Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ebilwar war discussion!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ebilwar war discussion!
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2012 7:03:51   
The Priest

Do not give up, stand by my side.
and let us drive down the enemy!

We are warriors when enemy reinforcements are close to victory.
We throw ourselves into the fray with the last thing we have!

Over and out
Post #: 76
10/17/2012 7:16:22   
Unknown Menace

@Ninja

Hey how have you been man :)

The last 10% went by alot faster and once MQ finishes first there will only remain two AQ and ED predictable ED will end last.
Kinda like the kid that gets picked last in gymnastic, that's us. But if we keep going like the last 10% and expect other AE players helping out when only we are left. We will make it just in time (i hope).
Epic  Post #: 77
10/17/2012 8:11:50   
JariTheMighty

^It's mostly because of the unlimited NPC bug. If it was done correctly and only the war NPCs were unlimited we would have finished already.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 78
10/17/2012 8:30:04   
Vagaran

Well, I hope once MQ is done, you guys will get some reinforcement...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 79
10/17/2012 8:38:27   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Kinda like the kid that gets picked last in gymnastic, that's us.

I do believe that would be more applicable if you added the fact that we didn't play well with the others way back in the Merge. I don't think any of the original people who were against the Merge and AE in general are still around and if they are then they've stopped trying to fight AE constantly. But still, it's hard changing a reputation even though things are way better now than they were back then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
10/17/2012 10:32:13   
Unknown Menace

@JariTheMighty

That's right that is the biggest problem, honestly i could have easily done the same but for what reason. It's like skipping the vault in the infernal war, those people didn't care much for the war then just like they don't now. The reason being that there even is a opportunity for them to do things that aren't supposed to happen just to satisfy there greedy needs (in this case the bug).

@ND Mallet
Personally i started out by playing DF somewhere in 2008 before ED becoming a part of AE. So technically i am one of the 'others' hehe. I didn't have anything against the merge. If anything i'm glad ED did join AE. Back then i only had a hunch for DF, didn't really like all the other games that much. It's true things improved alot more since back than. Alot. And if i haven't had played ED ever again than when i first started playing i might have had the same judgement about it right now. It was hard being a non-var back then, alot harder than it is now.

Let's not take it much further before we go of topic.
Epic  Post #: 81
10/17/2012 10:56:54   
Sh4d0wMast3r

I'm just wondering do we have to reach 100% by the beginning of friday or by the end? Does anyone know?
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
10/17/2012 11:08:47   
Anvos

6pm EST

I must say I'm impressed with how much you guys and gals have caught up while I was asleep.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
10/17/2012 11:09:12   
Lady Blue

@shadowmaster
don't worry we will reach 100% before the release base on my computation ;)
1point/2hours and we're already at 72% we still have 2days and 13hours
a total of 61 hours and that would be 30 points if we will continue to fight as we do today
Post #: 84
10/17/2012 12:12:54   
JariTheMighty

Looking good, we passed AdventureQuest already. ^^
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 85
10/17/2012 12:14:12   
Vagaran

Woah, you guys passed AQ, gratz...Seriously, well done. You might not get last then...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 86
10/17/2012 14:03:56   
The Priest

We never give up!
When it gets hard,
We become harder!
When the other branches off to the bug.
We put on the music and fights on!

Over and out
Post #: 87
10/17/2012 22:51:36   
D00MS

im a DF war monger we have picked up some other game war mongers along the way we will be arving to your game as soon as we finish helping MQ i only played ED a couple times so im wondering if someone can send me a crash course for it so i can better help you guys and do you guys have a verfied shop

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
10/17/2012 22:55:41   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@D00MS No verified shops. Send me your class, level and build(preferably in a screenshot if you can) by PM or if you prefer you can try the Battle Strategy forum for help from many people.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
10/17/2012 22:59:09   
Warmonger Starsaber

Hello I'm Starsaber and I'm a DF Warmonger and I'm ready to help you guys out For AEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BATTLEONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
10/17/2012 23:02:47   
kaiseryeux21

^hi. thank u for that. we are curently at 81%.
DF Epic  Post #: 91
10/17/2012 23:04:52   
Warmonger Starsaber

Yeah i've been Helping out MQ since we finished our War early in DF
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
10/17/2012 23:06:42   
SMGS

Finally hit 2000 points (yeah... this is actually quite good judging by how much fights I do >.>). The Exclusive Rare Prize sounds interesting... hopefully we can finally find out this secret soon. Great to see some players from other games helping out! ^^ Also particularly liking the fact that there's an auto popup for the war bar. It kind of gets annoying after a while, but it's great to give people info on the war. Don't really think a lot of people knew about the pop up back in the Infernal War.
Post #: 93
10/17/2012 23:09:00   
Warmonger Starsaber

Nice to meet an Archknight from this area Hi SMGS I'm Starsaber
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
10/17/2012 23:18:03   
kaiseryeux21

hi SMGS. we really need all the help we can get. but from the looks of it, i think we can win this war before the deadline. hopefully by tommorow we hope for a DN that give us a little preview about the rare prize. as much as you want to keep it secret, i guess some players needed to have a motivation in order to continue pounding those minions. just a thought.
DF Epic  Post #: 95
10/17/2012 23:21:22   
D00MS

quote:

@D00MS No verified shops. Send me your class, level and build(preferably in a screenshot if you can) by PM or if you prefer you can try the Battle Strategy forum for help from many people.
my invy screen
@star i will see you soon bro show them how we do things at DF

< Message edited by D00MS -- 10/17/2012 23:24:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
10/17/2012 23:25:30   
Warmonger Starsaber

See ya soon Dooms You got it Lets show Ebilcorp whos boss around here Warmonger Style

< Message edited by Starsaber88 -- 10/17/2012 23:27:53 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 97
10/17/2012 23:25:37   
kaiseryeux21

^^chairman's minions are known to be weak in energy attacks, so energy weapons are important in any class. techmage and cyber hunters are doing well so far. Strength build is also good if you want faster kills. hope it helps.

< Message edited by kaiseryeux21 -- 10/17/2012 23:26:03 >
DF Epic  Post #: 98
10/17/2012 23:28:31   
D00MS

@kai it does can you pm me any more info you have and were i can find a good energy weapon and i will look over it when i go on breack
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
10/17/2012 23:28:45   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@d00ms TLMs aren't really the fastest killers but you could probably get Mineral Armor trained up some and invest some points into strength and health as well as Dex for Mineral Armor requirements. You can use the Wiki for a quick list of weapons if you need to
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ebilwar war discussion!
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition