Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= August 7th Design Notes - This Is The End, Beautiful Friend

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 7th Design Notes - This Is The End, Beautiful Friend
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/9/2012 12:26:35   
midnight assassin

^Not by friday. I've been busy helping flood victims here in Philippines. I just play when my shift is over.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
8/9/2012 12:35:38   
  Charfade

quote:

Can we just end this war cindy by this friday no else wants to do this anymore most of us are bored of this and I am one too.

When we asked feedback on things to improve from the Frysteland War, one of the top requests was extending the war longer so people had a chance to rack up and to do all of the missions. So that is why this war is lasting a bit longer then our previous war.

quote:

^Not by friday. I've been busy helping flood victims here in Philippines. I just play when my shift is over.

Good guy midnight assassin!
MQ Epic  Post #: 77
8/9/2012 12:39:19   
shadesofblue

I like the war :S No need to end it so early; best place to farm credits :P

If you have an object and I have an object and we switch objects, we both still have one object. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we switch ideas, we now both have two ideas.
AQW  Post #: 78
8/9/2012 12:55:42   
Naruto Uzamaki

Charfade I wasn't here when first war started but is there way we can speed this up alot of legion players aren't even attacking vault there just going to back to battle.

< Message edited by Naruto Uzamaki -- 8/9/2012 13:04:24 >
Post #: 79
8/9/2012 13:32:19   
Calogero

You know what I find ' Odd '

A war that has 4 levels???
I mean really... It's eather 3 or 5 never 4???

Exile might have ' Won ' This war, But statisticly, it's 2 - 2 ;)

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
8/9/2012 13:38:12   
Naruto Uzamaki

Calogero thats true so should be way we should break tie at least then its fair.
Post #: 81
8/9/2012 13:44:08   
Fay Beeee

Just found this for you to explain.

quote:

8/7/2012 17:50:47

Mr. Black OP
^
Your vaults total health put together is equal to this vault, so breaking the hardest vault is even harder than breaking the 2 your broke because Legion has even more time to catch up+an advantage and the 2nd vault Exile broke adds on to it.

Basically:
Exile's Total HP: 95 million (both vaults)
Legion's Total HP: 65 million (both vaults)

If all 4 vaults had the same health though then a 5th would be necessary
Epic  Post #: 82
8/9/2012 13:44:32   
Killer666

OK first of all. The reason Exile is winning is because i know countless faction devoting 24/7 to war. playing non stop.

Second. No this is even as 4 rounds. Legion won 25mill, and 35 mill. Exile won 30mill and 65mill (soon) Legion: 60Mill total Exile: 95mill total .....we clearly won fair and square
Epic  Post #: 83
8/9/2012 14:16:53   
Fay Beeee

Just found this. Knew I had read it somewhere.

quote:

8/8/2012 21:58:16

Cinderella
Queen of the Dorks!

I'm not sure if you were here for the Frysteland war, but one of the main complaints was that players were switching sides based on who was winning at the moment, or switching sides to get the Krampus Slayer/Legion's Bane achievement, and that caused a huge controversy. Because it seemed we encouraged this behavior (which was not our intention in the least), many faction founders felt that we were punishing loyalty and rewarding faction-jumpers. There isn't a perfect solution.
Epic  Post #: 84
8/9/2012 14:52:26   
Westwycke

Actually, Fay, I think this one might be more likely to be the one giving the erroneous impression:
http://epicduel.artix.com/gamedesignnotes/break-on-through-to-the-other-side-1986

It is the DN published after the second Vault door had fallen and the third Vault door appeared, and it starts one paragraph with this sentence: "This Vault Door will be the final Vault Door before the Big One."
If you assumed that 'the Big One" was something other than another Vault door, then you might believe that there were only supposed to be three vault doors.

But even without referring to DN's (which could, hypothetically, be edited), I think it safe to say there were always supposed to be four doors, not three.

If there were only supposed to be three doors, then what use would the Magma Grenade be as a prize for being first through the third Vault door?

The first Vault door gave us access to armor with a special ability against the Vault.
The second Vault door gave us access to guns with a special ability against the Vault.
The third Vault door gave us access to auxs with a special ability against the Vault.
What good would having those auxs be... if there were no more Vault doors?

< Message edited by Westwycke -- 8/9/2012 14:53:57 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 85
8/9/2012 15:29:17   
King Helios

Awkward.

Legion down by 4.5 mil. e.e
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
8/9/2012 15:33:59   
Rayman
Banned

I think this text is missing on this Notes Post, So I hope they add it, since its not there.
quote:

Also, the first alignment to breach the Delta Vault will receive the Infernal Conqueror achievement worth 2500 rating points! The other alignment will still receive the Break On Through achievement worth 950 rating points! I would show the artwork for the achievements, but they're a bit...spoilery.
AQW Epic  Post #: 87
8/9/2012 15:33:59   
Stabilis

Just blame the RNG like always fellows.
AQ Epic  Post #: 88
8/9/2012 16:03:43   
Rayman
Banned

This is to discuss The design notes not to flame and discuss the war.
And in my point of View Exile just won and legion wont catch up, thats it.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 8/9/2012 16:04:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
8/9/2012 16:15:11   
Killer666

Technically the Vaults are "doors" so there ya go haha. I hope there is some twist after this vault... i need something more worth all the hours i spent...
Epic  Post #: 90
8/9/2012 16:31:43   
Stabilis

Inside the last Vault is an elevator that brings you back to the surface.
AQ Epic  Post #: 91
8/9/2012 16:43:39   
  Charfade

Inside the last Vault there are also rainbows and unicorns ^^ :D

/joke
MQ Epic  Post #: 92
8/9/2012 17:30:29   
Teufel Hunden

^ i can haz unicornz?
AQW Epic  Post #: 93
8/9/2012 17:35:40   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

That sounded like an excellent "Well done for beating the vaults" congratulations party :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
8/9/2012 18:09:52   
rayniedays56

Awesome.

Maybe a new boss NPC? The "Queen"?

Also...Digi is Legion??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
8/9/2012 18:11:12   
zelemania

No balance changes? Come on, 75% of the players are str bms.
Post #: 96
8/9/2012 20:22:06   
midnight assassin

I was actually expecting free varium for the exiles.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
8/9/2012 20:31:23   
King Helios

Are you serious? Do you know the reaction that would cause from the Legion?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
8/9/2012 20:36:35   
AQWPlayer

^
That's exactly what would make the free varium worth it.
AQW  Post #: 99
8/9/2012 20:46:57   
King Helios

Staff/Devs,

With Exile Vault at 1 HP, our backup crew from Frysteland drops an ice bomb freezing all the Exiles, then stabs the Vault with a magnetized spear, pulling out the bolts and knocking down the door.

/joke

< Message edited by King Helios -- 8/9/2012 20:47:06 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 7th Design Notes - This Is The End, Beautiful Friend
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition