Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= For those who like lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= For those who like lore
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2012 21:28:25   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

The AQ/WF Archiving Thread

As much as much of the games' lore finds itself in-game, part of it also finds itself on the forums. Through game related discussion in the General Discussion boards, the interaction between players and staff, lore is revealed that would otherwise not be known or, perhaps, known beforehand. This lore however is often lost to time as with age threads are purged and so is the lore.

Too much lore has been lost this way. To this end, the Archiving Threads have been made.

Players are the ones that most often come across this lore. Many and curious, ready and able, they scour the forums, read every thread. I believe this makes them most apt to use the archiving thread and archive lore of the AdventureQuest and Warpforce games. With their help, the archiving threads should in time become a useful repertoire of lore and break the cycle of lore loss.
AQ  Post #: 1
9/9/2012 3:25:37   
Archmage Alfy

After reading the first few posts on the archiving thread, I only have one thing to say.

Good lord, I miss Kalanyr's presence on the forums. So very, very, very much
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
9/9/2012 5:38:39   
Keno Chao

Whatever happened to Kal?
AQ  Post #: 3
9/9/2012 6:44:50   
stratuscone

^^ studying??
AQ DF  Post #: 4
9/9/2012 7:04:13   
Necro_Fire

Does this include the IRC chats from the time of the devourer? or even before.
AQ  Post #: 5
9/9/2012 7:11:35   
Duskstar

I don't see why it wouldn't :)
AQW  Post #: 6
9/9/2012 10:22:07   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

Since the IRC is an extension of the forums, IRC logs are welcomed as well. As with forum quotes of course, they must be relevant and from a reliable source.
AQ  Post #: 7
9/12/2012 10:18:04   
Necro_Fire

Well, aside from the whole "755 Conspiracy" thing, i don't remember a whole lot from the IRC.
Haven't been there in a long time.
So i wouldn't be a reliable source XD
AQ  Post #: 8
9/19/2012 16:23:25   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

To clarify something:

Take the quotes more for the purpose of speculation than established lore/things. As it is not lore that is in-game yet, it is still susceptible to change, even more so with older quotes.
AQ  Post #: 9
9/20/2012 3:30:10   
Biae

I'm pleased to see the old list of Archmage skills I deduced would be included are in there (my old handle on the forums was Bob Almighty). That was fun. I wish I could get more information on other classes to try and draw information out of like that... Good times.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
10/7/2012 10:00:18   
Darquess

I know quite a bit, but none of it has anything to do with quests, more to do with random stuff and the characters involved, particularly the mysterious necromancer.
Post #: 11
10/8/2012 1:55:24   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Since you specified that my demon research has never been officialized, it's probably safe to add another observation or two to it. I'd like to point out that both the Doom Weapons of DF and the Shadowscythe virus of MQ appear to fit in perfectly well with the second definition of demon. Given that I write for AQ and not DF or MQ, that should be taken with a grain of salt.
Post #: 12
7/5/2013 13:05:03   
Grim Trainer

I know some things about it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= For those who like lore
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition