Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Awesome ED Drawings

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Awesome ED Drawings
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2013 3:50:52   
xxbut brainxx

ive done this before but it didnt go to well coz too many people posted and i couldnt draw all the pics but now in the holidays ill do my best.
1.some rules are i dont colour in coz it takes to long and i want get to all the other pics
2.i only draw 1 pic of your character
3.PLEASE put your character in BRIGHT colours not all black or grey coz it makes it way to hard to draw
4.ceep mean coments to your self i dont want them on the sight its annoying
5.and finally no bikes or things like that. weapons r allowed just not bikes.
ill try to post 2 drawings a week but at lest 1 a week
oh post a pic of your character out of battle not in and they will be draw from the first post before the most current post :)

< Message edited by xxbut brainxx -- 1/2/2013 3:54:48 >
Post #: 1
1/2/2013 4:07:58   
TRizZzCENTRINO

uh, this is the general discussions thread not a general art thread or a art submit thread, if you want to submit art it is best to do it here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20825231 and if you want to open a art shop, go here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=56

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 1/2/2013 4:09:36 >

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/2/2013 4:19:57   
TankMage

Please use the links above that Trizz has provided as they will take you to the correct places for Artwork / EpicDuel related art. Locking this up as it's not a discussion.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Awesome ED Drawings
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition