Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fame button should be included in game also

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Fame button should be included in game also
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2012 21:24:59   
bountysai

i think the fame button should be included in the game as a option

some people will be tired of opening the character page and to fame,if this is included fame will be easy

including this button will help us a lot
Epic  Post #: 1
12/1/2012 23:45:47   
Sgt.Rock

Or remove faming alltogether. It was annoying enough when everyone just asked "le me win plz", now you gotta hear people begging for fames on a constant basis and if you dont fame them all they do is take a tantrum.
Post #: 2
12/2/2012 8:11:05   
SCAR

This idea is as lazy as the "Juggernaut Button" Idea. How is it so hard to just goto slayer & click Juggernaut Battle, or open up the "Character Page" and fame someone?

Long story short, I don't Support this.
Post #: 3
12/2/2012 8:32:57   
Deiselman

not suported
i think it will only ad more lag and eat up space
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/2/2012 11:25:20   
Mother1

A much as I like fame and used to support this idea I can't support it anymore. Also this idea have been mentioned quite a few times as well.

@ sgt.rock

Not everyone is like that. Just because a few are don't mean you should lump all people who ask for fame as the annoying fame beggers

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 12/2/2012 11:27:18 >
Epic  Post #: 5
12/2/2012 11:58:38   
Baydraze

I think they just need to remove fame of this game cause all I hear is f4f. People would talk about better things if not everyone was faming each other.
Fame was a bad Idea since the beginning I think.

Epic  Post #: 6
12/2/2012 12:05:51   
Mysterion.

I agree with Baydraze.
Its useless, since its not visible in game and does not effect anything.

Rating points can atleast be intimidating and represent how much effort you took in the past and how long you play.
Fame doesnt since fame beggars mostly have more fame then people who actually play this game for a long time.

And Oz world 7 would not be spammed by fame beggars, just like in battles now.
You hear more 'f4f' then 'Hey' or 'gg'.

Only thing its good for is the Rockstar, Famous and Rising star cheevos.
But since they will get deleted when fame gets deleted, we just wont miss a thing except spamming fame beggars.
Epic  Post #: 7
12/2/2012 12:14:51   
Mother1

@ Mysterion

I have to ask you when did the staff say they were removing fame? I haven't seen it anywhere in the DN and even if this was the case they would have removed the warlord cheevo that went rare when they removed war kills from the game. If anything the cheevos will just go rare if they do remove fame from the game because it would be a pain for them to remove all the cheevos that people gained from fame and there are a lot of them.
Epic  Post #: 8
12/2/2012 12:16:46   
Mysterion.

i said, they will get deleted when fame gets deleted.

So im not saying they will actually delete the whole Fame.
Only when Fame will get deleted the Cheevos will also go
Epic  Post #: 9
12/2/2012 12:22:38   
Mother1

@ Mysterion

As I asked before where did you get this information that proves that fame is going? The staff never said anything about removing fame in the DN.

Also if you mean they will go rare if this happens that would make more sense because when warlord when rare everyone who won it still has it including myself. Many people would have been furious if they deleted the warlord cheevo since that achievement cost some people 50+ dollars to get.
Epic  Post #: 10
12/2/2012 13:04:17   
Mysterion.

Mother1

I do not say that. I say if fame gets deleted, the cheevos will too
Epic  Post #: 11
12/2/2012 13:13:42   
Ranloth
Banned

Not really, no. Double check your facts Mysterion since it's wrong. There was cheevo for using Cannons (Varium/Credits) and many players got a lot of Influence outta it + cheevos. Cannons are currently gone yet cheevos are here.
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
12/2/2012 13:24:10   
Mysterion.

Trans & Mother1

quote:

But since they will get deleted when fame gets deleted, we just wont miss a thing except spamming fame beggars.

So i do not literally say they will delete Fame.

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 12/2/2012 13:26:17 >
Epic  Post #: 13
12/2/2012 13:25:54   
Teufel Hunden

@mysterion.

you are wrong. IF the fame does get removed from the game, the cheevos will stay just as the Warlord cheevo for faction kills (cannons, george lowe, etc.) did.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
12/2/2012 13:28:24   
Mysterion.

DaBombexpert

I mean with that they will not be available anymore.
Not that everybody who has them will lose them

They will just turn Rare
Epic  Post #: 15
12/2/2012 13:32:48   
Teufel Hunden

oh alright. I believe this is what mother1 and trans were also talking about
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
12/2/2012 21:06:25   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@mysterion explain yourself clearly next time, and i do not support this fame button either. fame was meant to increase the popularity of the game by players spreading their character page link across the internet like facebook twitter etc.. and not ingame. so try to understand the concept of fame people.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/2/2012 21:52:02   
goldslayer1

supported.
while i hate fame, i know its an issue for some people to keep opening up hundreds of char pages a day.
this essentially floods ur browser history, and may cause other problems.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
12/2/2012 23:49:52   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above fame is a broken feature, it was meant to be used outside of the game to get the game known to others, and this would encourage more fame beggars.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
12/2/2012 23:52:32   
goldslayer1

@trizz
i dont see how this would encourage even more begging than it already does.
all this would do is make it easier to make the "begging" go away quicker.
u can still keep the fame outside of the game though.
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
12/2/2012 23:55:58   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above explain how? with a easy access button ingame they would ask even more, now i already see these fame beggars often ingame and trust me it takes the fun out of battles and chat, i can make excuses to not fame them like my internet is laggy and i don't want to open another tab but with this feature it would encourage them lots.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
12/2/2012 23:58:40   
goldslayer1

@trizz
u just basically described why it should be ingame. some people have laggy internet.
someone asks u to fame in battle? by doing it ingame, u dont have to take ur focus off the battle by switching to another tab or waiting for it to load.
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
12/3/2012 0:12:04   
TRizZzCENTRINO

actually if i say that to them and if i meet them in battle again they would not say f4f because they know that i cant do it cuz my internet(my lies to stop them from begging for atleast a few days) but with this i dont have much options to not fame them because they would ask me everytime i meet them.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
12/3/2012 0:14:06   
Mother1

@ goldslayer

Trizz is talking about people who don't want to fame period. It will give fame beggars the excuse "there is a button for you to fame me." While I am not against fame for fame some people are really annoying with it. Why give those people more ammo to bother those who don't want to fame?
Epic  Post #: 24
12/3/2012 0:20:22   
goldslayer1

@mother1
if they really annoy u that much. dont fame them period.
if they have to ask more than once, they dont deserve the fame.

but if we're gonna be forced to have fame beggers, might aswell make the problems be solved easier.
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Fame button should be included in game also
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition