Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: CH---Static

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: CH---Static
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2012 10:13:17   
theholyfighter

^lol
----------------------------
New thought:
Make it "Ranged attacks only", which would make strength builds not-so oped, since they can only benefit from their guns.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/14/2012 2:04:53   
rayniedays56

holy goin on and stealing my ideas O_O :D

Nice to see someone else appreciate it, however, here are MY ideas to it being in the form of a passive, in which Mother1 liked the idea also! :D

quote:

Static Charge:
Remade into a passive. Passively converts a percentage of raw damage to energy on each hit given.
Levels are:
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%

To stop abuse of this skill, it is only applicable on strikes with the primary, aka: strike, cheap shot, malfunction strike, venom strike and massacre. If you are blocked, the energy is not gained. Massacre,.cheap shot, and rage strikes will NOT affect the amount of energy gained.

Example:

21-25+35 damage
56-60
Max SC gives...

5.6 (6) -6 would,

So..

6ep regen

Found here. :) http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20798973&mpage=1&key=�

Look, me being all self promoting and everything xD

Also he was talking about the Infernal Interdictor Depressed :3

< Message edited by rayniedays56 -- 12/14/2012 2:06:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/14/2012 2:28:37   
Mother1

@ raynie

It has been a while. However there is still the problem with three passives once again. Plus as you and I both know plasma armor won't be the one going either since the staff are adamant about keeping it so shadow arts would have to go if anything since otherwise they would have three passives. Also since plasma armor won't be going technician would be able to fill the blank spot that was left either.

but yeah your Idea seems way more balanced then the OP's original idea of making it work with everything like bloodlust to be honest.

Epic  Post #: 28
12/14/2012 7:07:19   
theholyfighter

@raynie
Eh not 'stealing"...you could use the word "inspired".
Btw, my newest idea is:
Static works like BloodLust, except it only gains energy through Ranged attacks.

@mother1
What about 3 passives? That's not some kind of "rule"...For example, not all classes needs a debuff, just like TLMs.
All I know is that all classes need to have; a stun, a defense skill, a resistance skill, a melee skill, an energy draining skill, and passives.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/14/2012 11:16:49   
Remorse

I agree that static needs to be changed.

Its almost basically useless for builds other then STR.

But at the same time it shouldn't make the OP looping or with STR.

Here is my idea.

Make static similar to how it was originally in terms of energy regain but instead of striking it is a Unblock-able skill that improves with tech, dex or support.
Because all NON strike based skills have a cost the cost would be a small amount of hp similar to blood shield this also makes sense cause the static would also harm yourself.

In terms of damage it should be similar to that of overload.
The hp cost would also prevent the HP looping because if it costs HP its not gonna make it easy to loop hp.

Ans improving with dex, tech or support means it wont be abused by STR spammers.
Epic  Post #: 30
12/14/2012 12:09:45   
Mother1

@theholyfighter

Remember when merc had only one passive? At the time they were UP so they were given another passive to make it of balanced. Giving Ch 3 passives would OP them. energy regain, passive resist and a Passive that helps blocking is just too much.

Oh here is something you didn't think off with you passive idea. Anyone who would have a baby yeti could make your passive idea worthless for a short period. Since the gun and aux would be CH only ranged attacks and the baby yeti disables these for 2 turns. CH would be screwed if their opponent used this bot right against them along with energy drains.
Epic  Post #: 31
12/14/2012 21:36:57   
theholyfighter

^Yep you're right about the Yeti...

@Remorse
How about Dex?
Tech improves EMP and Plasma Grenade.
Supp improves Malf and Defense Matrix
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/14/2012 23:41:09   
Remorse

@holy fighter,

I was leaning towards dex yes.

If it seems that the new static charge skill doesnt deal enough damage then perhaps the energy conversion rate could be increased.

My aim is that say someone who spams dex ( assuming it improves with dex) will get back say 20+ energy. But people who dont spam dex, have average dex may get 15-20 energy .
Epic  Post #: 33
12/14/2012 23:52:21   
Rayman
Banned

^
+1 and +5 Cuz you know his talking about infernal interdictor.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/15/2012 4:02:45   
theholyfighter

^What Infernal Interdictor?
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: CH---Static
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition