Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Your Wins and Losses

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your Wins and Losses
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2012 7:58:44   
King Helios

1v1 Wins: 2,031
1v1 Losses: 1,709
1v1 Win %: 54.30 %
2v2 Wins: 908
2v2 Losses: 537
2v2 Win %: 67.51 %
2v1 Wins: 258
2v1 Losses: 57
2v1 Win %: 81.90 %

I was not very good in Beta (Max Bludgeon + Max Supercharge )

Ah well.

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/4/2012 10:40:29   
ScarletReaper

I would count myself as a good player. Here are my reasons why, and none of them are based on wins/losses. Whenever a low level player asks for help, either with how to play, or with a decent build, I stop and take a few minutes to help them. I rarely talk smack during battles unless they start it and even then I ignore it a lot. I adapt to my opponents fairly well and use fairly good strategies. I don't use the oh so common caster build like most techmages. I prefer 5 focus. I created the techmage society thread in the battle strategy forum to help other techmages who are struggling and have made a looooooooot of builds in it. lol Anyone disagree that I am a good player? :D

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
8/8/2012 23:30:07   
xX.ShadowKiller.Xx

I am a level 25 tech mage non-varium. I am terrible. ARound 850 wins. And about 460 Loses.
Post #: 28
8/9/2012 9:19:18   
Shock Value

@ScarletReaper:

The 'oh so common caster build' isn't as common as you think. 5 focus is not exactly uncommon either.

Being a good player doesn't mean that your builds have to be creative. A good player could use the 'oh so common caster build' and win more than others using caster builds.

I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't really see how your evidence supports your claim of being a good player. Maybe 'helpful player' was the right term?

@xXShadowKillerXx: For a low level non-varium player, your ratio is quite good (almost 2:1). Try get it to 2:1 and you'll win the respect of many.

~Shock

< Message edited by Shock Value -- 8/9/2012 9:20:37 >

Founder&TechMage.

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EDShockValue

Character Page: http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Shock%20Value
Epic  Post #: 29
8/9/2012 9:23:30   
Calogero

1v1: 26369 wins 7321 losses 78.2%

I wouldn't call this good but then again, I never NPCd nor dummied in my life so
I'm fairly happy

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/9/2012 16:20:08   
Killer666

quote:

quote:

No such thing as a good player anymore.

Was there ever?

Yes haha. Alphas. They all had to play with only skill. Dont try to disagree because you have no clue what alpha was like ;)
Epic  Post #: 31
8/9/2012 16:30:46   
Mr. Black OP

^
You can they the same about anyone who played before enhancements.
Epic  Post #: 32
8/9/2012 16:36:05   
helloguy

Im the last know skilled player
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/9/2012 16:43:18   
Bunshichi

Talk about the ego's on here :p

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/9/2012 16:59:33   
Fay Beeee

@ helloguy

Much as Angel and I are different ends of the spectrum, she was also a great player. Truth.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 8/9/2012 17:00:13 >
Epic  Post #: 35
8/9/2012 17:18:41   
DanniiBoiixD

I don't consider myself a bad player. Most people NPC these days, there are many balance issues, boosters are overused, and I don't even have to npc to have an over 50% ratio. I'm a Non Varium with Gamma Bot. No enhancements at all. And my favorite build is a 5 Focus build... Not trying to be cocky, but I KNOW I am a skilled player. Idc what my win rate is. I wouldn't even care if I had more losses than wins. I can beat any varium player, I'm using the weakest class a non var could have, and I'm lacking a bazooka. But you know what? I've beaten the best out there, and if I haven't, I'm pretty sure I could if I tried. I'm even a BH who hates using that boring str build, because its boring and sucks against tanky varium users.

But seriously, there is no way to know if someone is a good player these days. Everyone uses those plain, boring, op builds. People who NPC are NOT good players. They are just win Hungry "dumb-dumbs". You may think this, "WELLZ BROZ YOU SUX PWNZ NOOBZ" since my win rate is terrible, but idc. I consider myself one of the best non variums out there.

< Message edited by DanniiBoiixD -- 8/9/2012 17:20:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/9/2012 17:22:01   
helloguy

that just means you haven't met me
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/9/2012 17:26:13   
DanniiBoiixD

@helloguy
I'm pretty sure I can beat you, or at LEAST put up a good fight ;)

Btw I think I fought you before, you beat me though. :\
But I still put up a fight :D

< Message edited by DanniiBoiixD -- 8/9/2012 17:27:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/9/2012 17:27:50   
helloguy

well your going to have to beat a former non Varium who got 1Vs1 Champ as a tech mage
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/9/2012 17:29:04   
DanniiBoiixD

Nice Accomplishment. But I bet if I had enough credits I would be able to do that too :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/9/2012 17:30:08   
Mr. Black OP

@hello
I met you, I was very... underwhelmed. jk

@danni
Any reason why you don't have an aux tho? It seems like you have a good amount of credits after all those wins.
Epic  Post #: 41
8/9/2012 17:32:51   
DanniiBoiixD

@black
I'm the type that makes decisions that hurt my future in using my character. An example would be me selling all my varium stuff, like my 6 enchanced frostbane, my gamma bike, selling rares to get a cooler looking wep. Yea. xD I'm broke as heck!!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
8/10/2012 2:27:25   
Shock Value

Guys, please stop with the egotistical comments. It just pi$$es everyone else off.

@Fay Bee, I agree with you. Angels Holocaust was one of the skilled players in the game, along with Xendran and Shaniqua (another remember him?). I've lost to them a few times, beat them a few times back in the beta days.

Founder&TechMage.

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EDShockValue

Character Page: http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Shock%20Value
Epic  Post #: 43
8/10/2012 2:49:06   
Teufel Hunden

i would consider myself a decent player and back in beta i was decent :). im not gonna say i cud own anyone out there bc there is always someone better than you, but i would say im in the top group or somewhat up there. i miss beta and angels, shaniqua, ilambo, all of DSX but i guess people move on from things but i miss you all (see angels now and then) i think this discussion over wins and losses and how good you are is just for people to flaunt how good they think they are... but really with npcing and dummying and all that it has taken the chances away from players who actually play. anyways hope you all have a great day and life and hope to see you around in-game :)

~Sir Bomb Expert~
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/10/2012 4:48:24   
truc

I wouldn't consider myself as anything but just another player.
I help many people with builds, bosses, and tips.
I don't start arguments with people unless they try to start something with me.
None really cares or at least I don't when it comes to win-loss.
I got wins from alpha where there were no npcs, and I never npc'd until late beta and delta.
The reason is because I usually fight against a full var BM, or high massacre cyber...
I don't mind my win-loss because behind my win-loss is many unfair battles, OP builds, and unbalanced fights (especially 2 v2)
Like I said I only consider myself a player, nothing more or less.
Epic  Post #: 45
8/10/2012 5:05:55   
Teufel Hunden

^ amen! hahaa
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/10/2012 8:02:10   
Brain Freeze

1v1 5700/900
2v2 830/220
Jugg 102/18

Back in beta i was a non var BH until lvl 30
where it was the cap. For that dude i had a
2000/1000 record.
AQ Epic  Post #: 47
8/10/2012 8:47:15   
MrBones

I win more than I lose. That sums it up.
Epic  Post #: 48
8/10/2012 8:48:08   
One Winged Angel1357

My thoughts on wins and good players is that the connection does not exist.

You could reach Legend abusing the "OP'd" class and have a 95% win rate, that would make you a sub-par drone. To be a good player you have to play the game not abuse the system that's why most good players have spikes in their loss records because they are making builds to combat the "OP'd" build and that will trash your Win/Loss Ratio while you are perfecting it.

My Win/Loss is around 50 percent so just look at my character page and you can figure it out

My thoughts on wins and losses. To me a win means nothing because while the best tactics are passed on by the survivors the only person to die on Delta V is Admin 12 so even if you lose you are a survivor. A loss on the other hand has great importance because you can take something away from a loss in fact when I prototype a build I open notepad and record my wins and losses. With every loss I make a note as to why I lost and if I win I just say win unless I won by luck then I make a note of it and discount it from my log.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
8/10/2012 12:02:29   
King FrostLich

quote:

one of the best non variums out using a Gamma Bot.

Lol.
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your Wins and Losses
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition