Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Alpha Anihilation, Beta Breaker, Gamma Griever, Delta Dominance, Founder Fury

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Alpha Anihilation, Beta Breaker, Gamma Griever, Delta Dominance, Founder Fury
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/31/2012 11:48:21   
Xendran

Skill cores
They would do the same thing as Omega Onslaught but with animations geared towards their appropriate phase (and founder).

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/3/2013 5:28:16 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/31/2012 12:31:53   
Mother1

Sounds cool, but delta already has something for it's phase in the form of curse. But I have to ask thought what would these skills do exactly?
Epic  Post #: 2
12/31/2012 12:33:14   
Xendran

quote:

what would these skills do exactly?

quote:

They would do the same thing as Omega Onslaught
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
12/31/2012 13:10:36   
G4m3r

I don't think that 's necessary because for example varium Gamma players were able to buy Gamma Bot as a Gamma reward.
Post #: 4
12/31/2012 13:24:28   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I like it. I support this fully. It think it would be cool to hit someone and have a bunch of beta badges comes out of them. Lol. Likewise founder badges, alpha badges, gamma badges, and Omega badges.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/31/2012 14:04:00   
Rayman
Banned

Supported 100%
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/31/2012 14:11:37   
DeathGuard

Thinking of the chance that every player that had been in this past phases will have the opportunity to have them, I support them because equality=fairness and I like that
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/31/2012 14:12:27   
Stabilis

Would it be like a Care Bear Stare? Each phase has a different belly tat?
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
12/31/2012 15:19:44   
The Astral Fury

Unsupported. Sorry, but these are the exclusive Omega abilties, and must be purchased through the 10k pack since it's a special Omega offer, giving those past weaponds the same abilities would defeat the point of the exclusive Omega weaponds that have their own unique ability also if people already have the beta, alpha, gamma or delta weaponds then what's the point of buying the 10k pack? Sorry this is an exclusive ability that much only be geared towards those exculsive weaponds. Many people bought these weaponds and would feel ripped off becuase many of them already have some of the past weaponds that have the same abilities.

So you see why this defeats the purpose the exclusive Omega weaponds and cannot be immplemented. Yes it's a cool idea, but again it defeats the wholw purpose.

If you want to give the alpha, beta, gamma and delta items each an ability then give them each a unique individual ability not the same oneas Omega.

The dev's would never do this... why because is dosen't make sense, again Instead of your idea, give each phase item give each item an different unique ability of it's own, not all the same one.

Also delta already has a unique ability's with the curse, so we can't do that to delta. Gamma already has the stun blasters with the unique stun ability. So we could only put two different unique abilitys in the beta and alpha.

Since all items are the same in Omega, the Omega items must have the exclusive different ability that no other weapond has. So the dev's would NEVER put this in, maybe give alpha and beta a unique ability of their own, but not the same one as delta.

< Message edited by The Astral Fury -- 12/31/2012 15:25:28 >
DF AQW  Post #: 9
12/31/2012 15:25:06   
Rayman
Banned

^
They Can make different ones then, Who knows.
Also It's Weapons, Not weaponds.

Astral: His Suggesting SKILL Cores, 1 SKILL CORE For each Phase (Alpha,Beta,Gamma,Delta), They are supposed to be new Equippable skills core ( You equip it on the wep you want)
these aren't skills that will be added to the Beta/alpha weps, they are just skills cores you will be able to equip on the wep you want and you will get them if you participated on the requiered phase.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 12/31/2012 15:29:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/31/2012 15:28:13   
The Astral Fury

^People who care that much about spelling on a video game forum have their own problems to deal with. I got an 93 in Enlglish, I don't need to be harassed every time I make a typo in a chat forum, does it really bother you that much you needed to directly point that out to make someone else feel bad?

Also yes your right they can make different ones for those phases, but not the same one as the omega WEAPONS, because that's an exclusive ability for that phase.

Edit: But he didn't say that did he? He say for each item to have the same ability as the Omega WEAPONS.

< Message edited by The Astral Fury -- 12/31/2012 15:33:10 >
DF AQW  Post #: 11
12/31/2012 15:31:42   
Rayman
Banned

^
Stun guns didn't came with the gamma promo, these guns are just another promo apart.
And I just tried to correct these spelling mistakes because the 10 times you typed weapons, you did it wrong, I just tried to correct you because you spelled weapons wrong 5 times in a row and I just thought that you didn't know how to type it, So I corrected you, so in the future you don't make the same mistake 5 times in a row.
And look my post above, I edited it.

Edit:
quote:

He say for each item to have the same ability as the Omega WEAPONS

Hes suggesting Skills Cores Only, And IT Doesn't Matter IN omega you will be able to equip the skill cores you want on all the weps you want, So its just an Omega Skill Core, it's not a omega wep ability because you will be able to equip it on the wep you want, Its not a omega wep ability, its an omega phase skill core.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 12/31/2012 15:38:43 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/31/2012 15:35:12   
The Astral Fury

Ok thanks, but do you really care that much of how I miss spell a word on a forum. And the stun guns weren't part of the Promo? I thought they were. Anyway we'll yes as long as each phase items has a unique, special and different ability for each one then I support, there was some confusion in what you were saying so yes I support.

Edit: Thanks Rayman sorry I got on your case it just get's on my nerves some times, but thanks.

< Message edited by The Astral Fury -- 12/31/2012 15:37:03 >
DF AQW  Post #: 13
12/31/2012 15:59:21   
Xendran

I never said anything about HOW they be implemented.
Heck, they could be even implemented in a way where if you buy a 10k pack with the omega weapons, if you have the other badges, you get those skills available too.
This way it's still a promo, it is a nice cosmetic thing for older players, but gives no advantage.
Or, they could be available to purchase in a shop for a certain Varium or Credit cost if you have the correct badges.
It's a good way to just give a nod to older players without giving them something that makes them OP or anything.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 14
12/31/2012 17:12:03   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Who says you need to wield beta weapons to use the ability? Who says you need to use alpha weapons to wield the ability.

I think you would have access to the ability with the achievment.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
12/31/2012 19:07:09   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above it only makes sense if it is on the fitting weapons, like the beta weapons and alpha weapons, plus if you got those weapons it means that you already have those cheevos unless you are a non varium of course, but since in omega non variums will be the same as variums and we only get the omega promo for its art and special, therefore making it available for having certain cheevos would defeat the purpose of even getting a exclusive promo item.

@xendran it would be a nice idea, but if it is the same as omega onslaught but with a different name or a bit stronger, everyone would just buy that skill core package, and would not get the main weapon or anymore weapons in the future.

just what in thinking currently, i might change my thoughts...........
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
12/31/2012 21:55:32   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

People will still buy omega weapons because they are a phase weapon
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/31/2012 22:09:55   
DanniiBoiixD

Instead of basing them off achievements, base them off of time the char was created, then people like me will get it. Supported tho.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/1/2013 0:00:34   
Xendran

quote:

but if it is the same as omega onslaught but with a different name or a bit stronger, everyone would just buy that skill core package, and would not get the main weapon or anymore weapons in the future.

First of all, it wouldn't be stronger, period.
Second of all, what kind of logic is that? Because multiple items have the same one skill, people will stop buying all other items......?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 19
1/1/2013 0:10:41   
theholyfighter

It should be based on your achievements IMO. Just your achievements. Supported.
I also see you're trying to do the AA-BB-CC-DD-OO

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 1/1/2013 0:12:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
1/1/2013 2:40:06   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@Xendran remember, in omega all weapons will have the same stats, so omega weapons is only different to other weapons with its unique special and art, but most prefer the special not so much on art, so if every other phase weapon or characters that have been in that phase receives the skill core thats the same as the one on the omega weapon, who would get them? i know that i wouldn't. and especially after the nerf on varium advantage, most varium users won't get them if they get the skill core on their weapons.
whats your logic?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/1/2013 6:39:02   
Xendran

..yiu make it sound like OO will be the best ability or make others obsolete.... no.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/1/2013 6:49:23 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 22
1/1/2013 8:35:42   
Yianman

I disagree, this would take far too much time for unnecessary programming.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
1/1/2013 8:45:27   
TRizZzCENTRINO

actually is has to be a better ability than other current abilities, if the abilities of the future promos are weaker than the current ones who would get them? as i said most care about advantage not art.
and just to let you know, omega is not buffing any rare weapons, it is just making everything balanced and for rares to be used again, but giving them this ability it is buffing them.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
1/3/2013 0:48:19   
Midnightsoul

Supported.

Alpha could be like ur wep dmg+50% dmg u were hit last turn.

Beta could be like 75% dmg to hp, 30% to energy

Gamma could be like a split strike with 55% physical dmg, then comes another 55% strike with energy dmg

Delta is basically curse, otherwise..strike ur opponent and a 70% chance that all ur stats are increased by 1-10.

Omega...we'll just have to wait.

Anyways, the suggested moves are all active skills, not passive.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Alpha Anihilation, Beta Breaker, Gamma Griever, Delta Dominance, Founder Fury
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition