Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Character Looks & Inventory Advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> RE: =AQW= Character Looks & Inventory Advice
Page 8 of 26«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2013 2:02:05   
Swordblitzer

Member being rated :Odsey
Link to their character page: Odsey
Score:9/10
Appearance Advice:Your set is already nice, nothing needs to be changed. You can add other stuff to make it better.
Which item/s should be removed:None
Why you picked the item: Didn't Pick Any
Why you rated this as you did:It's already a great set, just not enough to make anyone 'wow'
DF AQW  Post #: 176
4/4/2013 10:32:34   
AustinPanzer

Score:9.5/10
Appearance Advice:Overall it looks great, the only thing to me that doesn't seem to match too well I guess to me is the weapon, but that is just clashing art styles. Otherwise, nice.
Which item/s should be removed:None
Why you picked the item: N/A
Why you rated this as you did: It is a nice set and look, I Just feel the weapon is a little off... I guess it is one of those things where the two art style differences bug me some is all.

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Appearance, namely a weapon and cape that are non-mem and non-ac.
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Below avatar
Look Name/Style: Thunderforge Ruler
What item(s) can't you decide between: None
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 177
4/4/2013 14:55:58   
Chikoshodo
Banned

Member being rated:AustinPanzer
Link to their character page:Under his Avatar.
Score:8/10
Appearance advice:Try getting a Hammer with Thunder animations Sorry,but I can only think about that Hammer in Treasure Chest rewards.

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?:Need an armor that suits well with Crystal Phoenix Blade non-mem and non-rare.AC's are ok.
Character Page/Screenshot Link:Under my avatar.
Look/Name style:Frost Dragonlord.
What item(s) can't you decide between?:Nothing I just need an armor for Crystal Phoenix Blade that isn't member and Rare.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 178
4/4/2013 20:48:31   
odsey

Member being rated:Undead l3g3nd456
Link to their character page:Under avy
Score:7.5
Appearance advice:Try using ascended dark caster full set. For the helm, its up to you. Either the horn or the normal ascended dark caster. For the cape maybe aura of the ascended but I would suggest you ask someone to see how it looks.

< Message edited by odsey -- 4/5/2013 3:18:23 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 179
4/5/2013 21:58:03   
Strareon

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Space Cleaning
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Strareon
Look Name/Style:N/A
What item(s) can't you decide between:My rares and hard to get items..

Score:9/10
Appearance Advice:Change ur weapon cause it doesn't fit ur armor
Which item/s should be removed:Manticore Tamer
Why you picked the item: It is not the right choice for his armor
Why you rated this as you did:Its already nice but the weapon does not fit perfectly
AQW  Post #: 180
4/6/2013 9:02:53   
  Lord Coxy

Its Coxy Time
AQW Sugg/Q&A

Member being rated : Strareon
Link to their character page: Strareon
Score: 7/10
Appearance Advice: Didn't Ask
Which item/s should be removed: Items that I think you really don't need are Vindicator Of They Cape (since you have Legacy of Nulgath Cape), Pride of the Legion, Master Ranger, Monster BladeMaster Armor and Iced Foule-Bordeau
Why you picked the item: Thought these items you really don't need (especially Vindicator Of They Cape)
Why you rated this as you did: Looks ok

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Appearance, just a rating
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Lord Coxy
Look Name/Style: Coxy and whatever the look he has on when he gets rated

Have an awesome day now
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 181
4/6/2013 12:07:55   
Vagaran

Member being rated : Lord Coxy
Link to their character page: Lord Coxy
Score: 9/10
Appearance Advice: The set looks pretty good, I would have given it a 10/10 but those big hands doesn't really go well with the rest of the set.
Which item/s should be removed: ...
Why you picked the item: ...
Why you rated this as you did: Because those hands doesn't match...

---

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Apperance rating
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Vagaran
Look Name/Style: No idea.
What item(s) can't you decide between: None.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 182
4/6/2013 19:38:38   
Hellschariot

Member being rated : Vagaran
Link to their character page: Vagaran
Appearance Advice: Try using a different helm it doesn't quite match the armor, but other then that the set looks good.
Which item/s should be removed: n/a
Why you picked the item: n/a
Why you rated this as you did: Helm looks off

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Appearance/looking for a helm to match this set.
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Hellschariot
Look Name/Style: n/a
What item(s) can't you decide between: Any helm that would look good with this set. (Doesn't have to be in my inventory)
AQW  Post #: 183
4/6/2013 22:45:02   
AustinPanzer

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Appearance/looking for a helm to match this set.
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Hellschariot
Rating: 9/10 Pretty good I think
What item(s) can't you decide between: Any helm that would look good with this set. (Doesn't have to be in my inventory) Hmm, I am not sure what helm you should try, maybe the Revontheus hood colored to match the armor, or a helm that is hair, sorry I can't be more helpful on that regard.

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Weapon and cape
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Below avatar
Look Name/Style: JVl's successor
What item(s) can't you decide between: Whatever looks good with this set, maybe even a helm if the helm to the set seems off for whatever reason.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 184
4/10/2013 12:35:29   
Chikoshodo
Banned

Member being rated:Austin Panzer
Link to his character page:Below his Avatar.
Score:9.5/10
Appearance advice:You really look like a Robotic Knight.That set is good.But I can't seem to list any weapons matching that but cape is good.

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?:Nothing just need a rating.
Character Page/Screenshot Link:Below Avatar.
Look Name/Style:Warrior of SwordHaven/Golden Onslaught.
What item(s) can't you decide between?:Nothing.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 185
4/10/2013 12:50:36   
  Lord Coxy

Its Coxy Time
AQW Sugg/Q&A

Member being rated : Undead L3g3nd456
Link to their character page: chikoshodo
Score: 10/10
Appearance Advice: Didn't Ask
Which item/s should be removed: Didn't Ask
Why you picked the item: Didn't Ask
Why you rated this as you did: I thought it match really well, especially in my opinion, its not easy to find a nice looking armor that goes well with Crystal Phoenix Blade of Nulgath

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Appearance, just a rating
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 186
4/10/2013 13:05:22   
Chikoshodo
Banned

Member being rated:Lord Coxy
Character Page/Screenshot Link: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Lord%20Coxy
Score:10/10
Appearance Advice:That set looks awesome.Even the clouds make it look ominous.
Which item/s should be removed:Didn't Ask
Why you picked the item:Didn't Ask
Why you rated as you did:Cool set and looks pure evil.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 187
4/10/2013 21:39:56   
hijinks

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Rating on look and inventory clearing
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Under Avy
Look Name/Style: None (names suggested would be nice)
What item(s) can't you decide between: N/A

Member being rated : Undead L3g3nd456
Link to their character page: Under Avy
Score: 9.9/10
Appearance Advice: Looks pretty good and it all matches. :D
Which item/s should be removed: N/A
Why you picked the item: N/A
Why you rated this as you did: See appearance advice.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
4/10/2013 21:50:05   
Night Defender

Member being rated: hijinks
Link to their character page: Under their avatar
Score: 7/10
Appearance Advice: N/A
Which item/s should be removed: Mage.
Why you picked the item: Well, everything you have seems pretty rare... so unless you want to part with them, I guess the best thing would be mage, cause you can get that any time.
Why you rated this as you did: Stuff didn't match all that well (colour wise), but besides that it was quite good.

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Rating, advice, what I should change, and I need a wep. (Preferably a sword, but anything works)
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Night
Look Name/Style: Don't have one, so if you could suggest one it'd be appreciated ^_^
What item(s) can't you decide between: N/A

Thank you :D

< Message edited by Night Defender -- 4/10/2013 22:01:54 >
DF AQW  Post #: 189
4/11/2013 23:55:38   
BuiBui29

Member being rated : Night Defender
Link to their character page: Night Defender
Score: 8/10
Appearance Advice: Having one or two colors is enough for your character, it looks pretty cool and emo :))
Which item/s should be removed: Unarmed
Why you picked the item: Change it into any weapon that suits your set for example Voidfangs of Nulgath or Behemoth Blade of Shadow
Why you rated this as you did: Same as appearance advice.

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Appearance
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Buibui29
Look Name/Style: Scene or Goth
What item(s) can't you decide between: I need to change my whole set.
Goth attire is all black like this Goth
And Scene attire is a cute girly attire with huge colorful hair like this Scene
P.S. Please no mem-only items.

< Message edited by BuiBui29 -- 4/11/2013 23:58:01 >
AQW  Post #: 190
4/12/2013 9:41:52   
Dragonaut7890

Member being rated : BuiBui29
Link to their character page: BuiBui29
Score: n/a
Appearance Advice: For non-members, I couldn't find a black dress like the one in your link, but vampire emissary might be a good choice. If you have 800 ACs and Rank 6 Vampire, you could also get gothy girl as an alternative. For a hair style, mythsong hair shop might have what you're looking for.
Which item/s should be removed: n/a
Why you picked the item: Vampire Emissary in particular suits the "gothic look".
Why you rated this as you did: n/a

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Appearance
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Laroxxe
What item(s) can't you decide between: None; Just need a rating.

Have a new look, another rating please?

< Message edited by Dragonaut7890 -- 4/13/2013 11:12:53 >
AQW  Post #: 191
4/14/2013 0:20:22   
Swordblitzer

Member being rated : Dragonaut7890
Link to their character page: Above post
Appearance Advice: Change your pet
Which item/s should be removed: The pet
Why you picked the item: Looks out of place
Why you rated this as you did: It has a nice concept, but the pet is out of place.

Character Page/Screenshot Link: Under my avvy
Look Name/Style: Dark Summoner
What item(s) can't you decide between: None; I just need a rating and what to change.
DF AQW  Post #: 192
4/14/2013 9:53:23   
Zalga

Member being rated : Swordblitzer
Appearance Advice: Change the robe's color.
Which item/s should be removed: None, but the robe should be recolored.
Why you picked the item: That blue color is too bright, try darker blue. If not, match the color with the staff's glowing eye or the runes.
Why you rated this as you did: The set looks nice, but Dark summoner shouldn't be so bright.

Character Page/Screenshot Link: Thanex
Look Name/Style: Holy Pharoah
What item(s) can't you decide between: Seriously need an epic holy weapon, hopefully a scythe. While I know about the blinding scythe, I haven't got much luck lately..... Also, the robe's color doesn't look right, so please give the matching color's codes if you can.
AQW  Post #: 193
4/14/2013 11:07:09   
Swordblitzer

Member being rated : Zalga
Appearance Advice: Change your weapon, you could get a spear in /ravinetemple if you went troll side that suits you. Change your eye color as well since it affects your shoulder pads.
Which item/s should be removed: Weapon
Why you picked the item: Does not match
Why you rated this as you did: It's great overall, a great concept, but rather lacking.

Character Page/Screenshot Link: Under avvy
Look Name/Style: Pink Mage, Colors Reversed ( It's not my main color for this set.)
What item(s) can't you decide between: None; Rating please.

DF AQW  Post #: 194
4/14/2013 11:13:39   
hijinks

Member being rated : Zalga
Score: 8/10
Appearance Advice: Look at picked item
Which item/s should be bought: Heavy Holy Blade
Why you picked the item: Gold and awesome looking, however continue trying to get that blinding scythe
Why you rated this as you did: Needed a weapon to find a good match.

What kind of Appearance/Space Clearing/Buying advice do you require?: Buying and for my alt
Character Page/Screenshot Link: Under Avy
Look Name/Style: N/A
What item(s) can't you decide between: I want the new stuff that guy with four wings sells (particularly the Astral Guardian Set) or the Warp Necro stuff or J6 Gangster items.

For my alt (a female alt), I want to grab the new J6 stuff, which one? Either J6 gangster or SteampunkJ6?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
4/14/2013 12:15:25   
  Lord Coxy

Its Coxy Time
AQW Sugg/Q&A

Member being rated : hijinks
Link to their character page: Hijinks The Warrior
Score: 2/10
Advice: For your Main, if you going to get more then one item from the Limited Time Astral Guardian Shop, then you should just get the whole shop from either buying 3 months membership package or 5,000 ACs package. As for the other two, its a hard choice since both are good looking items (while both aren't going rare and J6 Gangster is cheaper, Warp Necromancer Cape gets a bonus of not only 3 more items, but when you have the cape equip, you get a 5% bonus in any reputation). So, if you really like all Warp Necromancer items equally and want a more useful item, get the Warp Necromancer Cape. But if you only care about the other 3 Warp Necromancer items and not the cape, then buy the cape, get all 3 items, then sell the cape and only lose 100 ACs (if you sell it before 24 hours) and then get J6 Gangster.
For your Female Alt, while I think J6 Gangster is nicer then Steampunk J6, if you do choose J6 Gangster for your main, then get Steampunk J6 (since it would seem odd in my opinion to have the same items as your main, otherwise, why have an alt if you going to try get the same items as your main), if you pick Warp Necromancer Cape for your main, then get J6 Gangster
Which item/s should be removed: Didn't Ask
Why you picked the item: Thought it would be a good choice
Why you rated this as you did: Thought it was a bit to random

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 196
4/14/2013 15:09:19   
  Zyrain

Chocobo Knight of
AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

Member being rated: Lord Coxy
Link to their character page: Lord Coxy
Which item/s should be removed: If anything, perhaps a different weapon as I feel that the glow color of the Blinding ZombieSlayer Spear doesn't work best with the set, on the other hand, the extra gold on the weapon fits perfectly with the armor.
Why you rated this as you did: An amazing piece. You've managed to create a fascinating 'holy' warrior style, whilst also keeping originality and personality (thought your signature helm). The shoulders of the armor and the cape you have chosen really create a tank warrior appearance and is unique. The only reason I didn't give 10/10 is due to the weapon's glow color as mentioned above. However, I cannot think of anything which would be better than the current weapon.

Character Page/Screenshot Link: Zyrain
Look Name/Style: Soul Eater
What item(s) can't you decide between: I can't decide on a good weapon. And the helm I'm still not 100% on. Also, if anyone has any suggestions to make a set out of my current equipment I'd love to hear them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 197
4/16/2013 0:55:27   
AustinPanzer

Character Page/Screenshot Link: Zyrain
Rating: 9.5/10
Look Name/Style: Soul Eater
What item(s) can't you decide between: I can't decide on a good weapon. And the helm I'm still not 100% on. Also, if anyone has any suggestions to make a set out of my current equipment I'd love to hear them.
Advice: I suggest, since I am not sure what weapon for you to get, though your helm looks fine, maybe use the orbs of nulgath and CC them to a fitting color?

Character Page/Screenshot Link: Below Avatar
Look Name/Style: Barbarian Hero/Monster Hunter
What item(s) can't you decide between: I can't really seem to decide on a weapon, helm, or cape, hence I have temps in place. Trying to find stuff to go with the whole barbarian/monster hunter look of the armor. If whips had actual whip animations, this would of been a more armored Belmont tribute, technically Simon back in the day with his barbarian look.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 198
4/16/2013 1:12:11   
almanac01

Member being rated: Zyrain
Link to their character page: Zyrain
Score: 6/10
Which item/s should be removed: Vengeance Scythe, Skull of Casualties, Plague Strike Scythe, Black Knight drops, Venom Draconian Sword, HOPEFULLY Sinister Leech Blade of Nulgath (Rare) and Painblade (Rare). Also pretty much every CC weapon ingame.
Why you rated as you did: I like the set, but the blade is really out of place.

Character Page/Screenshot Link: HopeReign
Look Name/Style:

Elemental Dracomancer Set:
Class: Elemental Dracomancer
Armor: (Don't want)
Helm: Dracomancer Helm
Cape: -------------------------
Weapon: -----------------------

Evolved Shaman (AC or non-mem), Shaman (AC or non-mem) and Thief of Hours (AC or non-mem) I have no idea what to give.
What item(s) can't you decide between: Dotted lines and all for the above (besides class).

My Base colour is #990000 by the way.

< Message edited by almanac01 -- 4/16/2013 3:22:11 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 199
4/16/2013 16:57:56   
Crisis Hoarder

Member being rated : Melvin the redeemer
Link to their character page: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=melvin%20the%20redeemer
Score: 6/10
Appearance Advice: You should get a weapon that fits better so something more futuristic looking like Azimuth Blaser Gun.
Which item/s should be removed: Imo Enforcer should be removed and DBSK over Necro. Chunin is ac tagged so you can bank it.
Why you picked the item: It looks more old fasioned while Chrononaut is more futuresitic.
Why you rated this as you did: The weapon and armor clash and do not fit well together.

Character Page/Screenshot Link: http://i45.tinypic.com/s2yy47.png
Look Name/Style: Rainbow Warrior?
What item(s) can't you decide between:None, just rating and advice please.
AQW  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> RE: =AQW= Character Looks & Inventory Advice
Page 8 of 26«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition