Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Secret Santa Event

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Special Events >> RE: Secret Santa Event
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/25/2012 12:04:06   
TomeofFaith

My AK said to pm mine to superjars, so that's what I did. I hope they got it. As far as receiving, I don't care if I get something or not. I just had a lot of fun taking part. I'd really love to know what the recipient thought tho.... I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 226
12/25/2012 16:22:36   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

I know most of the form mods might be on holiday right now, because I haven't been contacted by any of the mods to help out with anything. I'm wondering if we can at least get a count of how many presents are still needed to give us an idea of how much more help is needed. However I hope we can figure all of this out this out in a couple of days. Happy holidays everyone.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 227
12/25/2012 21:37:13   
spikedinosaur

Hope alphaatom got mine.

AQW Epic  Post #: 228
12/25/2012 21:55:16   
Suuichi
Flash Runner-Up 10

For anyone wondering if they got your gift entry, go to your inbox, go to your Sent folder, find the message you sent, click the recipient's name (To: blablabla) and a window will pop up. If there's a check in the box, then they got your entry.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 229
12/25/2012 23:35:15   
bruextian
How We Roll Winner
Aug14

Haha. IT's already 26th of December here.... I hope they are not having bad times.
AQW Epic  Post #: 230
12/25/2012 23:42:18   
Smalls

Hey guys they're still missing gifts and that's why they haven't been posted yet
Be patient and if you haven't made your gift yet make it so everyone can get something!
DF  Post #: 231
12/26/2012 2:32:20   
spikedinosaur

I'm guessing I don't get a gift yet.
AQW Epic  Post #: 232
12/26/2012 4:21:23   
Rikyri

I forgot to save my sent message, so I can't remember / am not too sure if the moderator received mine...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 233
12/26/2012 13:08:15   
Shish

I inboxed the Alpha Adam by gift twice now (one the day it was due and again today) but even after clicking send both times, my sent folder still has 0 messages in it. Is there some other way I can give my gift in?
AQW  Post #: 234
12/26/2012 14:06:09   
Akecza

Uhm, hi... I said I'm volunteering, but now I'm soooo ill, that I barely got up from my bed to post it. So... Y-you will be alright without my help? I know you will.
DF AQW  Post #: 235
12/26/2012 14:17:13   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Well guys, PyroPuppy is here, again!

I'm very, very glad to say that Stage 2.5 is close to its end, and that you all should receive your gifts soon enough.

I want to thank again for all of the people who were thrilled to help with the gifts and to make sure all of the forumites who sent a gift will also be able to enjoy one by themselves. Thank you very much, this is the real spirit of Frostval in action.

Stay tuned, from PyroPuppy and the entire team of the Gallery!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 236
12/26/2012 14:19:14   
Starflare

@Shish
You have to enable the "Save sent PM' options for it to show up in your sent folder. You can give it via IRC, but chances are, if you've already sent it 2 times, they've already gotten it. Hope this helped. :)

Guys, the gift giving is coming soon! Pyro said we only need but a few more! Be patient! XD

Post #: 237
12/26/2012 15:13:43   
Alpha Atom

quote:

I inboxed the Alpha Atom by gift twice now (one the day it was due and again today) but even after clicking send both times, my sent folder still has 0 messages in it. Is there some other way I can give my gift in?

I received your gift, don't worry about it :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 238
12/26/2012 15:16:28   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

What is that?! A new thread was posted?
Gifts Delivery

Why don't you guys check it out?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 239
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Special Events >> RE: Secret Santa Event
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition