Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/7/2012 8:35:00   
Viëlthemedler
Banned

2 Versus 2 Battles.
Chat in combat.
Maybe a storyline.
All of your old AQWorlds armors to become characters.
Post #: 51
11/7/2012 9:21:44   
Chaosyn

I'd like to see a lesser encounter rate for starter characters....specifically recruits and wolves.
The ability to turn EXP gain off (some of my favorite characters drag fights out WAY too long at high levels)
MQ AQW  Post #: 52
11/7/2012 9:30:22   
Vagaran

^ Lower the encounter rate?

Sure, let's make Shadow Nomad and Ice Nomad easier to find alongside Augustiner and Water Peasant....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 53
11/7/2012 10:14:32   
Chaosyn

The thread is what would you like to see....I would like to see the rarer characters a bit more often than once every 50 battles....sue me.
MQ AQW  Post #: 54
11/7/2012 13:22:56   
so0meone

The total encounter rates have to add up to 100%. Decreasing one means at least one has to be increased too. I agree, let's drop the Wolf/Recruit/Nomad rates and increase the rarer characters evenly with what the common characters lost. I've seen 2 Ice Nomads, 3 Shadow Nomads and not one Water Peasant (and NO Apprentices) since I started the game in the earliest days of Alpha.

< Message edited by so0meone -- 11/7/2012 13:23:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
11/7/2012 13:26:50   
Vagaran

^ Have you considered the fact that they might be hard to encounter because their Master or maybe even Legendary is powerful?

Not to mention, those who can't pay for SG's should have a good % of finding non-sg masters.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 11/7/2012 13:27:30 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 56
11/7/2012 16:24:52   
necro rouge

@OverlordCody what is this nonsense? a real pokemon trainer player never flees from a battle
AQW  Post #: 57
11/7/2012 16:31:15   
Hellsbane

Id like to see rarer characters only become available when your current character has become a certain level.
Maybe Raise the level some characters need to becom Veteran? (Vampire Lord / Pumpkin Lord)?
Also the Pikeman Commander's cards are Paladin's, so the gameplay used for him is overall worse for those who used the Recruit's style.
And lastly, maybe decrease the Poison Damage? Ive been hit with 2 poisons, and lost because of the 24 dmg it deals.
DF AQW  Post #: 58
11/8/2012 8:42:38   
Zeraldo

I'm starting to get nauseated every time I encounter a nomad or a spear native...please adjust the encounter rates.
Post #: 59
11/8/2012 9:47:08   
PhoenixIce
Helpful!

Not sure if this has been mentioned, since all I've managed to see are characters and battle features and the like.

I'd like to see a bit of improvement to the character screen, like being able choose which characters you want to see, i.e. a sort by element option. (Like in AQW, where you have different tabs to view weapons, armors, etc).

Well, any sorting option in general would be welcome, cuz right now it's just a list of everything you have, more or less in the order you've obtained them (although not quite that). As more characters go in and the list expands, it'll get very confusing trying to find who you want to equip.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
11/8/2012 19:17:59   
inshal1000

Please, make users be able to DELETE CHARACTERS. its annoying when u got a first evolution and the second one!
MQ AQW  Post #: 61
11/8/2012 19:29:43   
JRVthatsME

I would like to see some strategy game elements incorporated into Oversoul. Say if there were some factions in the game that players can side with (like guilds that are built into the game as part of it and run by NPCs, not players) such as 1: Minions of Nulgath (Evil), 2: Dark Lords (also evil but not in service to Nulgath), 3: The free peoples (neutral, related to nature and "uncivilized" cultures), 4: Protectors of the realm (good). Each faction also have a stronghold where the faction is based where players could go to join the faction, purchase faction specific artifacts and interact with the faction in other ways such as getting quest that playout similarly to how they do in AdventureQuest.

Each faction could have their own banner and players who have joined a faction could be able to capture locations on the map for their faction (by dualing and defeeting whatever guards are there same as the battles we have now). Players in a faction could also contribute gold towards developing lactions controlled by their faction to eventually give them stronger defences or build some kind of structure (shrines or the like) that would give every member of the faction that controls that location a minor power boost. (would require many players donating gold multiple times to eventually have given the location enough gold to build the shrine or defencive structure).

The way I see what is happening in this game is that Nulgath is a new invader to the world of Oversoul and would be trying to gain dominion over every soul there to further increase his power. Naturally the world's population would fight back against this so some war style elements to the game would seem to suit. This would also provide goals and purpose to the fights players partake in other then just fighting for fighting's sake.

The suggestions I made would very likely require a larger world map to allow room for faction bases and a more numerous variety of location for the factions to conquer.

Ariath Shadowborn http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=30661124
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Ariath%20Shadowborn
Post #: 62
11/8/2012 20:19:26   
SoFlyGuy

A options/setting button ingame
AQW  Post #: 63
11/8/2012 20:34:55   
OverlordCody

(I deleted my Suggestions, I see a lot of the same ones in-game)

I hope they make Artifacts that help farm for certain characters. Example:

Dark Essence: Increase the spawn rate of Shadow Characters by 5%, but decreases the spawn rate of Light Characters by 5%
Permafrosted Crystal: Increase the spawn rate of Ice Characters by 5%, but decreases the spawn rate of Fire Characters by 5%
Ancient Dome: Increase the spawn rate of Earth Characters by 5%, but decreases the spawn rate of Water Characters by 5%

And so on.
(A Dome is the upper head, if ya'll are confused)

< Message edited by OverlordCody -- 11/8/2012 20:35:19 >
AQW  Post #: 64
11/8/2012 20:53:45   
so0meone

quote:

its annoying when u got a first evolution and the second one!

You won't be saying that when Alignments come and we get the full char tree. We'll need 4 of each character to get all the possible Legendary characters from one base.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
11/8/2012 21:06:28   
Zezonia
Banned

I would LOVE to see characters that have special abilities assigned to them. And also, some booster packs available at shops that offer rare cards to customize targeted characters!
AQW  Post #: 66
11/8/2012 21:29:21   
nerotic pheonix

2v2 Battles
Chat in-battle
A flee button
Artifacts that either increase or decrease encounter rates of certain characters *cough*Nomad*cough*
A better chance to get things, since I've only seen the Augustiner 1 time and that was like 3 weeks ago...
AQW  Post #: 67
11/8/2012 21:35:01   
King DarkShade

This game gets me so mad. It's so annoying fighting for about an hour or more trying to encounter a character you want to possess and then it eludes you. What's the point of even playing the game when you can barely possess one? And why do all the enemies also level up when I do? I worked hard to level up and get stronger. Why do the enemies get to level up and get stronger when they don't do anything? Also why are there so many characters in one area? I go to the lake and I encounter 572865 different characters and they all elude me. I would like to see better encounter rates, a bigger map, less eluding, and have the enemies stop leveling up when I do. Seriously please consider doing this i'm thinking of not playing this game anymore because of the low encounter rates and eluding.
AQW  Post #: 68
11/8/2012 21:37:54   
Zezonia
Banned

@ King DarkShade: You don't have to play the game ._. all the fun and challenge comes from constantly looking for the best character until you get it. And the enemies get stronger for your own good. Imagine facing level 1s when you are a higher level. Good luck is all I have to say! In terms of exp ofcourse.

< Message edited by Zezonia -- 11/8/2012 21:38:50 >
AQW  Post #: 69
11/8/2012 21:48:03   
King DarkShade

@Zezonia I appreciate your good natured comment but at this point no positive thinking will change my mind on how bad they messed this game up.
AQW  Post #: 70
11/9/2012 1:50:57   
Rapid Hollow

if you already have a character and you possess it, then it gives you exp or it levels you. ASSIMILATION
Post #: 71
11/9/2012 2:15:31   
Penguinpal

quote:

^ Have you considered the fact that they might be hard to encounter because their Master or maybe even Legendary is powerful?

Not to mention, those who can't pay for SG's should have a good % of finding non-sg masters.

Have you considered that this thread is for suggesting features? Are you afraid Nulgath will take

his suggestion or something? Quit picking on him. He's just posting as the thread allows.

I would like to see a Tutorial, if it hasn't already been mentioned. I'm not sure how many new players I've run into

already who have no idea what they're doing, and aren't willing to experiment by themselves.
DF  Post #: 72
11/9/2012 7:49:52   
Zalawrath

I would like to see a option button, which includes the music button, and also a manual graphics setting. Sometimes, FPS detection is unstable.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 73
11/9/2012 7:57:47   
theholyfighter

Able to save our starting character!
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
11/9/2012 8:07:53   
Vagaran

quote:

Have you considered that this thread is for suggesting features?

Have you considered I'm only saying my opinion about that idea, hm?

Also, I would like to see high level areas, were you won't meet scaled enemies, but instead tough enemies + making some battles harder. The current PvE is simply to easy to beat, maybe a "difficulty" option, were you can choose between easy, medium and hard?

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 11/9/2012 8:10:25 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition