Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: "That Adorable Hedgehog" A gallery.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> RE: "That Adorable Hedgehog" A gallery.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2014 11:11:46   
Flamehead 12

Bravo! Fanatastic work! I applaud thee.
Finely crafted concepts, use of full-ranged value, balance, shape, proportion and form!
The only constructive advise I can think to give is to work on human anatomy? But that could just be your style as well. Again I applaud!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/31/2014 7:14:55   
Therries
Creative!
How We Roll Winner Apr14

Ohaithere.

@DeathGuard: Thanks a bunch. ^ ^ Glad you like the stuff. And no worries, too late to stop now anyway. :D

@Flamehead 12: Thank you for the kind words. The anatomy part is kind of 50-50. On occasion I have tried to go very realistic in the past (and failed), as well as just go for a more flexible, non-academic route. But critique noted as it has been a focus matter for quite a while already as well.

Just a little update on vague future plans: Planning to create a series of time-lapse drawing videos using Alchemy. Drafting out an animation project. Going to remake (and continue the production of) a webcomic from way back when. Those who know, know.

Also. Even though I'm usually not one to combine contest and gallery submissions, here's something to fill the space.
The L&L "Here's how we Roll" contest submission:

< Message edited by Therries -- 3/31/2014 7:15:22 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 27
3/31/2014 13:53:11   
Gianna Glow

I love seeing the progression of your work. You are very talented. my favorite piece is the one with the butterfly in it. Its absolutely gorgeous. Keep up the good work!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
4/1/2014 5:58:44   
Therries
Creative!
How We Roll Winner Apr14

@Gianna: Always glad to hear. ^ ^ And yeah. I should totally make more vector pieces, now to think of it... Oh well. Fitting a few to the schedule somewhere.
Thanks for the feedback. ^ ^
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 29
7/9/2014 12:18:59   
Therries
Creative!
How We Roll Winner Apr14

Oh. Right. This exists.

Well. Another one of these, I suppose. (Clickable for a slightly larger version)

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 30
7/26/2014 13:27:04   
Kian
Creative!

Therries, your art is absolutely and indisputably fantastic! If I had to pick a favourite, it would probably be the very first one you posted, with the door. Different things popped to my mind when I saw it, but all good things, of course. :D The baby you drew was a bit scary, in the sense that your drawings are very obscure and it reminded me of a horror film I once watched. It rarely happens that such pictures give me goosebumps, so I say well done! Now that I think of it, the hooded figure sitting in the grass is also lovely. But I'll stick with the first one as my favourite! Keep doing what you do!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 31
7/27/2017 16:08:28   
Therries
Creative!
How We Roll Winner Apr14

I yet live.

A Waterfall and a Half. 2017.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 32
7/28/2017 0:44:00   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

Therries! :D

That's some mighty fine stippling. Nice freckles.

What was the finisher move from the Ts1 comic? Something something "death of a butterfly". That was the coolest.

Glad you're still alive!
AQ AQW  Post #: 33
10/20/2018 13:10:19   
Therries
Creative!
How We Roll Winner Apr14

Oh sh…enanigans, I have a thread here!

Um… There:

A sock. 2017.
Asphalt figurines. 2018.
Three sticks tomorrow. 2018.
They always come in threes. 2018.

See ya.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 34
10/21/2018 4:12:13   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

Therries! :D

Very surreal! Both the artwork itself and your posting here! HA!

Texture is on point as always. Especially love the variety in the first piece; the pavement, the woodgrains, the grass, and so on. Very tactile!

The fourth piece is a nice change of pace. The colors are beautiful. Love the subtle greens.
AQ AQW  Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> RE: "That Adorable Hedgehog" A gallery.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition