Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2012 23:02:56   
SMGS

Discuss the features (cards, mechanics etc.) that you'd like to see implemented in the game here!

All Character Suggestions go in the =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread.

http://oversoul.artix.com

Do not post suggestions asking for more Founder benefits to be released, the existing benefits are what Founders get and this is how it will remain. Any future suggestions to this effect will be deleted on-sight. ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 3/2/2013 23:54:57 >
Post #: 1
11/4/2012 23:08:52   
DoomBlitz

Any Megaman Inspired Character.

ClawSuit on Christmas

A character that throws out OverSoul cards to summon characters to fight kind of like in Yu-Gi-Oh!

Edit:

To add on: Any mech rider like Diozz or X

Day and Night in the game along with unique spawn times.

This guy along with the the other halloween characters?

Possibly Gressil?

VERY VERY few rares TONS of seasonals.

< Message edited by DoomBlitz -- 11/4/2012 23:31:41 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/4/2012 23:16:55   
Parsec

More dragons! also ^this
Post #: 3
11/4/2012 23:17:12   
Rayman
Banned

Elf on christmas.
Snow characters
Low/medium graphics.
Buddy list/duel buttoms this week+performance update.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/4/2012 23:18:36   
aliesterus

A character called Dueing Discus, It's basically a disc with a whole bunch of cards :P

Inspired by yu-gi-oh :P
AQW  Post #: 5
11/4/2012 23:18:38   
Rivale

A way characters can rank up using a huge amount of gold instead of Soul Gems because I got sad when I found out about that.

This will probably make Soul Gems the 'easy way' to rank up characters instead of the long way of using gold.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
11/4/2012 23:19:40   
Reizo

PvP Leaderboards/Ranking System.

• Player rankings would be determined by special points they earn in PvP battles. When you win, you gain points. When you're defeated, you lose points.
  • Random PvP match-ups would be determined by players' rankings on the leaderboards, in order to keep the system fair.
  • Post #: 7
    11/4/2012 23:19:49   
    enjoibro4

What I would like to see:
    Clawsuit/elf/santa character PERMA RARE on christmas
    Nulgath character released on Nulgath's birthday
    Another way to get masters other than simply getting SG's.
    The first couple characters released that you actually have to get using SG's go PERMA rare.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    11/4/2012 23:21:41   
    Skye~

KDR system like ED , allows us to see our PvE wins / losses & PvP wins / losses .

< Message edited by Skye~ -- 11/4/2012 23:22:14 >
    AQW  Post #: 9
    11/4/2012 23:21:51   
    aliesterus

Where the character is the RUNE ITSELF. Now THAT'S an interesting concept.
    AQW  Post #: 10
    11/4/2012 23:36:18   
    Optrick

Hmm... I'd like to see some...

Elementals
    Elf Rangers
    Priests
    Birds
    Alchemists
    Dark Paladins
    Gunners
    Cowboys
    More Vampires (A girl vampire)
    Some Mages
    Bosses
    (For Later) Terces and the Citadel >:3
    Snowman Cookies
    Lycans
    Gypsies
    Fortune Teller/Puppet Character who could also be an NPC who tells your fortune (Ex. Element: Shadow Mood: Dark and Mysterious, today is the day to seek the un-gotten.)
    White Mage/Black Mage
    Gems/Diamonds/Bone Dust etc. being used in OS somehow.
    Tons of secret places. TONS.
    Gender change options on SOME not ALL characters :3 (Like the starter characters)
    AQW  Post #: 11
    11/4/2012 23:43:15   
    Koro the watcher

HOLY MOGLINBUYRGERS OF GOD. I was trying to evolve my Shadow Squire and I got AP. o-o I hope I didn't accidentally hack.
    AQW  Post #: 12
    11/4/2012 23:47:27   
    legend of smosh

A character made out of cards or a card.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    11/5/2012 0:00:12   
    aliesterus

@Above: Here's several concepts:

Card Knight: a knight made completely out of cards.(Light Element)
    Spirit of the Card: A floating semi-transparent spirit with a card at its center. (Nuetral Element)
    Wild Card: A wildcat made completely out of cards. (Earth Element)
    Jester Joker: a jester made completely out of the joker card, holds a mallet made of cards. (Chaos Element)
    King Card: an armored man made of cards with a crown made of cards. (Shadow Element)
    Pyrocard Spirit: a floating spirit made completely out of fireproof cards that is are all on fire. Looks like a fire elemental from Dragonfable. (Fire Element)
    Knight of Hallowed Cards: An empty suit of armor that is made completely out of cards. (Both Chaos and Nuetral Elements)
    Runic Cards: Basically its the rune itself, but now the rune is made out of cards.
    Void Card of Nulgath: It's basically one of Nulgath/Miltonius's void breeds, but it's made completely out of cards. (Shadow Element)
    AQW  Post #: 14
    11/5/2012 3:04:39   
    avavr

quote:

While I was leveling my recently acquired pikeman I fought a merc vet.After attempting to possess him I got the "failed: you already have this character" and thought it's becaus I already have the merc recruit , which can be leveled to merc vet.That ment that if I didn't have the pre-evolution of the merc vet I would've possesed him but now I was stuck leveling my merc recruit.

Than it downed on me.If I didn't have the merc recruit , I'd have gotten that merc vet.Shouldn't that mean that you can also posses characters that require SG to evolve?Ofcourse that would mean the chance is very low , but I thought Nulgath may have left us a door there so we have 2 ways to acquire the best characters.
    1) Through acquiring the lower leveled versions and leveling them by meeting the SG wall at the end.
    2) Attempting to posses at very low chances while the chance to meet it is low as well , but still having the possibility to acquire every single character.

quote:

PvP Leaderboards/Ranking System.

Player rankings would be determined by special points they earn in PvP battles. When you win, you gain points. When you're defeated, you lose points.
    Random PvP match-ups would be determined by players' rankings on the leaderboards, in order to keep the system fair.

< Message edited by avavr -- 11/5/2012 3:05:25 >

MQ Epic  Post #: 15
    11/5/2012 4:02:13   
    warbob1991

Below I have listed how the first idea occured , if you want to get straight to the point read the highlighted area only which is the suggestion. (EDIT: It's the first post that avavr has quoted just above me , thanks for that anyway )

quote:

While I was leveling my recently acquired pikeman I fought a merc vet.After attempting to possess him I got the "failed: you already have this character" and thought it's becaus I already have the merc recruit , which can be leveled to merc vet.That ment that if I didn't have the pre-evolution of the merc vet I would've possesed him but now I was stuck leveling my merc recruit.

Than it downed on me.If I didn't have the merc recruit , I'd have gotten that merc vet.Shouldn't that mean that you can also posses characters that require SG to evolve?Ofcourse that would mean the chance is very low , but I thought Nulgath may have left us a door there so we have 2 ways to acquire the best characters.
    1) Through acquiring the lower leveled versions and leveling them by meeting the SG wall at the end.
    2) Attempting to posses at very low chances while the chance to meet it is low as well , but still having the possibility to acquire every single character.

Now that I have wroten this I think someone mentioned that if you posses a higher-level version you get the basic rank though .But maybe this is something worth suggesting?Coments anybody?

1) Suggestion : To sum it up - why acquire the lowest rank when you posses something instead of possesing what you're fighting but at a lower chance?The main point of this suggestion is to make all characters avaliable for everybody while having the SG option as well to make it way faster.Why?Well for example you meet a Frost Void.What are the odds? 1%?5%?Then you win against it and you try to posses it.What are the odds again , 1%?5% ?The amount of mobs you'd have killed to successfuly posses a Frost Void far exceed the basic idea of getting a ice nomad , killing 9 enemies , getting an ice apprentice and then killing 80 more enemies.Ofcourse the chances to meet and posses one of the masters and legendaries (yes , I said every single mob ) shouldn't be too discouraging.For example 1%-5% to meet/posses a master ranked mob and 0.5%-1% to meet/posses a legendary monster.Introducing such chances means someone can be extremely lucky and get ahead of way too many players and it'd be unfair to payers as well , so added to the little encounter/possession chance I also suggest meeting master level mobs at levels 10+ (10 included) and legendaries only at level 20!This ensures that the buyer of SGs will have an extraordinary reward for his money like now , while keeping the game entirely free for all the players that don't wish or don't have the possibility to spend money on games.
    On average math getting a master ranked mob would happen once in 80+20*20 = 480 mobs. (5% chance used)
    For a legendary the amount becomes rather discouraging , but legendary is a strong word after all + I bet they'll all have rather amazing looks :) .606+100*100 = 10 606 mobs.

2) Suggestion : I'd like to suggest that retaliation spells (for example pikeman's "Counter Attack" or Black Dragon's "Void Reflection" ) to work as a second layer to the shields.For example if you use "Counter Attack" and get attacked - nothing happens.But if you use it and after it (or before ofcourse) you use a shield and then get attacked - you counter like now.If you lose the shield you don't lose your counter points ofc, just stacking them while you pop another shield on.Main reason for this is the fact that retaliation is a rather huge dmg output while it's shielding you at the same time from most attacks and I belive this will cause imbalance in fights between classes with retaliation and those without.It will also improve tactics in the combat since it has a rather high cost and it might not always be the best option to use it.On some rare occasions (like Black Dragon) where we have exquisite characters like legendaries , this requirement could be removed to distinguish legendaries even further and justify the high price for them (and possibly the rare odds to posses them) and the high card cost as well(Void Retaliation for Black Dragon costs 15 shadow points).

3) Suggestion : with the comming of characters that have more than 1 type of cards like Pikeman Commander(according to wiki) who uses ligh cards but has a neutral "Counter Attack" card (and even if that's a mistake, such characters will eventually appear anyway) I'd also like to suggest adding an option to increse more than 1 element in the same turn( yes I'm aware that if you use any type of element several times , it'll start adding "income" of the same element on every end of turn you have) on a halved scale.Atm I belive the scale for a new type that has no points is 0(unlocking it perhaps?)/1/2/3/4/5 if I'm not mistaken, when using 2 elements at the same time the scale could be 0/1/1/2/2/3/3/4/4/5 which as you can see takes 2 turns to increse the income amount to prevent players from getting both elements too fast and thus making it always a favorable option in combat , which also adds a little tactics to combat.

4) Suggestion : pardon me if I didn't see it, but if we don't - we need a thread for larger suggestions than "add this character" like I belive mine to be.

5) Suggestion : chat in pvp.EpicDuel can be given as an example for it makes the game a lot less dull sometimes.Tactics and all is fine but having the option to chat a bit with other players in pvp is always nice.

6) Suggestion : team pvp fights? 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 and such?

< Message edited by warbob1991 -- 11/5/2012 4:18:40 >
    Post #: 16
    11/5/2012 5:45:04   
    House vs Hurricane

Here's my idea from the last thread, I really think they should be considered:

I'd really like to see the ability to 'upgrade' the special cards for each character, for example:
    Water Apprentice has a special card called Water Rapid, it reads "Element: Water Attack for 4 Points"
    And if that were to be upgraded, via a quest reward or upgrading by paying Soul Gems, you could increase its power to 6 or even 8 points

Also, another feature would be characters with two elements, or characters with different elemental cards, I get the feeling this is already planned because you can charge up Energy even if your a Water element character. This would add an interesting aspect to combat.
    AQW  Post #: 17
    11/5/2012 7:40:19   
    eddieblk

If you would please lower the price of the Pumpkinlord so it costs 6 soul gems

Please and Thanks in the future
    Post #: 18
    11/5/2012 10:17:45   
    KingoftheNight

A battle Santa character for the holidays
    Post #: 19
    11/5/2012 10:28:09   
    moon keeper

A raindeer
    turkey
    hatchet man
    indian
    and a christmas tree
    for thanksgiving and christmas

< Message edited by moon keeper -- 11/5/2012 10:34:06 >
    AQW  Post #: 20
    11/5/2012 11:58:51   
    Gold Angel

My first suggestion is the ability to sell or remove characters that you don't want, the reason i've put this here is because i have 3 recruit characters(which two of them are already pikemen).
    Having an overly full character list can be quite annoying.

My second suggestion is that when exploring places you can never get the same enemy twice in a row. The worst case i had was 20 times in a row the wolf, while i was trying to find the vampire lord and sprout/pumpkinlord, you can guess how frustrating that can be.
    Post #: 21
    11/5/2012 12:06:08   
    Vagaran

Against No.2.

The harder a character is to find, the better. The whole not encountering them twice will just mean characters like the elemental nomad will be easier to find. (In the cave north of Lake there is mainly only elemental nomads) which is not the purpose.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 22
    11/5/2012 14:18:28   
    viesis2

I would like to see this
    http://imageshack.us/a/img210/1668/incinerate.pngremoved or changed to "Discard 3 cards to deal 12 damage"
    You have to admit that this card is a waste of space and worst of all it is added to Pyro master Which as a trump card.

~Image changed to link.
    Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 11/6/2012 16:55:38 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 23
    11/5/2012 14:34:04   
    Brasca123

i would realy love to see a frogzard riding a gorilaphant, but since this is a more mature kind of game, i would be very pleased to be able to make my characters go back to aprendices not only in appearance.
    AQ DF  Post #: 24
    11/5/2012 14:36:47   
    Akura_

Brasca, you can selete any form you currently have just click on them an appearance lock em
    AQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition