Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Killer Dragonman

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Killer Dragonman
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/21/2012 21:35:01   
Dragonman

Killer Dragonman

Location: Evening Falconreach (Book 3) -> Down -> 2 Down Right -> Left -> Batoro -> Quests -> Killer Dragonman
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Dread
Release Date: September 21st, 2012

Objective: Once an upstanding political figure in town, his defeat in the mayoral race led him to taking up a life of crime!
Objective completed: You defeated Killer Dragonman!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 7018
Gold rewarded: 429

Monsters
(8) Killer Tog
(1) Killer Dragonman - Boss

NPCs
Batoro
Killer Dragonman

Rewards
Killer Dagger
Killer Dragon Dagger

Dialogue
Batoro: Killer Dragonman used to be a profound political force in Falconreach... until he lost the election to Mayor Waen.
Batoro: After losing the election he turned to magic... dark magic. He's now become... a killer force of dark draconic danger!
Batoro: I fear he's taking his rage out on the mayoral manse!

• Quest

You are in the mayoral manse, and need to fight Killer Togs until you find Killer Dragonman.

Killer Dragonman: Hssssss.... you can't ssssstop me, Batoro... I will get my revenge!
    Batoro: You dastardly dragon... look at what you did the walls! That's gonna take forever to buff out!
    Killer Dragonman: Waen sssstole the election and now... now... I'm powerful enough to destroy all hisssss wonderful little toysssss!
    <Character>: Did you put your picture on the campaign poster? That might have something to do with the election......
    Killer Dragonman: Hsssss. Beating you will be as easy as making pancakes!
    <Character>: Then I'll see you on the flipside!
    Batoro: ...

Fight Killer Dragonman.

• Complete this quest to unlock The ArchKnight badge.

Thanks to StealthMaster for correction.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/12/2019 21:50:10 >
  • DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Killer Dragonman
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition