Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: repairing broken weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: repairing broken weapons
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2012 13:26:02   
goldslayer1

i disagree.

the repairing system was put in place so that VARIUM weapons that were recieved from drops, could be repaired at a lower price than the actual cost of the weapon when u bought it new.

so if a gun costs 955 varium on the shop, if it drops broken, it would cost 755 to repair (example numbers)

so i dont agree that there should be a credit option. this was for varium players and IMO should stay that way.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/18/2012 16:01:07   
Mysterion.

^ Exactly.

This is a luxery feature meant for Var users to get a discount.
And since the devs already take away the gameplay advantages, the luxerys should not change.

Just like name change and boosters, this should always belong to those.
Epic  Post #: 27
12/18/2012 20:19:18   
kaiseryeux21

^ok. if dats ur point, accepted. by the way, you can always use your variums to enhance broken weapons while we non var players can use our credits on that same weapon using weapon upgrade. sounds interesting right??
DF Epic  Post #: 28
12/18/2012 20:44:52   
tgod

^ thats another luxery of getting varium - saving you time
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 29
12/18/2012 20:57:04   
The Astral Fury

As said before varuim is a short cut and a luxury you want it you pay for it, we support the game the most and keep it on it's feet.
DF AQW  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: repairing broken weapons
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition