Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Balance Discussion X

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion X
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/1/2012 7:13:09   
TRizZzCENTRINO

wats wrong with u ppl 25% is the max crit rate and bunker doesnt stack with crit. and u need to have atleast 140 support to have 25% crit rate. so do some research.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 726
9/1/2012 7:49:03   
Wootz

quote:

wats wrong with u ppl 25% is the max crit rate and bunker doesnt stack with crit. and u need to have atleast 140 support to have 25% crit rate. so do some research.

Bunker doesn't stack with crit? Are you sure?
AQW Epic  Post #: 727
9/1/2012 8:19:11   
kosmo

Guys dont u understand y adrenaline doesnt work against bh or bm??The problem isnt adrenaline, but blood lust wich works exactly like adrenaline by the way it incrases ur hp and allows u to survive huge dmg, strenght abuse and all of tht incoming dmg just gives u a too fast rage.This affects balance ofcourse, so we see epic duel full of these massive builds, wich isnd good for both massive players(they get stuck with 2nd turn and luck, expeciaally against players using same build) and creativity players(they can only do certain builds, other ways they loose on a whole class).
I think tht a nerf to blood lust (hp gained no longer affect rage of both players) and a bigger choice of permanent high lvl wepons (expecially nonvarim) will brig fun and creativity back to ed.
Epic  Post #: 728
9/1/2012 10:12:05   
Steel Slayer

@Depressed Void, wow, thats alotta text. also a kinda bad idea. would be better to just remove the bottom end caps on block and deflect. right now, block and deflect chance can NEVER go below 2%, yet people with only 2% chance to block seem to block alot anyway. as it is now, it only takes 2.5 difference in dex to move block chance up or down, with a base chance of 8%, meaning it takes only a 15 point difference to get to 2%. I say, just put in DR on reduction, and remove the minimum, maybe say 2.5 points for the first 4% reduction, and 6 points thereafter? This would also be kind of a nerf to Shadow Arts, which as far as I know, adds to the minimum block chance. No more 12% minimum block chance with only 20 dex sounds like a win to me.

@kosmo, since when does health gain affect rage gain? As far as i know, rage gain is affected by Support, armor, and damage dealt. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, link provided for battle mechanics page on wiki. http://www.epicduelwiki.com/w/How_Things_Are_Calculated
Epic  Post #: 729
9/1/2012 10:18:41   
Stabilis

OK, so this is the old suggestion I have modified and revived.

Steel Slayer, would it be OK if you could point out the worst parts of this scheme so that I can improve it to your liking? Thanks.
AQ Epic  Post #: 730
9/1/2012 11:05:13   
kingpowerlord

All fellow forumers, give me your opinion to buff mercenaries, they ARE UP

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 731
9/1/2012 11:16:09   
Steel Slayer

No problem, Void. I just dont think being able to block on demand, or crit or deflect, is a good idea. Especially if it doesnt take a turn. Besides, in your example, even if I only had ONE more dex than you, you couldnt block me. Ever. And how would this work for NPC battles? Its just too big of a change in game mechanics. I wouldnt mind if we all had a "defend" move, kinda like strike, can be done anytime, reduces all incoming damage by, say, 30% until your next turn, and maybe even stops crits(since you're on gaurd), but would of course mean you arent attacking on that turn. That would be a decent strategic defensive move, which wouldnt be OP, since if even if you spammed it, it would mean you were never attacking, and would still be taking damage. Just as in real life, defending all day would never win you a fight, but defending at the right time could save your hide.
Epic  Post #: 732
9/1/2012 11:19:06   
kingpowerlord

@steel slayer
I has an idea just like that on of these last few pages, a passive mercenary skill which reduces incoming damage by 20% at max. I think that is a great idea, its the buff they would need and don't say they will be op because they won't.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 733
9/1/2012 11:20:03   
King Helios

TacMerc + 139 HP = 17 round 2v2.

Seriously, it takes WAYYYYY too long.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 734
9/1/2012 11:31:56   
SMGS

30 page lock.
Post #: 735
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion X
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition