Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Elemental Foothills

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Elemental Foothills
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2012 5:13:53   
Voodoo Master

Elemental Foothills

Other name: The Crossroad

Location: Elemental Foothills Region -> The Crossroad -> Travel
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: December 7th, 2012

Quests Available
Enchanted Grove (Book 3)
Fiery Heart of Mt. Shining Star
Floating Cave (Book 3)
It's A Dirty Job... (Book 3)
Tesla's Peak
Waterfall Secret Cave (Book 3)

NPCs
Cysero
Ironmog
Yonathan

Shops
Yonathan's Barber Shop

Dialogue

Near Warlic's destroyed tent

Cysero: I can explain... it was like this when I got here.

• Portal
    Cysero: I love portals. They keep telling me there's cake there though, and I think they're lying to me.

• Elementals
    Cysero: Elementals? I haven't seen many around lately....

• Scouting
    Cysero: You should go look around. Maybe ask that Yonathan up by Mt. Shining Star is he's seen anyone. He has the coolest hair!

Ironmog

Ironmog: Hey you, I need some help!

• Who are you?
    Ironmog: Name's Ironmog! I work for M.S.M.S., the Moglin Society of MagiScience! Right now, it's just me and Lime... but I'm sure more will join up!

• Nice Hat!
    Ironmog: Thanks! It's a new prototype from my friend, Lime. It's powered by SCIENCE (and lightning)!

Yonathan

Yonathan: Hello, hero! If you've mastered the powers of the plane of fire, I help you make you look even more powerful!

• Dangerous?
    Yonathan: Dangerous! Haha, hardly! I am a master of fire and flame. As a denizen of the plane of fire, I can control it. Shape it.
    Yonathan: I can even change my form to look more like you more... fragile creatures!

• The Rose?
    Yonathan: *flares slightly* Do you think I'm scared of their little "movement"?
    Yonathan: If they attempt to take me I'll give them a cut they'll never forget!
    <Character>: You... are very confident.
    Yonathan: Let's just say... I'm not just a barber.
    <Character>: Oh really?
    Yonathan: I know who you are, <Character>.
    Yonathan: You've earned the trust of those... higher than me; and they're concerned for the lesser elementals here.

• Haircut?
    Yonathan: If you've mastered the art of Pyromancy, I'll be able to style your hair for you.
    • Pyromancy?
      Yonathan: You have to own the Pyromancer Armor, otherwise you'll just be... too flammable. Cysero has it for sale in his Superstore.

• Haircut! - This will take you inside Yonathan's tent if you're a Pyromancer.

Inside Yonathan's Tent

Yonathan: Welcome! As you know, I'm Yonathan, the famous barber from the elemental plane of fire.

• Haircut - Opens Yonathan's Barber Shop

• Talk
    Yonathan: You want a new, hot style?
    Yonathan: Well, have a seat and I'll show you what I can do.

Other information
    1. Also known as Warlic's Zone in Book 1 and 2.

Thanks to AugustomutanteCP for Inside Yonathan's Tent dialogue.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/28/2018 3:42:26 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Elemental Foothills
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition