Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: EbilCorp

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: EbilCorp
Page 3 of 11«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/26/2013 17:17:25   
Crisis Hoarder

Are there any spots left? Might be able to join? I'm friends with Chikoshodo ans Spectacular Suraj.
AQW  Post #: 51
7/26/2013 17:27:25   
OmilliYo

@Chris yea there is a couple of spots left. Get chiko or suraj to convince the officers to let you join so that you can join :3
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/22/2013 7:59:53   
Abaraa

Is there any chance that I can join EbilCorp? Spectacular Suraj is my friend.
AQ AQW  Post #: 53
8/22/2013 13:03:01   
Shadowhunt

Well everyone... this, unfortunately, is the end of my time with EbilCorp. I applied for and was accepted to the Ambassador program and decided to add my main, Shadowhunt, as she is able to perform the duties much better than my alt would be able to. You guys have been so great to me and I immensely enjoyed my time with you all. I hope that I can continue playing with you all and I know I will always remember my time as an EbilCorpian. Thank you for everything!

PS if you guys still want my alt in the guild just let me know, I won't be able to play on her much but it's still something
AQ AQW  Post #: 54
9/19/2013 16:50:54   
OmilliYo

hmm what ever happened to the pvp squads? i kinda want to practice for wars n' stuff ._.
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
9/19/2013 20:25:15   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Yeah. I need to improve my PvP a bit, with all the new enhancements and classes, I'm not considered as good anymore ._.
DF  Post #: 56
10/4/2013 10:23:27   
Abaraa

Heya guys! I wanna join EbilCorp. Spectacular Suraj is my friend, I know Tsume the Wolf, Alpha Seagull and Huge<insert few numbers here> and fay. I met them today during the 12 hour long tenure of farming for Undead Paladin Token which eventually didn't drop. I know and they said that no space is there, but if space should come, call me! Character <link>

< Message edited by Abaraa -- 10/30/2013 8:37:38 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 57
10/8/2013 18:59:27   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Hey der! Former Ebilcorp member. Can I rejoin? AQW Ambassadors has been shut down Unfortuneately soooooooo...I wish to return.

Im friends with:
Holythief
Tsume
Spectacular Suraj
And a lot more
AQW  Post #: 58
10/9/2013 20:05:06   
Shadowhunt

Are you sure the Ambassadors have been shut down? Because the forum is gone but I am still in the guild. Was there any news about a shutdown?

Well, this is indeed a sad day. I will see about what I will do about a guild, I may try to join you guys again if a spot ever opens up, or I may make my own guild, who knows. I'll update when I make my decision.

< Message edited by Nightmare66 -- 10/9/2013 22:06:36 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 59
10/22/2013 21:48:28   
HolyThief

As of right now we are full.

BUT we are doing our best to try and make a temporary "fix" until such a time we can get to a better solution.

We will keep you updated on this thread.

All ex ebilcorp members who left for amby guild are welcome to join back once we have sorted out the whole space issue. You guys will be priority over others trying to join.

Message to all* guild members.

Please send me a pm on the forum with your ingame name.

This is urgent, do this ASAP.

*This still applies, even if i know your forum account name.

< Message edited by HolyThief -- 10/22/2013 21:51:32 >
AQW  Post #: 60
10/22/2013 22:10:43   
TsumetheWolf

Sorry for the (what sounds like a) silly question... but.
Do I just tell anyone who asks that there's a sweep soon and to wait for more news?
It's just that I have had a friend or three ask me.
Post #: 61
10/22/2013 22:18:42   
HolyThief

Sweep update

The current motd will link to this guild thread on this page.

Everyone who is in the guild and has a forum account MUST send a pm to me stating their in game account name.

Anyone who is in the guild and is reading this but DOES NOT have a forum account, please contact me in game (will be on safiria)

I'll be on all day tomorrow because of this sweep, On Thursday & Friday i shall be on from 2pm-5pm (server time). On Saturday & Sunday i cant give specifics but i should be on at some point.

IF you cant find me please get a message through to one of the officers who will then relay said message to me.

IF by Sunday (10AM server time) a message hasn't got to me (whether by forum pm or telling me in game or relaying it through an officer) you will loose your place in the guild.

< Message edited by HolyThief -- 11/12/2013 20:24:09 >
AQW  Post #: 62
10/23/2013 22:04:49   
rif90

Y u no put me in list of members :C

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
10/24/2013 14:39:19   
Crisis Hoarder

Because Ice is a nub and never goes on.

AQW  Post #: 64
10/24/2013 15:53:31   
OmilliYo

@Rif Because you're gonna get swept >=D
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
10/27/2013 10:11:19   
HolyThief

Okay

So the seep has just been complete

We now have 13 free slots.

If you wish to join, please ask myself or an officer.

If you ask me ill make a decision there and then OR request that you wait a day.

If you ask an officer you will have to wait a bit (about a day) for the decision.

If you were sweeped but you feel you are going to be more active and wish to rejoin, Please pm me in game or on the forum.
AQW  Post #: 66
10/28/2013 6:50:35   
Abaraa

I wish to join this guild, to have lots of fun guys!
I know Spectacular Suraj, Tsume. And Holy, I already asked ya, I'm known as The Electrolord in game.
EDIT: Just got into the guild thanks to Holy. Newest member so gotta get to know ya guys.

< Message edited by Abaraa -- 10/28/2013 8:52:56 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 67
10/29/2013 15:28:51   
Shadowhunt

If you guys still have some open slots, I'd love to rejoin you guys (I left for the Ambassador guild). Just let me know and I'll try to find a time to be on (I am usually on around midnight server time every day for a bit) if you choose to admit me again. Thanks guys!
AQ AQW  Post #: 68
10/30/2013 7:35:30   
HolyThief

Sure you can rejoin.

Just give me a pm when you are on and ill log in and add you in.
AQW  Post #: 69
10/30/2013 8:37:26   
Abaraa

Okay, guys, I just made a new sig. Check my sig to see it. if YOU WILL PAY sounds sorta a bit boring to ya guys, I can change if you suggest something better, but you can use this sig. And for YOU WILL PAY, it was Holy's fault for being AFK and not helping me earlier today :P *blames Holythief*
And I had to make it kinda small so it wouldn't break rules.
Here's link, you guys can copy and paste this:
[image]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/Aparajith/imageedit_8_2682748638_zps4830b93e.gif[/image]

< Message edited by Abaraa -- 10/30/2013 8:40:25 >

AQ AQW  Post #: 70
10/30/2013 18:53:45   
G Man

Been looking for a more active fun(ny) guild, and I know a pretty fair amount of you guys, and I like hanging with some of you (Some as in, I have not really met any others.)
So; I am curious, can I join up?

Of the people that probably know me the most:
Holy you know me. Chik knows me. Bunker knows me. Alpha knows me. Tsume knows me (Well, should know me...).
There are a few others that know me to various degrees, like Gira.
Vyo (probably) kinda knows me. (Same with Bert).

As for my 'active-ness'
I do work, but mostly days.
However, I am usually on most nights. I am usually on from 6PM(ish) to 11PM(ish) (server time) depending on when I have to work the next day, and depending when I get off of work. (Hence the italics)
On non work days, I am usually off and on from 12PM (ish) to any time really depending if I work the next day. (Hence the italics)

If you don't want me, or are full, I understand.

You should know who I am in game, but for formality's sake;

I am G Man 007 in game.
[Currently, I am doing the whole 1 man guild thing to make it so I don't get any invites from random guilds like "Legion Rules," (seriously got several invites from guilds with "legion" in the name...)]
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
10/30/2013 19:44:10   
HolyThief

You have been accepted into the guild

Please pm me when you are online and i shall do my best to get on then and add you into the guild

Or come and find me.

I am currently online on saf.
AQW  Post #: 72
11/9/2013 9:44:07   
Crisis Hoarder

Havent logged in for maybe a week. Most slots are gone. Wut.
AQW  Post #: 73
11/12/2013 20:24:02   
HolyThief

A quick update to those who may want to join and fellow guildies

We have 2 slots (technically) but only 1 will be able to be filled

Also to any guildies reading this

We are re making a guild site after having our old site go down due to inactiveness and lack of completion. IF you have any ideas please save them for later, we are having 2 tests sites made at which point you may vote on your preferred site.

Also, we are officially starting a pvp squad. For further information please pm me as the squad leader no longer has a forum account.

Thank you

AQW  Post #: 74
11/12/2013 20:32:44   
OmilliYo

ah so happy to see ebilcorp advancing as a guild :D, makes me tingle inside.

Suggestion for Image Upload:
imgur.com
Reason: less ads and show Only picture :3

The site is going to be perfection, just you wait :P

< Message edited by OmilliYo -- 11/12/2013 21:08:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: EbilCorp
Page 3 of 11«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition