Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Improving the varium shop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Improving the varium shop
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2012 15:56:49   
zippinbolts

I recently came back to the game and I soon found the varium shop. It is wonderful in the way it is redone and how packages are now handled. I just have a small issue with it. Wouldn't it be better if you could save keys? Some of us like me can't afford to buy big packages in one go and we buy smaller ones, 1 at a time. This way everyone benefits.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
9/23/2012 16:09:06   
Bunshichi

Nope a person could easily save keys and buy the 5 package bonus for half the price. You could $25 for 1000 artix points and save the keys and buy one of the top 5 key bonuses paying a signicantly less amount.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/23/2012 16:12:05   
zippinbolts

Hmm.. What about not opening the option of the packages until a person has spent enough to actually acquire that amount of keys required for the package?
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
9/23/2012 17:21:49   
Mother1

Nope because that would limit players to only buying varium when even before if you brought the top or bottom packages you got something out of it. This would be very bad for business.
Epic  Post #: 4
9/23/2012 19:09:29   
Mr. Black OP

The only thing they have to do is add some varium to the credit packages because if you choose credits over a promo you are losing a huge amount of varium and possibly some credits.
Epic  Post #: 5
9/23/2012 19:19:36   
Stabilis

^

That would definitely be relevant. Maybe I being an example instead of a promo or 10 000 credits prefer 500-1000 varium for the $50 pack?

The credit option is OK, but I always go for extra varium, and having to buy a "savings bond" promotional item only to wait 2-3 months to sell it for 500 varium is not too direct. I myself prefer to see the contents up front, since I can not refund the promos if I do not recommend them.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
9/23/2012 20:39:15   
King FrostLich

They need to make the "close" button bigger.
Epic  Post #: 7
9/24/2012 5:31:58   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

This suggestion has been made multiple times, and the same answer will be given: We understand why players may want this feature, because it means if they tend to buy small packages frequently rather than big packages every now and again, then they can still get the rewards. However, if a player bought 2 small packages that overall cost less than a big package, they could still have enough keys for a promo, which isn't fair on those who bought the big package especially for that. There may be ideas such as 'money spent limits' as said in this topic, so only those who have spent the same amount can get specific promos, however that would take a large amount of time coding, if it is even possible to code into the game - and for the amount of effort it would take, there would be very little difference to how it is now. Due to this, this will not be changing for now.

However, thanks for the suggestions - what I would say, is in future, could you please use the ED Suggestion Section for suggestions in future. If you have any further questions on this, feel free to ask me via a PM!

~Locked~
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Improving the varium shop
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition