Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Fame button should be included in game also

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Fame button should be included in game also
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2012 0:34:57   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i think we should make fame cheevos rare sometimes soon and the system remains. seriously they can be annoying, if you say no you dont want to fame them, then they sometimes swear and call you noob, and the reporting system doesnt do much anyways. doing this would benefit them as mother1 said that now the button is there and there is no reason why it would be a bother to press it.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/3/2012 2:17:01   
Drianx

No matter if players support this or not, it won't be done.

Simply because fame was intended to be excusively accessed from outside the game, in order to be shared across socializing networks for making the game more popular and attracting more people.

Adding a button in game will make players focus less on publishing fame links across the web and rely only on fame begging in game, because it would be much quicker and more convenient.

So in my opinion thread may just as well be locked, it won't happen.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/3/2012 4:39:29   
gangster a

no its annoying as it is although if people already have the achivos they should be allowed to keep them
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/3/2012 22:15:25   
SCAR

I can't see this idea being implanted in the game, since you can already fame people by opening their character page, you would only adding a second option to do it, if the button did get implanted into the game, you would have to search the players name first before beinf able to fame them right off the bat, so either way it will take equal time, even if they do add the "Fame Button".
Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Fame button should be included in game also
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition