Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Features To Character Page

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Features To Character Page
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/9/2012 3:11:01   
SouL Prisoner

Here's some features, if added, it would be fun and helpful

-Account creation date.

-Name of the faction he/she is in.

-Name of the person, who last famed you.

-Challenge player(whether online or offline) he/she fights like a NPC (No credits, no Exp, no count and no Tokens)

-Coloured name for Mods, Staff and Admin (just like in game)

- View players build ...( I know what you guys gonna tell, but it could help the newbies with better build, great advantage for team battles )

-As suggested earlier, Faming any player, rewards you 5-10 credits .

More features Coming Soon ...

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 11/11/2012 14:29:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/9/2012 3:22:24   
Crimson Eagle

-Account creation date. - Sure, why not? (Might make the character page a bit crowded.)

-Name of the faction he/she is in. - If you can fit it in somewhere, sure!

-Name of the person, who last famed you. - No need for this xD

-Challenge player(whether online or offline) he/she fights like a NPC (No credits, no Exp, no count and no Tokens) - Don't really see a need for this. Sowwy :(

All of these are good ideas! But they would just make the character crowded and cause the site to load longer and cause some lag.

< Message edited by Mr. Clean XD -- 11/9/2012 3:23:52 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/9/2012 3:33:42   
SouL Prisoner

They Could fit some where down ...

quote:

-Name of the person, who last famed you. - No need for this xD

This is to avoid accusation(Players starts to fight over, if he/she famed or not)

quote:

-Challenge player(whether online or offline) he/she fights like a NPC (No credits, no Exp, no count and no Tokens) - Don't really see a need for this. Sowwy :(

i wanna fight comicalbiker, but i never find him, even if i did, never accepts challenges ...so, just go to his character page and fight him,

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/9/2012 3:37:11   
Unknown Menace

quote:

-Account creation date.

Yes

quote:

Optional

quote:

Personally i don't have anything against this, when i get on someone char page doesn't matter who. I fame them because there was a reason i looked them up and with this system they might see i famed them and maybe they will fame back ;p however Mr. Clean is right no need for this feature.

quote:

-Challenge player

Reminds me of Dragonfable where you can input a persons char ID and fight there npc form in the pvp arena, hell you can even fight yourself lol. This is a maybe.

Epic  Post #: 4
11/9/2012 3:38:23   
Crimson Eagle

quote:

This is to avoid accusation(Players starts to fight over, if he/she famed or not)

Hmmm, a good point! But its would be wayyy too much for the staff! Keeping track of EVERY single player.
Updating it instantly, its a little hard dont ya think...?

quote:

i wanna fight comicalbiker, but i never find him, even if i did, never accepts challenges ...so, just go to his character page and fight him,

Don't even try! You'll get your Tactical Mercenary butt whooped! But like I said, all your ideas are good.
They just would crowd the character page and cause lag. (Like I stated ^^)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/10/2012 0:49:40   
XapApp

As for the account creation date, that may be personal to some people and they may not want others to be able to see it.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/10/2012 2:42:22   
SouL Prisoner

^ Nobody's got a prob in AQ ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/10/2012 3:31:03   
Crimson Eagle

@XapApp
Why is it personal?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/10/2012 14:08:37   
HuggieBear
Banned

how about the last ten characters to view the page, i have that on another site and like it
Post #: 9
11/10/2012 14:35:09   
XapApp

Um..how would they know who the last ten players to view their character pages were? The character pages are not linked with the game. They cannot track who last visited your character page or who last famed you. And if they could it would show up as IP addresses, not character names.

< Message edited by XapApp -- 11/10/2012 14:37:01 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/10/2012 14:47:30   
8x

quote:

-Account creation date.

Not really needed.

quote:

Yes, also the amount of influence.

quote:

No, this would just help fame beggers.

quote:

-Challenge player(whether online or offline) he/she fights like a NPC (No credits, no Exp, no count and no Tokens)

No.
Epic  Post #: 11
11/10/2012 22:12:00   
XapApp

As for the Faction he/she is in, supported. An addition to this would be Faction Pages. Both suggestion have been suggested multiple times before.

And no for being able to challenge an AI controlling a player. Yes, this would help training but it would also make it easier to beat the other player when you battle him/her live.

< Message edited by XapApp -- 11/10/2012 22:29:18 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
11/10/2012 22:15:02   
Crimson Eagle

Adding on to what XapApp said; If you verse that player a lot, then the next time they are on you know all their defense and resistance, what skills they have and it would just throw the game.
Some people would just keep practicing over and over on the NPC version of that player until they find a strategy to win.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
11/10/2012 22:30:16   
XapApp

And it may be hard to link a battle in-game from the character page too.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
11/11/2012 14:31:23   
SouL Prisoner

More features suggested.

@ Mr. Clean

U cannot challenge the same person more than once, a day (through character page)

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 11/11/2012 14:35:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
11/11/2012 15:02:26   
8x

quote:

-Coloured name for Mods, Staff and Admin (just like in game)

Agreed, great idea.

quote:

- View players build ...( I know what you guys gonna tell, but it could help the newbies with better build, great advantage for team battles )

A tutorial would help newbies more and devs are working on it.

quote:

Another feature for fame beggers... No.
Epic  Post #: 16
11/11/2012 20:42:18   
XapApp

As for Faming other players rewarding you with credits, no. People would just go to random character pages and start Faming everyone.

I don't mind the colored names for staff members.

What 8x said about being able to view other people's builds. And if they need help with builds, we have the EpicDuel Battle Strategy section on the forums.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
11/11/2012 21:18:49   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

Another feature for fame beggers... No.

Well, theirs no way anyone could stop the fame begging, so wouldn't it be great if they could give a different direction to it, theirs a great chance, the fame begging could reduce by 50-60(excluding the battle time) things would definitely be better than now.

This could even help many players, who get into battles, with only primary weapon, one of the reason y they lose they could just farm some credits and buy weapons or devs could just get on with the ballyhoo ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
11/11/2012 21:40:47   
XapApp

What you're suggesting is is a FREE way to get credits. All they would have to do is click a button on the character page and they get 5-10 each time they do it.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
11/12/2012 20:44:18   
Bunshichi

How about adding last date of player log in activity.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
11/12/2012 23:54:38   
XapApp

Possibly but once again, some people may want that hidden so we should have an option to set whether it will show it or not.

< Message edited by XapApp -- 11/12/2012 23:55:02 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
11/13/2012 0:28:11   
Crimson Eagle

quote:

Coloured name for Mods, Staff and Admin (just like in game)
Yes, good idea! xD
quote:

View players build ...( I know what you guys gonna tell, but it could help the newbies with better build, great advantage for team battles )
But what another the other players (That aren't newbie) that copy; for e.g comicalbikers build?
quote:

As suggested earlier, Faming any player, rewards you 5-10 credits.
No way! This would be a really easy way to farm credits! Goto world 7 oz and see about 10-15 people, theres 100-150 credits with no effort!

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
11/13/2012 2:25:56   
SouL Prisoner

^ every AE games provide tons of credits(Ballyhoo) for "Zero"efforts , its no big deal, m not asking to give 10-15 variums you know ....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
11/13/2012 2:51:25   
Crimson Eagle

1. They have a limit
2. Money in other games (AQW and AQ, all I can think of that has Ballyhoo) Is needed heaps
What I mean is that for AQW there might be wings for 100,000 gold! (To ED that is a lot of credits!) So if we got 150 credits (AQW amount) then we would be able to afford nearly everything.
Now as for 5-10 credits for fame, people could just type random names or mods and devs and got over 300 credits in a couple minutes. Just for typing random names and faming them

< Message edited by Mr. Clean XD -- 11/13/2012 2:52:44 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
11/13/2012 2:51:27   
Ranloth
Banned

That "zero efforts" generates revenue to AE by watching ads via Ballyhoo, there IS a purpose in this. Credits for faming gives nothing to AE, Fame is just to show off and you want to get rewarded Credits that do affect the gameplay. It's not easy to find links to Fame, Facebook makes it a LOT easier so I could gain 1K Credits a day at Lvl 1 and make it all easy for me. It's imbalanced.
AQ Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Features To Character Page
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition