Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= August 7th Design Notes - This Is The End, Beautiful Friend

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 7th Design Notes - This Is The End, Beautiful Friend
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2012 11:11:23   
GoldenNeo

Maybe Baelius accidentally ate the key? LOL
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
8/8/2012 11:14:45   
Shock Value

@Cinderella and Silver Sky Magician - I see now. I wasn't here for the previous war-Thanks for the clarification!
Epic  Post #: 52
8/8/2012 11:26:04   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Are you references the band "The Doors?" Cindy? lol
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
8/8/2012 11:36:19   
Jatar The Legend

Yeah, I'm still wondering what sort of effect the war has on the area. Will Exile winning the war have any permanent effect on the storyline/area, or will nothing happen...?
DF  Post #: 54
8/8/2012 11:39:48   
Dreiko Shadrack

The reason legion didn't ask Baelius for a way to get in is because they're going against Baelius on this one, he doesn't want ANYONE to know what's inside the delta vaults.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
8/8/2012 12:14:53   
Naruto Uzamaki

quote:

If both sides did not have access to the new bot, players would be extremely upset, claiming it wasn't fair that only one side gets the item. It also makes sense from a logical standpoint- both sides are fighting their part of the same door, comparable items should be behind both doors.

@Angels- I apologize sincerely for any difficulties your faction has had due to forcing players to declare alignment for the duration of the war. I assure you that inconveniencing you or any other founder of a powerful faction was not the intended purpose, but to prevent faction jumping during the war, which would be an even bigger "nightmare" as you put it. I know you've suggested personal alignment before, but that would mean that you could only recruit players who share your faction's alignment and present the same problems for you.

@Nexus- glad to see someone recognizes my references! Couldn't resist referencing the Doors when we're breaking down doors...
I do like your first statement giving both sides the new items what about winning side gets pay less and loser side gets pays normal feed and as far choose side goes I am against it I would like to see these type wars be remove its not fair because we might have some exile players want to join legion or other way.
Post #: 56
8/8/2012 16:58:16   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Naruto- I'm not sure if you were here for the Frysteland war, but one of the main complaints was that players were switching sides based on who was winning at the moment, or switching sides to get the Krampus Slayer/Legion's Bane achievement, and that caused a huge controversy. Because it seemed we encouraged this behavior (which was not our intention in the least), many faction founders felt that we were punishing loyalty and rewarding faction-jumpers. There isn't a perfect solution.
Post #: 57
8/8/2012 20:36:20   
edwardvulture

The Infernal Android bot should be reduced or free for the winning alignment, after all it is a reward and many low or mid levels might not get to be able to get it if its price is too high.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
8/8/2012 20:42:53   
AQWPlayer

^
Level scaling robot? :D (scaling prices too :P)
AQW  Post #: 59
8/8/2012 22:21:28   
shadesofblue

Lol if the non-varium version of the Infernal Android has the exact same special ability as the varium one, no one's going to buy the varium one, no matter how much less damage the non-varium does :p

If you have an object and I have an object and we switch objects, we both still have one object. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we switch ideas, we now both have two ideas.
AQW  Post #: 60
8/8/2012 22:29:11   
Jekyll

You see, the main strength of the bot stems from its higher-damage-per-turn effect. So, I expect the varium version to do more base damage, which translates to a stronger overall effect. Maybe 9-11 for the non varium bot and 13-15 for the varium one?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
8/8/2012 22:33:52   
shadesofblue

^But the rusted assault bot starts with 8-12, so the Infernla Android probably will, too.
AQW  Post #: 62
8/8/2012 22:36:17   
Jekyll

^Yes, then there will most likely be a 5 base damage advantage for the varium bot which will justify its price.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
8/8/2012 22:44:46   
shadesofblue

I hope the bot will be less than 1900 varium :3 Or the non-varium one is extremly good. I made a 5 focus build, and I need a good bot for it.......Preferably a physical one :p
AQW  Post #: 64
8/8/2012 23:03:27   
Jekyll

Oh, and how come the Olympic cheevo has been changed in terms of looks? Copyright issues?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 65
8/9/2012 1:13:40   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

Improved graphics for the Olympic achievement

idk if its cuz of that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
8/9/2012 1:15:09   
Mr. Black OP

Looks the same to me, anyone have a before and after pic on high graphics?
Epic  Post #: 67
8/9/2012 1:29:15   
Rayman
Banned

^
It changed alot, Look: Old one, skip to min 2:30 to see it
New One
AQW Epic  Post #: 68
8/9/2012 1:33:46   
Jekyll

The old one had the 5 olympic rings; new one has a flame.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
8/9/2012 1:36:37   
Mr. Black OP

^
Mine still has rings.
Epic  Post #: 70
8/9/2012 2:39:01   
Magiskee

@Black Op
Yeah, it seems only the wiki picture has changed but the in-game image is still the same o.O.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I've stopped playing EpicDuel for a while (Sorry Exiles). It seems that Exile is winning anyway so meh :P.

< Message edited by Magiskee -- 8/9/2012 2:43:04 >

Quit EpicDuel.
Post #: 71
8/9/2012 3:50:10   
Shock Value

Yup, it would be great if the winning side could buy the bots for lower prices.

Founder&TechMage.

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EDShockValue

Character Page: http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Shock%20Value
Epic  Post #: 72
8/9/2012 4:54:53   
RageSoul

Will the bot have a Rarity Score on BOTH alignments?
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
8/9/2012 9:12:47   
Shock Value

@Lord Aegis: I don't think the rarity score of an item that can be owned by both alignments will change depending on one's alignments. After all, the rarity score is about how rare an item is, not the alignment of the player who owns it.

Please do not use your signature more than once per page. --SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 8/9/2012 9:30:00 >
Epic  Post #: 74
8/9/2012 11:49:05   
Naruto Uzamaki

Can we just end this war cindy by this friday no else wants to do this anymore most of us are bored of this and I am one too.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 7th Design Notes - This Is The End, Beautiful Friend
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition