherness that you usually have.
    Dan: They aren’t like you at all so I don’t mean it like that. Scouts reported presences that are totally alien. They described them as inhuman and evil-
    Dan: They said some of them were different like living rocks but not evil but that most of them had something twisted and just plain wrong…
    Dan: Even those monsters you fought before were not like the same kind of thing. I guess you’ll see when you get out there.
    Dan: Traverse the area and search for volcanic rocks to bring back. It’s really hot so don’t stay too long though

(When you land)
    Dan: Okay just walk towards the mountain range looking for rocks. Be careful and don’t get too hot

(If the roll is successful, one of the following rocks)
    Dan: You found a piece of <Gabbro/Basalt/Granite/Obsidian/Gneiss/Andesite>!
    Dan: Wow! That is a really cool-looking rock! Come back to the airship and let's take it back to the door.

(If you die or fail the stat roll, one of the following)
    Dan: <Character Name>! It looks like the heat is affecting you. Hang tight and I’ll get you back up here
    Dan: That rock was one we already tried on the door. I guess you had better come up and take a break from the heat now though.

Reward Shop:
  • Zeke Mods

Note: For every failed roll, you will receive a stacking +5 Persistence Bonus for the next one.

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 7/28/2012 19:05:52 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Volcanic Rock
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition