Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(Df) The Tale of the Goat Dragon!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (Df) The Tale of the Goat Dragon!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/2/2012 9:26:31   
deatharrows

I have fought for years to get this scroll. This scroll tells of the most dangerous dragon ever to set foot on the face of lore. The Goat dragon! I shall now tell you this tale. mankind deserves to know of this threat. About 9,000,000,000,000,000,000 years ago before chicken cows or mechs ruled over lore, goats ruled the land. One day a goat hunter shot down a giant monster. this monster was a dragon. The goat and the dragon fell in love. Soon they married each other do to pure love. As most married couples do they had a child. However it was a total failure. In the terms it nearly ate all of lore! So this goat dragon was sealed in a fake black dragon box hoping 1 day a hero would awaken and train this baby goat dragon. My friend gi joe got this extremely rare egg and is now growing tired of having a dragon eating all of his food. However despite annoying gi joe the dragon is now no longer a threat to lore. But i'm not done yet. there was another goat dragon related to gi joe's goat dragon Josuphus. He was banished to space to wander for eternity. After 8,999,999,999,999,999,999 he sensed another goat dragon and gobbled every galaxy in his path in his way to find it. Yesterday a great clash ensued against 2 supreme dragons: 1 of light 1 of goat and a giant constantly growing goat dragon. after this dragon was weakened other things happened however the important thing is that we were up against the greatest threat in all of history! Now you know the tale of the goat dragon. By the way Josuphus is still alive while his brother is dead.

< Message edited by deatharrows -- 9/2/2012 14:20:08 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (Df) The Tale of the Goat Dragon!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition