Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Batoro

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Batoro
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/22/2012 4:07:22   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

Batoro

Location: Evening Falconreach (Book 3) -> Down -> 2 Down Right -> Left, The Nix, Mr. Glaisarus, Megakyle, The Dread, Killer Dragonman, Aeris Battlespire (Book 3), Supervillain Showdown!

Quests given
The Nix
Mr. Glaisarus
Megakyle
The Dread
Killer Dragonman

Shops owned
Blade of Janus (Shop)

Dialogue
Evening Falconreach (Book 3)

Batoro: Hero.

Talk
Batoro: You've been gone a long time, hero. In the wake of your absence, this town needed... it deserved a hero to fight the evil that lurked in the night.

Batoro: I do what I can, but now... now I need your help or Falconreach will be overrun with villains!

Quests
Batoro: There are five nefarious villains that hide in the shadows of nighttime Falconreach. You have to help me find them.

The Nix

Batoro: The Nix is a slippery, slimy scoundrel. He and his gang of fishmen have been known to hang out near the river!

Batoro: Nix, you slippery scoundrel. You and your fishy followers are done.

Batoro: Wow... You really made him mad.... You really shouldn't have said that about his hat.

Batoro: Don't say it again....

Mr. Glaisarus

Batoro: Mr. Glaisarus is a fiend who's face has been frozen in a permanent scream.
Batoro: His mother always warned him his face would freeze like that... and he never believed her!
Batoro: Now he filches frozen treats with finesse from the friendly yaga chef.

Batoro: Stop your fiendish pilfering, you frozen... fiend!

Batoro: Well, his head is frozen.

Megakyle

Batoro: Megakyle is one of my most dastardly disputants. He possesses mega-strength and mega-intellect.
Batoro: He and his gang of bandits have been trying to steal the Waen-tech from the Armory!

Batoro: You've stolen enough from Falconreach, Megakyle!

Batoro: S/he is smarter then they... sound.

The Dread

Batoro: Nothing fills me with more dread than hearing the crazed laughter of The Dread come echoing through the shadows.
Batoro: This laughing lunatic fills the stage of the Falconreach theatre with his troupe echoing exclamations!

Batoro: Nothing brings me more dread than having to sit through one of your awful shows, you maniacal megalomaniac!

Batoro: Please stop. Both of you.

Killer Dragonman

Batoro: Killer Dragonman used to be a profound political force in Falconreach... until he lost the election to Mayor Waen.
Batoro: After losing the election he turned to magic... dark magic. He's now become... a killer force of dark draconic danger!
Batoro: I fear he's taking his rage out on the mayoral manse!

Batoro: You dastardly dragon... look at what you did the walls! That's gonna take forever to buff out!

Batoro: ...

Aeris Battlespire (Book 3)

Batoro: Welcome to the former Battlespire, <Character>. I'm glad you came... we need your help.

• Talk
    Batoro: Yes.... Me and.... *sigh* San Robin....

Batoro: I did, and I still think so, but he arrived at the same time as me so we're in this together.

• Shop
    Batoro: You've done well, <Character>, you can trade in a trophy for a reward!

Supervillain Showdown!

Batoro: Well done <Character>! The next villain, or "villains" are the Scare Ravens.

Batoro: The next villain shows that the cat indeed HAS claws! Salene Kyle AKA The Violet Feline is a cat burglar with a strange affinity to cats...
    Batoro: ...but she is a charming lady and her charm can be blinding for everyone!

Batoro: Razen Al Ghoul is a master of defense and has a healing trick up his sleeve.
    Batoro: I hope you bought a strong weapon because he won't be beaten so easily, good luck hero!

Batoro: The next villain is ChaosFace Amon!
    Batoro: Due to some horrible incident with a slime he was mutated to this gooey mass and can slowly melt through your defences!

Also See: Mayor Waen, LANDIS (forum user)

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/8/2021 1:37:01 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Batoro
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition