Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2012 6:34:35   
TheSage

quote:

Oversoul is practically the epic version if Pokemon, but that's irrelevant. What I want is to have all aqw classes on oversoul. Also, we should be able to evolve our apprentice or nomad straight to masters using like 10 soulgems. Like aq with 2000 acs

/epicfacepalm..... If anything this game is closer to a cross between Pokemon and Magic the Gathering then anything else, and only resembling Pokemon due to the "gotta catch them all" mentality and the evolutions.

This is not AQW, and if you are asking for all AQW classes why not include classes from AQ, DF, ED, MQ mechs, HS skills? Granted you can have the artwork from the other games but they would just not be the same.

As for the SG leveling shortcut.... just no... its easy enough to level up to 10 there is no reason to add an SG shortcut.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 176
11/16/2012 8:03:11   
Rivale

quote:

As for the SG leveling shortcut.... just no... its easy enough to level up to 10 there is no reason to add an SG shortcut.

Eh, it's just an idea, main idea is that SG is used to make things quicker or used at non-gameplay changing things.
They can keep the bonuses for buying SGs if they want.

Also, maybe a possible trade system? * prepares for massive attack on this one*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 177
11/16/2012 12:03:22   
Lunar Crush

@rivale don't expect a trading system, ae games have notoriously never had trading, and they're all set up so that trading just doesn't work. take oversoul for example, what would you trade? gold for characters? who would trade their hard lvled characters for gold? and that would destroy the rarity system.

Char name: Stefanzo
fav cartoon quotes: one often meets his destiny on the path he takes to avoid it; who you calling a pinhead?
AQW  Post #: 178
11/16/2012 12:23:44   
_scars_

more like characters for other characters or artifacts

i too really hope sg will be more used like shortcut, it just doesnt feel right lvling all the way to 10 and then have to pay too

i hope we dont get weird purple eyes and tentacles in this game, that would really ruin it

< Message edited by _scars_ -- 11/16/2012 12:26:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
11/16/2012 12:34:37   
TheSage

quote:

Also, maybe a possible trade system? * prepares for massive attack on this one*

Never going to happen, with trading systems comes scamers, AE games do all they can to avoid as much scamming as possible. Just look at AQW where the only thing that people get scammed out of are entire accounts, and i don't feel sorry for the people that get scammed like that because 95% of the time it is their own fault lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
11/16/2012 13:00:21   
Vagaran

quote:

i too really hope sg will be more used like shortcut, it just doesnt feel right lvling all the way to 10 and then have to pay too

Not ALL character cost SG to evolve + Nulgath said he would make sure to balance SG and free masters for each release.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 181
11/17/2012 1:30:05   
RageSoul

I would like to see the cards of every character be changed in looks ... and effects , just to add more fun and variety ( but not to OPed ) .
AQW Epic  Post #: 182
11/17/2012 8:07:55   
Blackshock

Capture persistence rolls. Every failed capture should increase the capture chance by a miniscule amount. That way, players are encouraged to keep hunting instead of reloading the page whenever they encounter something that isn't what they want. Players who spend several hours straight hunting a character get rewarded for their persistence.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 183
11/17/2012 10:01:10   
theholyfighter

-An animation speed feature~(see Epicduel as an example) because sometimes the animations are just too long.
-Since Christmas..or whatever it is called in OS...is coming, I'd like to see Santa Claws and Moglinsters.

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 11/17/2012 10:11:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 184
11/17/2012 10:16:53   
TheSage

i would like people to stop trying to make Oversoul into an AQW look-a-like.......

and a pause battle option for PvE for those long battles when something comes up and you have to go afk and come back dead.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 185
11/17/2012 10:31:30   
Leader
Unrequited

Didn't think people would reset if they were seeking a specific char, but then again it makes sense. I don't think it's worth missing all that EXP and Gold though. I agree, an animation slider or even an option to turn off animations, so that we can maximize farming/grinding.
Post #: 186
11/17/2012 10:37:00   
theholyfighter

-A "pause" button ONLY for PVEs and EBs (Explore Battles)
-Possibly...Potions?
-When defeating a monster, if you have it already, a warning comes up, something like this: You already possess the Veteran/Master form. Would you like to capture it? Decline/Accept...

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 11/17/2012 10:41:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 187
11/17/2012 10:45:13   
Blackshock

A counter for the number of times a certain enemy was encountered.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 188
11/17/2012 11:17:24   
zentrix321

maybe

DIFFERENT skills of nomad..
they were the same powers and slashes.. MAYBE we use Gold to buy appearances of SKILLS

maybe also

we use GOLD to evolve a LEVEL 10 character to master
then we use SG's for INSTANT
Post #: 189
11/17/2012 14:58:26   
Geek

What if, When you kill someone, they drop stuff like cards, artifacts, etcetra.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 190
11/17/2012 15:00:08   
Zeraldo

Ooo, I got one. How about a stat that raises your possession chances? : P
Post #: 191
11/17/2012 15:26:07   
DarkLore

Nulgath actually confirmed that when artfacts come out he'd make one that increases possession rates a lot.
I'd like to see housing as an option. Even our characters need to get away from hunting down things for their souls, floating over the map, and hanging out in sleepy wolf.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
11/17/2012 16:03:15   
Zeraldo

Really? Pretty nifty.
Post #: 193
11/17/2012 22:40:52   
Zeuster

Idea..(probably suggested before)

ok..so

When your inventory is cluttered or full..(in the future)
instead of deleted characters..you can seel them for gold or soulgems

Like..a level 1 character sells for 100g
a apprentice sells for 50g
veteran for 100g
and master for 350 or so

but a level 5 character sells for

1k g apprentice

2kg veteran

and maybe 4k or so for master..though some scaling has to be done
and the price may change based on rarity and such
and for soul gem characters..after 24 hours you can seel them for 1/4 of their original price..
or 2/4

before that would be 90% or 3/4

some characters that are rare from alpha and beta cannot be sold and some promo chars
DF  Post #: 194
11/17/2012 23:01:07   
liy010

^I'd like that, I would make Gold as I farm for EXP.

I like the idea of using SG ONLY as a shortcut but I'd like a few Characters that require SGs, such as Pumpkinlord. These don't have to be too special or anything, just maybe some cooler animations (Like Pumpkinlord) to show appreciation for those who support the game (Founder sort of does that already) once in a while. Always NEEDING to use SGs to evolve would be horrid. I already think I poured around $300-$400 into AQW.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
11/17/2012 23:52:17   
99th Dracopyre

Dual Element Characters.

Like a Fire and Ice monster.
And basically, when you charge one of its primary elements, you give a charge to the other element but less.
ex.

You start with 5 Fire and 5 Ice
You charge Fire.
Fire is now 7 and Ice is now 6
Charge Fire again.
Fire is now 10 and Ice is now 8
And so on.

It would just be nice to see that.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 196
11/18/2012 2:08:36   
theathenaflame

Perma rare Clawsuit Both genders. Like AQW.
AQW Epic  Post #: 197
11/18/2012 2:59:42   
99th Dracopyre

Character lore! ^^
You can find them anywhere in the game (some could be hidden) and they are just a bonus for those players who like reading interesting stories.

They could be scrolls, scriptures, written on a rock, or some NPC could tell you the story.
Take for example, a scroll could be found in the castle, and it contains the story of Sir Galahad.
Maybe there could also be an NPC who will tell you the story of Abber.

The stories could be hard to find, like you should accomplish a mission or something.
Maybe you could buy the scrolls or an item that contains the story.
Heck, the lore could even be divided into numerous pieces and you have to find them.

Just suggesting here. It would be interesting.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 198
11/18/2012 3:02:20   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

quote:

Perma rare Clawsuit Both genders. Like AQW.

I can see this happening. Except the perma-rare part. Nulgath doesn't like AQW definition of rare so it'd be seasonal at best, unless something bad happen.

< Message edited by Lupus the Wolf -- 11/18/2012 3:03:02 >

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 199
11/18/2012 4:17:25   
Kaiofsouls20

Honestly, I just want the Archfiend to be in the game already lol.

I like the animations for the archfiend. Especially its 5 hit combo. It's like a shakunetsu hadoken. Oh, and the apparent soul sucking attack is pretty cool too.

< Message edited by Kaiofsouls20 -- 11/18/2012 4:20:13 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition