Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Part 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> Part 2
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2012 0:28:52   
Mathman025

War Isn't All That It Should Be

I've been in so many wars. The Devourer Saga, Seekrat, Elemental Orbs, you name it. I've taken so much harmful damage that I thought I would never get out of it. Those damn fools believed I was a weak guardian of Lore. Well, look at me now.

My best war: Blarney of 2011. I had defeated 257 enemies on my own. I didn't even die, which surprised me even more. Those GOLD Walkers didn't stand a chance. I defeated these leprechauns like they were just Mario's pawns. Boy, did I enjoy myself. However, I knew that the head greedy-greeny was strong enough to take away my gold. I took my time in taking away his dignity, hat, and rewards. Who's laughing now, eh?

I was able to afford my first house last year as I explained on the previous log. Guess what? I've been able to strengthen my influence. My armies have been fighting hard to make Lore proud. My guards have been as well, but I don't feed them like I should be. In a sense, wars have been easier to fight since I got a home. I could fight... on a couch.

The rewards? They are anticipated. I usually look for that new armor to wear, but I know that armors aren't the only things we need. Oh, to hell with it. I LOVE MY ARMORS!!!!

So, we can continue to battle on to protect ourselves, but how long will it be until we can't do this anymore?

Part 3: Strength In One
AQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> Part 2
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition