Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Ninja Sightings

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Ninja Sightings
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2012 14:07:17   
Galanoth
The Legendary Daragonslayer

Faith left the Secret Underground Lab to run an errand which should have taken only 20 minutes. But she returned an hour later! We were all very worried about her. She told us that when she returned to the Lab, she saw several mysterious figures in black darting back and forth among the shadows, so she circled the area for a while until it seemed that the coast was clear.

"Ninjas..." Artix said, knowing immediately who had sent them.

Zhoom plucked his bowstring and growled, "I hate them Ninjas."

"What is Chairman Platinum thinking? We're all in the Lab today for the biggest release of the year, and all of the players are on our side," said Alina.

Cysero crossed his arms and shook his head, "He's crazy, but we're crazier. Someone get me a bread sandwich.
Post #: 1
10/12/2012 14:58:15   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Seems that something is about to happen? EbilCorp might try to intervene in the release of this epic event! Everyone stay sharp and focused, ready to unleash your powers if the need emerges!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/12/2012 15:00:59   
Phoenix Myth

If it is Naruto related... I swear. :P

AQW  Post #: 3
10/12/2012 15:12:01   
vulkan

stupid ninjas...dont they know the meaning of "dont go in until they have the event up"?

now chairman platinum is gonna forcefeed me more pizza with vegetables on it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/12/2012 20:02:25   
Condor

Herosmash has passed, the enemies have been defeated!
now to the next game and war!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
10/12/2012 20:14:38   
XapApp

The war on HeroSmash was bugged but I guess they won't nerf it again since we've reached 100%.

Tweeted by Artix:
quote:

HeroSmash just defeated Ebilcorp's minions! One down... five to go! and they are going FAST! http://www.Artix.com

I dislike how the drops are green. Isn't black EbilCorp main color and Red as their secondary? Why do we get green, it should at least be color custom or something.

< Message edited by XapApp -- 10/12/2012 20:20:30 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/12/2012 20:21:55   
King Helios

We need some backup here in ED. Congratulations HeroSmash!
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/12/2012 21:16:29   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@xap The only bug I heard of was the % display on Artix.com which didn't affect anything at all in-game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/12/2012 22:47:32   
XapApp

The War Meter in-game was nerfed a few times.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
10/12/2012 22:59:58   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@xap It could just be that the staff hugely mis-underestimated HS but didn't get the right level of difficulty in before they finished. Activity really spikes with wars plus we can kill enemies in a few seconds anyways
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
10/13/2012 0:47:12   
Insane2201

Farmed the boss, it seems two of the boss drops are broken and not showing. The armors are invisable/not showing/loading.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 11
10/13/2012 0:47:30   
megakyle777

And I thought my Ommicorp was evil. At least I don't try and make a virus to wipe out the city. Well, except that one time. But that was safely secured in a secure environment and not for city wiping purposes.
DF  Post #: 12
10/13/2012 2:32:04   
Blackshock

I was there when a virus broke out. . . Or was that a different virus? Oh well, glad HS finished first this time, 1 Victory for AE
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
10/13/2012 3:29:56   
megakyle777

Ah, good times. I wonder if I can profit off of this vaciene too... I made a pretty penny that day...

Edit: Wait- WHAT THE-

Thought we had forgot about your business here Dealer? No, I, Ebilcorp Employee Number 5, Fifth Right Hand To Chairman Platinum himself, am taking charge with Emergency HS Plan Gamma!! And If they don't want us to unleash some of Ommicorp's better toys on the city, the heros and villains of the city are NOT to go help the other games! Stay right here or when your return from saving AE in general, the city shall be ashes.

Ebilcorp Minion 5, The Fifth Right Hand (AKA The Hand That Does Accountancy And Sometimes Strangles.)

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 10/13/2012 4:07:11 >
DF  Post #: 14
10/13/2012 4:04:29   
vulkan

well, the red legion were hired by ebilcorp. We never said anything about giving their money back if they lost. Heh.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
10/13/2012 4:10:08   
megakyle777

Speaking as Head of The Accountacy Division and thus having the authority to do so, The Red Leigion may keep the money. Consider it...a gift. However, I would like to formaly request that some of the money is put towards destructive purposes. WHile the heroes and villains strugges to save AE and think their game safe, we shall burn down their society.

Ebilcorp Minion 5, The Fifth Right Hand (AKA The Hand That Does Accountancy And Sometimes Strangles.)
DF  Post #: 16
10/13/2012 4:12:25   
vulkan

well that can be arranged. Ill get something from the dealer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
10/13/2012 4:14:18   
megakyle777

Unfortunatly, The Dealer is currently... indisposed. However, Ebilcorp are more then happy to sell you the items you require at Ommicorp Prices.

DF  Post #: 18
10/13/2012 4:18:22   
vulkan

hmmmm.

got any more of that halluconagenic gas?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
10/13/2012 4:21:33   
megakyle777

Truckloads. Literaly. Truckloads. And unlike The Dealer, we are MORE then happy to sell it.

In fact...Just take it. Goodness knows we got enough cash right now, and I want payback, which is definatly worth the cash.

DF  Post #: 20
10/13/2012 4:22:24   
vulkan

...is it gonna explode when i use it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
10/13/2012 4:24:28   
megakyle777

No. Unless, you know, you want us to make it explode when you use it. A good dispersal method that.

DF  Post #: 22
10/13/2012 4:26:02   
vulkan

...ill just buy this.

V

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm] [/URL][/CENTER]

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
10/13/2012 10:01:45   
Blackshock

'Smash's part in the war seems to be over, time to go tend to those who need medical attention. Our heroes and villains fought bravely for this first victory against Ebilcorp.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
10/13/2012 10:04:29   
megakyle777

It's a shame really. It ended before I had time to RP as Ebilcorp Minion 5. I just woke up and it was all over in HS. A real shame, we needed the publicity.
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Ninja Sightings
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition