Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= DNs Another Crazy Week! 24th of August

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= DNs Another Crazy Week! 24th of August
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/25/2012 21:42:40   
  Randor the Red

Poll I was referring to was a monthly forum poll.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/25/2012 21:53:21   
Lord Lee

*Facepalm*

Thanks for clarifying that Randor. Its just when you mentioned members of a team needing to be inspired through seeing the actual movie I misinterpreted "team" as being the PvP teams.

Yes a monthly movie poll would be a great idea. It should give the Herosmash Team an idea as to which movie items forumites would prefer.

Hopefully this will correlate with the ingame demand for SC items & Member items released in the Movie Plex to ensure HS remains financially viable well into the future.

I would also like to see the release of movie inspired powers. I believe the old X-men & Harry Potter Movie Plex inspired powers were a huge hit with Smashers.

< Message edited by Lord Lee -- 8/25/2012 21:54:29 >
AQ  Post #: 27
8/25/2012 21:55:45   
zanathos

With Wolverine and X Men: Days of Future Past being released next year, perhaps we can see a return of Movie inspired powers.

As Much as I'd like to see a Hawkeye set, I believe that can be held for another day. I was hoping for a Bulk Head Morph, but my Red Hulk look is fine as is, just wishing the shorts on the SC version were dark black.

Also, next year, you guys will have you hands full with Iron Man and Superman stuff, not to mention what other non superhero blockbusters there are.

< Message edited by zanathos -- 8/25/2012 22:01:18 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
8/25/2012 22:15:11   
i1023404

@RandorTheRed- Thank you for clearing that up for us Randor. I await the release of the new stuff and it seems some people have some work to do! Do you have a date of when the other items will be put in-game to complete these sets? Also, when will the items be renamed, if they haven't already?

1023404~.
AQW  Post #: 29
8/25/2012 22:27:24   
Sir Night

quote:

I would also like to see the release of movie inspired powers.

Good idea, unless the powers would go rare. More rare powers are a horrible idea, because they become nearly useless when the level cap is raised. Unless the level cap permanently stays at 20, which I would be fine with.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 8/25/2012 22:28:54 >
Post #: 30
8/25/2012 23:04:07   
  Randor the Red

Personally making powers rare limits them to the level at time of release. Also the game is about super powered people and everyone should be allowed to same chance at getting those powers. Rares to me are about having gear and a look that no else else can get when they are removed from the game. As for Legendary/God like powers I think they should not be rare but so hard to get that it is rare that many people will have them giving an advantage to those who work hard to gain. (Like the 12 labors of hercules lol). These are just personal thoughts and as you know things do change as we do listen to player feedback. While I may not seen here much as on twitter and facebook, our mods/aks do keep track and note of things and keep me up to date. My promise is I will give more than 110% in making HeroSmash a place of fun and a SMASHing success with all your help :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
8/26/2012 3:19:33   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Love the idea of being able to smash "background objects" as the background is mainly asthetical in most games but this is a brilliant way of incorporating nearly all of the game into something that can be used/destroyed in some form, and not many games i know do that. Well, if that does not bring a more meaningful description to the name HeroSmash, i do not know what does!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
8/26/2012 5:12:02   
plebster

Some new rare powers would be nice. Or any new pOwers for that matter.

The lvl cap should NOT ever be raised. It would mess everything up. Lvl 30s wouldn't be able to use toreado or gravity warp in the same way that lvl 20s can't use super speed lvl 5 or get affected by taser lvl 5.
AQW  Post #: 33
8/26/2012 14:07:31   
i1023404

The idea of smashable items is truly smashing! I love the idea of it! I really cannot wait for the release of those. Thanks Randor for keeping us updated.

1023404~.
AQW  Post #: 34
8/26/2012 18:06:05   
zanathos

I also believe the level cap should never be raised, because several level 20 buff skills such as super intellect and the like, are already at the highest they can be, and making them any stronger would be incredibly unfair. (although extremely awesome for Mental Builds)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
8/27/2012 1:57:03   
Red Komet

To bad we can't have a Dark Knight Rises Bane Mask mixed with this mask as an ultra rare
Post #: 36
8/27/2012 2:38:10   
megakyle777

Hi Randor. Good to know you are ansering questions. I would like to ask: Can we have some storyline hints and stuff? I still think it would be cool to have some fvourmites as heroes and villains. We have some really good ones, or had before that thread was shut down.
DF  Post #: 37
8/27/2012 5:19:32   
vulkan

would the smashable items be visible to other players? If not, i think its a waste of time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/27/2012 7:23:01   
i1023404

quote:

would the smashable items be visible to other players? If not, i think its a waste of time.

I think that the smashable items would be visible to others. Although, it's best to confirm with Randor the Red. PM him, he tends to answer quite quickly. :)

quote:

To bad we can't have a Dark Knight Rises Bane Mask mixed with this mask as an ultra rare

Obviously it would be awesome to have even more stuff in the Blockbuster shop, but I think the Hulk and Venom armours are the last additions to the Blockbuster shop.

1023404~.

< Message edited by i1023404 -- 8/27/2012 7:25:39 >
AQW  Post #: 39
8/27/2012 7:37:55   
  Randor the Red

We still test smashables but mainly we want you the player to be able to do the smashing or they maybe maybe players smashing items around you and you be left out the fun. I want everyone to be able to smash things as they wish. I hoping to have a sample smashable for players to try out during dragon con event
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/27/2012 8:11:10   
i1023404

quote:

We still test smashables but mainly we want you the player to be able to do the smashing or they maybe maybe players smashing items around you and you be left out the fun. I want everyone to be able to smash things as they wish. I hoping to have a sample smashable for players to try out during dragon con event

Oh wow! That statement there has made me even more eager to smash, smash and SMASH! Being able to smash things as we wish? Makes it even MORE awesome! Also, a sample during the Dragon*Con event? Are you not going Randor?

1023404~.
AQW  Post #: 41
8/27/2012 10:48:26   
HS is awesome

Randor, is it possible to spawn an agressive APB bot or at least make a nearby law enforcer in the same room aggressive, after smashing a number of smashable items in the same room, for vandalising stuff?
Post #: 42
8/27/2012 10:58:00   
i1023404

@HS is awesome: So, your idea is something like, as you're having fun smashing away you get APB bots come to you, acting as a.. Police force?

1023404~.
AQW  Post #: 43
8/27/2012 11:23:33   
HS is awesome

Yes, but It doesn't HAVE to be there all the time, it could just be near the Police HQ where law enforcement is. Other places could be completely law free such as skulldeep and such.
Post #: 44
8/27/2012 11:40:04   
i1023404

@HS is awesome: I actually like that idea. It sounds very awesome and it will give another touch to the smashables! This would be a perfect idea for Randor to add!
AQW  Post #: 45
8/27/2012 12:15:39   
  Randor the Red

Smashables at this time are not monsters just objects you can destroy for fun.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/27/2012 12:29:08   
i1023404

quote:

Smashables at this time are not monsters just objects you can destroy for fun.

@RandorTheRed: What about the idea of having a police force type of feature?

1023404~.
AQW  Post #: 47
8/27/2012 12:34:48   
  Randor the Red

Smashables are just for fun not bonuses or affect storyline. This now becoming a suggestions thread please use the suggestion thread for suggestions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/27/2012 12:39:32   
i1023404

@RandorTheRed: Sorry. What add-ons will there be to this feature? Is it just the smashing, or will there be extra features? : )

1023404~.
AQW  Post #: 49
8/27/2012 23:44:47   
Red Komet

Maybe trow stuff on the enemies
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= DNs Another Crazy Week! 24th of August
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition