Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LVIII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LVIII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2013 9:00:57   
allenwalker888

IF they are chaotic, then we can finally move away from all those purple stuff yay!!!(and eyeballs too)
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/3/2013 9:01:21   
Blackshock

oh I see. If anything, its nice to finally catch a guy in a tophat though.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
1/3/2013 9:01:36   
JoelJ1998

Oversoul needs more animators so Milton can rest. Must be hard animating like 5 or 7 characters a week
DF AQW  Post #: 28
1/3/2013 9:03:35   
Lemonus

Whatever they are, I'm sure they're SG chars :/
DF AQW  Post #: 29
1/3/2013 9:04:22   
megakyle777

quote:

@Revontheus Sorry if I made you mad about asking that BTW, I just read British and Posh and thought that. Wasn't my intention. (:

@Kylestien I'm not angry I just don't like how people are arguing over this. Whether I took some inspiration from you or not, either way it turned out great :p

DF  Post #: 30
1/3/2013 9:07:46   
Matgon

@Rilami: I said it because it feels like you're on two, you definitely don't need them.

@Lemonus: Hopefully they are in the wild, would only cost us a SG each :3
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/3/2013 9:09:03   
Rilami
Shall we resolve this dissonance?

@Lemonus

I don't think it would be unfathomable if they weren't SG characters, we've had a fair share of pretty awesome non SG characters. So I don't think we should assume that they're SG characters until we know for sure. :3

@Matgon

xD Thank you! That's very kind of you to say.
Post #: 32
1/3/2013 9:10:30   
almanac01

@Joel: If he consented to it, I think this guy would be beyond excellent for the job.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
1/3/2013 9:12:42   
allenwalker888

@almanac01 Actually, he would be below the mark, firstly he's not a animator but just an artist, and may not be a good one. Judging from his *art* he just copied, move it around and change it with flash to make it*cooler*. Nulgath hate this kind of stuff so, very unlikely....
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/3/2013 9:35:54   
megakyle777

Rilami: Personaly, when it comes to the winners I don't think THEY should be SG's. Just thinking here, but if my entry won and I trained it to level 10 only to find out I have to pay SG's for my own entry I would be mad. However, Grandfather and Young are fair game for SG's, even though I WANT THAT BAD.
DF  Post #: 35
1/3/2013 9:37:56   
Joerte
Friendly! Creative!

^Maybe they might add entries straight to the winners char in master form.

DF MQ Epic  Post #: 36
1/3/2013 9:38:45   
Rilami

@megakyle777

I'm sure they have a chance of being SG characters, they are certainly worthy, but I'm just pointing out that we've had some pretty good non-SG characters in the past, so I don't think we should just automatically think that they'll be for SGs, you know?
Post #: 37
1/3/2013 9:45:44   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Personally I have nothing wrong with SGs right now. I still have over 180 SGs and I'll have them for awhile yet because I usually only spend them on captures and evolutions(which I don't get to do a lot anyways because Mastering characters takes a good deal of time).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
1/3/2013 9:47:16   
Vagaran

Rilami is right.

Not all SG char's are the best. X-Mas Fiend was a F2P character, and it pretty much seems to match with the other legendaries in-game. (Beat both a Bd who was 1 level higher than me, and a FC who was 2 levels higher than me with him).

Master Paladin is another great non-SG character. Being pretty great offensively, he can be a war machine if used right in PvP.

Other note worthy F2P char's are:

Cosoma, Poison Drake, Vampire Lord, Pyre Witch are pretty great F2P characters.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 1/3/2013 9:54:10 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 39
1/3/2013 9:53:06   
aleony

rex master is p2p
Post #: 40
1/3/2013 9:56:17   
Vagaran

@aleony

My bad, I haven't bothered getting Rex Master, so I thought he was F2P :s
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 41
1/3/2013 9:58:39   
DestruRaGe

I think that 2012/2013 chars will be SG. Also they should be strong.
Epic  Post #: 42
1/3/2013 10:00:14   
aleony

yeah :/ he costs 4 sg

vagaran dont forget jack frost also F2P. same with ruldolphues and revonthurkey

Posts merged due to double-posting. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior ~Rilami

< Message edited by Rilami -- 1/3/2013 10:06:52 >
Post #: 43
1/3/2013 10:14:44   
JoelJ1998

@aleony jack FROST is p2p jack ice and jack are f2p
DF AQW  Post #: 44
1/3/2013 10:19:44   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

IF they are chaotic, then we can finally move away from all those purple stuff yay!!!

There is no such thing as too much purple. If the entire world was nothing but various shades of purple it would still not be enough!

*goes back to baiting the poison drake with stolen cows and misbehaving forumites*
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
1/3/2013 10:24:34   
Leprechaun

Kruger update: lvl 8!

The young 2013 looks amazing :O
Post #: 46
1/3/2013 10:26:22   
Vagaran

quote:

*goes back to baiting the poison drake with stolen cows and misbehaving forumites*

That's a...creepy sacrifice for getting the Drake...

@Leprechaun

PvP?

I wanna pwn you again.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 47
1/3/2013 10:28:14   
Megadragonknight

My total loss in PvP today is 4. Sigh,i hardly lose in OS PvP. I fought against high level void reaper and Aranq's founder knight and so is void knight that is the same level as my Rev(veretan) and also Vagaran's X-fiend which is lvl 10. It is sure quite frustrating to lose sometimes and i don't know how to overcome it. I need to find a way to overcome this problem.

Edit: Opps, sorry i spelled your name wrongly, Vagaran.

< Message edited by megaknighthero -- 1/3/2013 10:29:18 >
Post #: 48
1/3/2013 10:30:37   
Rilami

@megaknighthero

My advice is just to use that frustration to better yourself as a player. Losing is inevitable, it's how you react and how you take that loss that matters the most. In all honesty, I just wouldn't take the loss to heart, PvP at the moment seems like it's more for fun than anything else, you know? There's no ranked matches yet or anything like that, so for the most part, it is for fun! Games in general are just for fun. :3 Just use the experience you've obtained to improve yourself as a player, and enjoy the game!

< Message edited by Rilami -- 1/3/2013 10:31:17 >
Post #: 49
1/3/2013 10:31:07   
Leprechaun

@Vagaran
A little later.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LVIII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition