Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Guild Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Guild Suggestions
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/3/2012 7:33:00   
Humnerty1

Well, I want to suggest, guild banner/emblem, Guild wars, Guild Alliance and Enemies, Guild Only private room, additional guild ranks and guild war item reward...
Post #: 26
10/3/2012 17:53:25   
Zafnok

Perhaps there should be a chat channel option, so you only see normal chat in one channel, guild chat in another, party chat in another, etc. and an all chat channel option. It's a little bit annoying when there are 20+ people in your guild and they're all talking(My guild has 40, it's insane spam really). Please add this :D

You could add a guild leaderboard and a view all guilds in room option to see the guilds in a specific room. The guild leaderboard will show the amount of guild wars won/lost(when they are implemented) and the amount of members.

Merged double post. Read the Comprehensive Rules > Posting Behavior for more information. If you've something to add, please use the edit button on the top right of your post. ~Trog

< Message edited by Trog -- 10/4/2012 0:09:59 >
AQW  Post #: 27
10/5/2012 23:15:06   
Lord Sephiroth

How about an item shop for those guilds that want or intend to become storyline guilds?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
10/7/2012 6:28:45   
strexze

How About add GUILD donations system.If donate acs Char get honor points or exp(this way guild member can help guild leader expand the guild space)

STREXZE~Samba server
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
10/8/2012 14:32:11   
gatsbyXIIV

Could we consider an option to allow the leader to pass leadership to someone else, if they don't want to lead the guild anymore but the members want to keep it going?
Post #: 30
10/8/2012 17:30:55   
Gw_Omega

Guild colours. Everyone knows how mods are yellow or gold, guild Leaders and officers should be maybe purple or a different colour
AQW  Post #: 31
10/14/2012 2:58:11   
theholyfighter

A "symbol" for different guilds. The symbol would be placed like the thing on a barber's head.Symbols are customizable.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/15/2012 12:37:45   
Darth Wesdius

All these ideas on improvements of guilds are brilliant, but will take time and money... I suggest that aqw concentrates on creating a better member experience first before concentrating further on guilds. I don't have all the answers but here's a start; the following should be member perks only: increase the mana to 200, level 55-60, battle pet enhancements, able to hold 5 million in gold, and highlight all members names in amber or a special cool colour! These are just simple tweaks that will help prompt users to buy a membership more often or for the first time. I know that games that give their members privileges such as the suggestions I have made make a lot of capital in a year. Plus I know aqw is not about the money, but seriously... Money buys a lot of cool stuff! It is that cool stuff that will make the gaming environment far more dynamic and have a more "yay it's well worth being a member" feel about it. So with even more income there is no reason that you can not complete all of the guild suggestions that has been made. As trust me, they are incredible suggestions that had me excited by just reading them, let alone playing it So my advice to you aqw is to complete my member suggestions to the letter and whatever other simple tweak anyone else can come up with, as over all it will satisfy the needs for your overwhelmingly faithful gamers! (like myself) Thanks

< Message edited by Darth Wesdius -- 10/15/2012 12:40:14 >
Post #: 33
10/18/2012 6:08:04   
bruextian

1. Guild hours- you will gain 1 guild hour for every hour that you are online. Maximum of 8 guild hours per day. Those guild hours will be used to research guild skills.

1. Guild Skills- There will be a set of guild skills that every member can research. Every member of the guild will benefit on the effect of the guild skill. In order to research some skills you need guild hours.
Set of Guild Skills:
a. Experience - All guild members will gain +4% additional experience for every monster they kill.
b. Skill damage - All guild members will gain +5% additional skill damage.
c. Guild expansion - the guild will be able to recruit 10 more additional members.
d. Gold - All members will gain +5% additional gold for every monster they kill.
e. Guild warehouse - Additional 1 slot for the guild warehouse.
etc. ( Guild Skills effect varies on there research level)

3. Guild Warehouse - All members will have an access to the guild warehouse. All guild members can store items in the warehouse. Available warehouse slots depends on the research level.
4. Siege war - Every guild can battle of a territory.

AQW Epic  Post #: 34
10/18/2012 8:31:17   
Rjmouat

I think that we could have Guild quests! how it works is that they have very Good rewards HOWEVER! you need at least a certain amount of members from your guild joining as well.
and once the quest is done then one of you can turn in for the whole guild!

also I would like to see a leave guild button because I thought that I could never leave my guild any more when I was the only member that was ever online!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
10/20/2012 0:33:19   
dark caliver

make guild chat reach on all server you know... so guild mates can chat with each other even thought their in different servers

and a guild server where only players who have guilds can enter its like a main meeting place :D?

< Message edited by dark caliver -- 10/20/2012 0:36:18 >
Post #: 36
10/21/2012 21:31:23   
blazingnyancat

I think that we should have a HQ for the guild. And, the Leader can coustimize it. And also put npc clones of the group there.
AQW  Post #: 37
10/21/2012 22:15:33   
Misty_kitty

Colored names only seen if your in a guild. Eg: only the <insert guild name here> can see the special colored names.
Eg:
Leader: a green name
Guild officers: a light blue name
Normal members: white
Duffers (rank 0??): black
AQW  Post #: 38
10/23/2012 18:55:15   
Dragonking1231

I have a Few today.

1 I was thinking about being Able to give a Mark next to the players name in the guild list showing how good and helpfull he is. for Example

player 1. * "this player is helpfull

Player 2 ** This player has helped alot in the guild

Player 3 *** "this player is very helpful and is allways willing to help a friend in need"

These are just what the messages could be like. Or you could let us add our own message so we could change it to " 1 star this player likes to help in farming items for the guild" something along these lines i think would be helpfull.

And when you move your mouse over the Stars or Mark it tells you how Helpful that person is. Kind of like rewarding them. So they feel like doing it more to get a better reward and to be noticed in the guild as someone VERY helpful

And this goes up to 5 Star or 5 marks Depending on what you do. 5 Star being the the Final and best reward telling people this player is Very helpfull

AQW  Post #: 39
10/26/2012 23:56:27   
Mephix Syllel

We should have guild inventories. It would be something like an inventory we all share and can use from. So anyone can equip an item in the guild inventory. The items can be made separately (especially), something specific made for the guild itself. It's like a limited quantity item inventory except, everyone will get one. No one but the leader or officers can sell or delete them.

Also, we should have server-wide guild tournaments where the guilds can battle for special items for the guild inventory, bragging rights, or just gold, and maybe like 100 AdventureCoins, for each guild member, for first place.

That is all, thanks for reading (:

~~Mephix Syllel
Post #: 40
10/27/2012 0:29:01   
bear wind

Guild only rooms - Guild should have their own rooms. (e.g. battleon-guild or battleon-<guild name>)
Rank Name Color - I think specific ranks in the guild should have their own name color. (ONLY SHOWABLE TO MEMBERS OF GUILD!!!!) (e.g. Leader = Blue; Officer = Green; Normal Members = LightGrey)
Gold - Everyday a Guild member gets an additional 100 gold.
Symbols - Every guild can have a symbol, preferably picked by a set. (Like finding a Avatar on the forum)
Custom Ranks - Leaders can set custom ranks to people. (e.g. "This person is the most helpful.")
Guild Chat - Guilds need to chat without PM and Parties only accept 5 players. So, if someone needs to ann. something, they can do it!

This is all I have. Not much, I know. Though, I guess next time it'll be three times this. ^^

'Night all!

Removed Signature, please don't use your signature in the AQWorlds Suggestions, for they aren't allowed here

Have an awesome day now ~Lord Coxy

< Message edited by Lord Coxy -- 10/27/2012 9:11:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
10/28/2012 11:05:40   
skadiiee

Hi, i have been working so hard to keep my guild in top shape as possible. For me and my members we've battled so many boss monsters (eg:Khasandraa,Doomwood Overlord, etc.) FOR FUN only and i usually give a make-up QUEST for them just FOR FUN. the only problem is we dont get any reward from it since its just a boss fight. so i would like to suggest, if there is any possible way that a GUILD LEADER could make CUSTOM QUESTS for HIS/HER guild members,

eg: he could make a Slaying quest or Collecting quest and possibly the reward would be Gold or maybe a special item? (from the GUILD LEADER ofcourse)

AQW would be more active when other people make quests for them (Just For FUN) ofcourse.

my point here is that WE really enjoy BOSS FIGHTS, HARD ONES!! and we would love to FIGHT ALL OF THEM (ME AND MY GUILD) and i would really like to Give my GUILD MEMBERS something in return since they got into my GUILD. that is all. PLEASE REPLY TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK in our Facebook page Mutiny (AQW)

thankyou :D and BATTLE ON!
Post #: 42
11/5/2012 12:19:41   
Tha Blu Flame

I have a very good suggestion for guilds, cause i know that this bugs me a lot and prob sure does for other guild leaders. I would like to know if AE could change the guild system so that Officers DO NOT have the ability to kick other officers and DO NOT have the ability to promote members. Giving them this ability really confuses me when i sign in and there's another new officer that i didn't approve of being an officer. Also when conflict arrises in guild and officers dont get along they kick eachother. I believe in a chain of command system and this doesn't seem like the leader has much say as to who his/her officers can be.
AQW  Post #: 43
11/9/2012 12:51:04   
Sir_Dargwrath_ma

I have some guild suggestions...
1: guild uniforms
I know alot of you ask for this but i have a unique feature to go along with it. Lets say you goto your inventory and you click on your armor. When you click on your armor it previews your armor. when it previews your armor there will be a small box in the corner. right by the box it says "guild". when you click "guild", your armor changes to your guild colors and has your guild logo. this would be applied to weapons too if the AQW staff wishes to.
2: guild towns/halls
these guild towns/halls could be customizable by the guild leader. the guild towns would have all the guild members houses, your guild hq/base, and a guild store. these towns could only be acceseble by the guild members.
3: custom ranks and rank names
these would make your guild more unique and fun.
Post #: 44
11/12/2012 8:14:14   
Shadow Payne

There must be a request board in each Guild house,for example a guild member received a quest from an N.P.C he/she can post the quest on the request board. if another guild member checked and picked the quest that is posted by an another player in the request board the player can join the player who posted the quest. (Automatic party up) (maximum player 0/6) also the players who picked the quest will receive a half of the reward of the chosen quest in the request board. if the player who posted the quest is offline the quest can be saved in the request board but the quest will be temporarily disabled but if the player is now online the quest will be able to pick again. *note:the Guild Masters have the right to remove the posted quests by the guild members liked it AQworlds?

Removed Signature, please don't use your signature in the AQWorlds Suggestions, for they aren't allowed here

Have an awesome day now ~Lord Coxy

< Message edited by Lord Coxy -- 11/12/2012 20:00:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
11/12/2012 12:15:46   
Kaloderma

My suggestion:

A guild page ... like char pages. (including some editable contents like text and banner)

< Message edited by Kaloderma -- 11/12/2012 12:57:06 >
AQW  Post #: 46
11/15/2012 6:15:29   
Neljin

A Guild head quarters would be good for me, And also I'm about the guild war. Since it would be like the PvP, but it's by guild.
Post #: 47
11/15/2012 13:15:27   
Lord Condrad

1. Leaders could change the name of the ranks. For an example. The Leader decides to change the rank ''Member'' Into ''Rook' Or so on.

2. Guild members only area. A private room for the members of a guild to meet up. Only members of the guild are allowed to join the room.

3. Guild wars. Too see which is the most powerful guild in Battleon.
AQW  Post #: 48
11/19/2012 7:54:05   
DrGr/Zephyrion

1. A some kind of a guild banner like the Bludrut Brawl with their customized logos

(I might update this )
AQW  Post #: 49
11/19/2012 19:50:36   
Desmond Miles

Well, I think that PvP with guilds could mean about 20 overpowered guilds, and a thousand-ish weak guilds, meaning it would be extremely difficult to dislodge the more powerful guilds.

There should be a chest or a an item where you get a certain amount of gold for visiting the Guild Lair just to keep up guild lair activity.

There should also be a training room in the lair with monsters. The monster's level should be the average level of your entire guild, or the average level of the leader and officers.

To make guilds feel more together, maybe there should be raids- A guild member who needs help can click on the monster and "ping" or highlight the monster. The other guild members, where ever they are would get an in-game pop-up describing the monster and player, and sending a declinable summon.

If you want to inquire about any of my suggestions, please PM me.
AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Guild Suggestions
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition