Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Ultimate Best/Worst/Least/Favorite Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Ultimate Best/Worst/Least/Favorite Thread
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/3/2012 16:26:13   
Darkened Awakening

only thign i gotta say is my Favorite NPC is gravelyn for her origins where very interesting, a very nice story about her from the release

And lol we all no this.... She's down right smockin, hot, and sexy especially in her new sexy outfit

My least favorite npc is artix cause to me hes kind of annoying..

< Message edited by Darkened Awakening -- 10/3/2012 16:27:30 >
Post #: 26
10/24/2012 21:59:50   
HSsouleater

mmmm them pixels
Post #: 27
11/15/2012 3:16:48   
Spirit

Favourite NPC(s):Twilly
Favourite Class(es):ClawSuit
Most Hated Class(es):Mage
Most Hated Boss(es):None
Most favourited event(s)/holiday(s):Frostvale 08 (or whatever it was called :3)
Most favourited item(s) in-game:Platinum Dragon and Guardian Original

< Message edited by Spirit -- 11/15/2012 3:19:05 >

The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'.
Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional
AQW  Post #: 28
11/15/2012 4:08:45   
ToastyXD

Favourite NPC(s): Dage and Nulgath
Favourite Class(es): TSS, VOT, Necro, DCC, Clawsuit, Horc Evader, Chronomancer, Evo Clawsuit, Undeadslayer, Mindbreaker, and other OP/rare classes
Most Hated Class(es): No Class
Most Hated Boss(es): Miltonius.........good old 2009....
Most favourited event(s)/holiday(s): TMBG and Dage vs Nulgath war
Most favourited item(s) in-game: Dark Caster, Skyhunter, Unarmed, Dage vs Nulgath war Item rares.......
Post #: 29
12/11/2012 23:30:00   
Red Komet

Most Fave Villain: Any Light Villain
Most Lame Villain: Alot of Dark Villains(although Dark Villains would be better as harmless comic reliefs)
Most Fave Hero: Any Dark Based Hero as well as Chaos Based Heroes
Most Lame Hero: Light Heroes(If a Light Based hero acts as a more dangerous Anti Hero that shows no mercy that would be cool)
Most Cool Armors: Any Evolve Armor especially Chaotic Dragon Knight
Most Fave House: Any house with Trap Doors
Post #: 30
12/11/2012 23:37:39   
Alpha Seagull

Favorite Armor: Hex of Nulgath
Favorite Class: Warrior or Mage
Favorite Weapon: Talons of Nulgath or Bloodletters.
Favorite Helm: Voltaire's Violet Tophat.
Favorite Cloak: Atramentous Wings
Favorite Monster: Sleezter Bunny
~Alpha

AQW  Post #: 31
12/12/2012 1:05:42   
EmbraceTheDarkness

Favourite NPC(s): IaDoa, Dage+Nulgath, Gravelyn.
Favourite Class(es): TimeKiller
Most Hated Class(es):VoT
Most Hated Boss(es): All Ultra forms of Bosses
Most favourited event(s)/holiday(s): 12-12-12 (I already know I'll love it), GameOcide, TheSpan,
Most favourited item(s) in-game: Paragon,PlateOfTheFallen+set, RockScar,Genesis of Rev, Atumnal Dragon, Goblin Wolf Rider,
Most Hated Puzzle/Maze: Zazul House

< Message edited by EmbraceTheDarkness -- 12/12/2012 1:06:39 >
AQW  Post #: 32
12/12/2012 2:57:59   
Class Meister

Favorite Boss: Anyone who doesn't have lag on their side! :) Greendguard Dragon is a cool boss too. It's like the Red Dragon... but Green. :D
Favorite Class: So many... (Evolved) Shaman, VoT, Ranger, Evolved Leprechaun, Horc Evader...
Favorite NPC: Cysero :)
Favorite Monster: Things in /timeportal and /timespace because they give good class rep/exp lol
Favorite Event: Quite a few... Frostval, new years, Mogloween
Favorite Cutscene: Save the DRAGON from the PRINCESS!!! :o
Post #: 33
12/12/2012 7:54:38   
Xxx__0__xxX

Favourite NPC(s): Gravelyn (You know why :P)
Favourite Class(es): Healer (random)
Most Hated Class(es): OP classes, no offense to those who use it.
Most Hated Boss(es): Vordred (He's an....and the process of defeating him is also a fuss)
Most favourited event(s)/holiday(s) AQW 2nd B'day a.k.a Mirror Realm
Most favourited item(s) in-game Paper Bag Head
DF  Post #: 34
12/12/2012 11:26:17   
Beshin Adin

Favorite Boss: Xan, actually. Tough enough to be challenging, but no cheap shots.
Favorite Class: ProtoSartorium. Powerful, simple, and rythmatic
Favorite NPC: Twig, the whole Twig, and nothing but the Twig
Favorite Monster: Lava Mages, they just look awesome
Favorite Event: Cleric Temple, it was surprisingly enjoyable
Favorite Cutscene: Twig's Nightmare opening scene
Silliest Event: Friday 13th Neverland. It was hard not to laugh when the monsters looked like something out of a Disney Halloween movie.
AQ AQW  Post #: 35
12/12/2012 12:11:48   
TsumetheWolf

Favourite Boss: And at the same time the WORST boss too- Ultra Kathool. So annoying with the shield, and requires actual thinking in a fight, which is a very nice change. So glad to beat him!
Favourite Items: Chrono Tripper set, A Hunter on the Rise, Corruption of Aranx, Courage armour, Abyssals of Nulgath etc. Im a fan of Customisable items.
Favourite NPC: Iadoa before his total Chaorupption. I thought it amazing that he was in so much pain fighting the Chaos, yet still wanted to help us (and I feel sorry for him!).
Favourite Misc. Thing: The Legend of Sepulchure book. I read this properly yesterday (as opposed to skim-reading) and it was so sad! And it allowed me to find out more about Seppy.
Favourite Event: Ebilcorp Gameocide. Nothing to do with my guild name honestly! It's just the items were top quality.
Favourite Cutscene: The ending of the Span.
Post #: 36
12/14/2012 1:21:16   
L1GHTN1NG B34ST
Banned

quote:

Favourite NPC(s): Gravelyn (You know why :P)

I don't

-LB.
AQW  Post #: 37
12/14/2012 1:58:41   
Hardcastle McCormick

Favourite NPC(s): I think I'll go with Zazul. (Obey Zazul... Obey Zazul... Obey Zazul...)
Favourite Class(es): Ninja and Berserker. Cuz they're unique.
Most Hated Class(es): Probably DeathKnight... just because I pity the poor fool who bought it for 2k ACs. I've also never liked DoomKnight.
Most Hated Boss(es): Any boss with over 200k HP. (Except Ultra-Exos, he's actually one of my favorites.)
Most favourited event(s)/holiday(s) I still love Skull Punch Island. It never once feels like grinding. I also like the "poisonforest." Not sure why... maybe the music?
My favorite monsters are Human enemies. It feels more even somehow...
I hope one day that we will have a boss that can do all the things Warrior does: Stun, get guaranteed critical hits, and increase damage resistance.
(Chaos Lord Lionfang?) :3
Most favourited item(s) in-game FISH. And some Nulgath weapons I can never get... (Specifically Blood Letters and the Champion Blade)
AQW  Post #: 38
12/14/2012 3:10:33   
Sicooo

Favorite NPC Miltonius because he is now history D:
Favorite Class Dragonlord :D
Most Favorite Boss I really loved Lionfang for some reason.
Favorite Cutscene The Kezeroth one.
Post #: 39
12/23/2012 12:49:47   
Secret1337

Favorite Boss: Kezeroth (becous of his sound effects :P), Iadoa, Kathool, and some more fun LoCs. Maby some more.
Favorite Class: Necromancer, right now!
Favorite NPC: Athon right now. Or, well. Nulgath/Miltonius I think.
Favorite Monster: Still Belrot the fiend. But I love the looks on the spider monsters in the Twilight (member) zone. And the boss in the Tunnel
Favorite Event: I don't know... To hard.
Favorite Cutscene: Sepulchure vs Altean (And the one when Drakath show himself), All Doomwood cutscenes (especially Pt2). And this years Frostvale event.

Worse classes: Rustbucket/ProtoSartorium/Enforcer Class And Dragonslayer class!

< Message edited by Secret1337 -- 12/23/2012 12:52:43 >
Post #: 40
12/23/2012 13:15:37   
legend of smosh

Favorite Boss: Desoloth because of me at level 24 with ninja, im not mike at level 26 with necro, and rouge13108 at level 35 with rogue beating him before he got nerfed. They are all friends of mine.
Favorite Class: Cardclasher, i love the ability to solo near anything at an increased pace, it has gotten me through some tough situations, and it is fun to use.
Favorite NPC: Beleen because no one can stop PINK from overtaking your soul.

Death to all Gweens! Courtesy of Durzo Blint, master assassin.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/25/2012 18:49:47   
Beshin Adin

I think, for a change of pace, we drop the CL saga for a while, and focus on curing Chaorruption, like we did for the clerics' temple. For some reason, I really liked that.
AQ AQW  Post #: 42
12/25/2012 19:04:15   
Vagaran

Favorite Boss: Ultra Kezeroth - The reason is, he doesn't have a ridiculous amount of HP, or any speciel skills, but he is still challenging, considering he deal 2k+ dmg if he crits, while other Ultras just got tons of HP or some random skill like stun.

Favorite Class: Dragonlord - it's an awesome class, got some great AoE skills + good for farming.

Favorite NPC: Sepulchure - he story is a little sad to hear about, and yet he is a ruthless and powerful villains who wants to control lore...AWESOME!

Favorite Monster: Zardman - I love they're line "o_o" which is hilarious to look at while /laugh or /point at them.

Favorite Event: 12-12-12 - Cysero did a really good job writing this event, so far the best event I've EVER seen in AQW. Not only did the Music fit a "end of the world" theme, but the villain was also pretty good.

Favorite Cutscene: The part with Kezeroth vs Elim, seriuously it was just hilarious when Kezeroth began raging on Elim for ruining his plan.

Favorite Villain: Definitely Kezeroth or Sepulchure - both are pretty powerful villains who just want to rule lore. They both just goes directly to whatever they want, like they use brute force to destroy enemies who stand in they're path, and they don't wait, they simply act and kill anyone with force. Need more of that villains.

Favorit War: Lionfang Onslaught in 09 I think it was - a good exchange in event, the whole "turn into undead to go through the fog" was a funny think.

Most hated war: Dage vs Nulgath - the community was pretty immature....amazing how that can happen.

Most hated boss: Ultra Carnax - Because he got 600k HP which takes a long time to kill, even with powerful classes, but Ultra Kathool qualifies here aswell, since he got 600k HP aswell + heals 50k dm with his stupid shield.

Favorit set: So far, Kezeroth's set is AMAZING but so is the Cute Santa armor + helm.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 43
1/6/2013 23:33:29   
zanathos

Favorite Villain: Kezeroth, purely for his tendency to beat people to death with hammers.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
2/2/2013 18:01:57   
Sato

Worst Drop: Shatter-axe which is confirmed to be .10%.
AQW  Post #: 45
2/2/2013 19:16:08   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Favorite villain: Vordred. Epic armor and weapons. And also Kezeroth.

Favorite cutscene: Definitely this release's derp cutscene.

Favorite weapon: Dragonblade. Just got it a few days ago. And most of Nulgath's old weapons.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/4/2013 12:49:12   
Beshin Adin

Actually, so far, I still think Kitsune was the most villain-like of the CLs.........
AQ AQW  Post #: 47
3/1/2013 16:32:02   
Beshin Adin

AQW Pop Culture Contest = favorite
AQ AQW  Post #: 48
3/26/2013 15:14:59   
Dragulum

Favorite NPC(s): J6
Favorite Classes: TSS,Dragonlord and Pyro
Favorite Villian: Sepulchure
Favorite Map: Any of the Mogloween maps
Favorite Boss: Red Dragon,because fighting him brings back memories...
Favorite Event: Aqw's 2nd b-day event
Favorite cutscene:The very first cutscene.The falling hero :D
Most hated class:VoT
Most hated boss:Ultra Carnax
AQW  Post #: 49
3/26/2013 15:26:45   
Skurge
The Dealer

Here's mine:

Favorite NPC(s): Nulgath
Favorite Classes: (Old) Enforcer, Ninja, Leprachaun, Troll Spellsmith, and DragonLord.
Favorite Villian: Kitsune
Favorite Map: Twig map.
Favorite Boss: Big Jack Sprat.
Favorite Event: Voltaire Live Event/Lag-fest.
Favorite cutscene: King Alteon vs. Sepulchure
Most hated class: (New) Enforcer
Most hated boss: Shurpu Guardian.

-S

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Ultimate Best/Worst/Least/Favorite Thread
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition