Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The Legend of the Tog Rider

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Legend of the Tog Rider
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/25/2012 20:49:13   
deatharrows

Long ago, when tog slayer was yet to be invented, there was a hero known only as The Tog Rider. I am here do document his history. You see once there was an npc named Hero. Real original name I know. Anyway Hero had a pet Tog named Steed. I'm concerned about who named these 2. But back to the plot. Hero wanted to be a hero and Tog tried to help him but when they fought together they still lost. Many years later when Hero became 17 years old he decided to enter into a jousting tournament because the prize was knight hood. However a random bully who had known Hero for a while decided it would be funny to prank Hero by switching the jousting horse with Hero's Tog. When Hero was finished suiting up to his dismay the jousting horse was gone. In the horse's place was Hero's Tog Steed. Hero didn't want to give up though so he rode Steed into battle. When it was over Hero looked over only to see his opponent and the other jousting horse crashed through the wall. It was then Hero realized how Steed could help. And so Steed became Hero's valiant steed. Yeah the name Steed really gave that one away. Anyway so Hero and Steed began there adventures together and man were they successful. The team was more powerful then a goriliphant, faster then a gryphon, and more rich then the boss from the gold war. After many adventures Hero and Steed rescued a princess to whom Hero fell in love with. Hero and the Princess who was named Violet got married and Hero became king. So Hero then ruled the kingdom of Togtopia for many years and commanded the army along with Steed until after many years something happened. Hero and Steed were kidnapped by a En Tog Rider and challenged to a rule to the death. Having no choice King Hero and Steed mounted and began the duel. The Tog Rider and the En Tog Rider were almost completely on par. Each time one of them stopped at the other with their spear the other one blocked. The dule went on like this for 30 minutes until the En Tog Rider began using the powers of Darkness. The Tog Rider was blinded, stabbed, and weakened. However the duo wanted to leave a legacy and with the last of their strength they bolted at the En Tog Rider as fast as they could. Then the spear they wielded struck the En Tog Rider right in his armor and there was an explosion. All that was left from the battle was a scroll, a crown, and the ultimate Tog that is currently wandering the world. We can assume that the scroll I used to research the Tog Rider was the scroll left in the battle. The crown is probably all that's left of King Hero and is likely now in a museum. The ultimate Tog I will have to just infer as to his origins and whereabouts. I believe that during the duel the final blow killed everyone but from their ashes the ultimate Tog was born like a phenix. I believe it is currently peacefully wandering the world. This has been the Legend of the Tog Rider. I hope you enjoyed this.
DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Legend of the Tog Rider
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition