Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Wicked Queen

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Wicked Queen
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/5/2013 3:33:45   
Voodoo Master

Wicked Queen

Level/Quest/Items required: 100% War Meter None
Release Date: January 4th, 2013

Objective: Defeat Queen Pallor and put an end to her horrible experiments!
Objective completed: You've defeated the wicked queen!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Pallor, (1) Mogkee - Boss

NPCs
Queen Pallor
Vayle

Rewards
Pallor's Frozen Blade (I-VI)
Pallor's Frozen Dagger (I-VI)
Pallor's Frozen Staff (I-VI)

Dialogue

*Pallor is watching Vayle through her magical device*

Queen Pallor: Enough. My minions dwindle. My mogkee's are being purged of their beautiful wings....
Queen Pallor: It is time for me to confront my quarry.
Queen Pallor: Let them come... I will learn the secret of Vayle's wings, of her alignment to the Darkness...
Queen Pallor: Or I will tear the very wings from her back and take them for myself!

*Meanwhile, outside the Amethyst City*

Vayle: Enough. I will not wait for more of these winged creatures to attack what I've worked so long to protect.
Vayle: Whatever this Pallor wants me for... I'll refuse her to her face.
<Character>: Do you really want to take the fight to her? That's pretty much classic trap material right there.
Vayle: I'm not going to sit and wait. I'm not going to run. I'm going to fight.
Vayle: We'll follow the fleeing mogkees and monsters back to her lair.

*Pallor is still watching Vayle*

Queen Pallor: Come then, my pretty. I'll be ready to learn the secrets of your wings, even if I have to pick them off your bones!
Queen Pallor: It is time for me to confront my quarry.
Queen Pallor: And she's finally coming to me... I will learn the secret of Vayle's wings, of her alignment to the Darkness...

*Outside Pallor's lair*

<Character>: You ready?
Vayle: Do you really need to ask, <Character>?
Vayle: Let's go.

*The hero and Vayle enter the building and find themselves face to face with Pallor and a mogkee*

<Character>: We're here, Pallor.
Vayle: What do you want with me, you wicked witch?
Queen Pallor: Oh now, dearie, there's no need for name calling.
<Character>: No need for name calling? You sewn... or fused wings onto togs... taken apart boardrakes and reanimated them...
<Character>: You kidnapped the moglins and aligned them to darkness!
Vayle: All that and more. You started a war with the Amethyst City, something I've worked hard to keep safe...
Vayle: I'll call you whatever I want. Witch.
Queen Pallor: All that matters is what I want. What I've worked for. I want your wings, dear.
Vayle: You want... my wings? You can buy magic wings from any half decent enchanter.
Queen Pallor: Your wings represent your link to the Darkness Realm, and I want that link for myself.
Queen Pallor: You are the only living human that has recieved such a gift in a countless number of years...
Queen Pallor: The only I've even found was in a tome, stolen by a cult of Necromancers. Buried in a hidden tomb on the outskirts of Brauglmurk....
Queen Pallor: I was caught in the darkness once... I will never be again.
Queen Pallor: Either share your secret... or I'll rip it out of you!
Vayle: You want my secret? My wings were "gifted" after I touched the Darkness Orb... and lived.
<Character>: The orbs have been destroyed.
<Character>: Even if they hadn't, you would have had much less... considerate competition in getting your hands anywhere near it.
Queen Pallor: NO!
Queen Pallor: I'll tear you apart, and take them for myself!

Fight Pallor and her mogkee. There's also an extreme version of the fight. Once you defeat them:

*Pallor melts*

<Character>: Whoa... she melted! Meeeeeelted!
Vayle: ...
Vayle: Yeah, I was here too.
<Character>: So now what?
Vayle: I'll help you with the rest of the moglins. Then... I'm going to spend some time studying this "tome" that she found.
Vayle: And... thank you, <Character>.
<Character>: It was you she wanted... I don't think she would have stopped without finding you....
<Character>: She's also very probably not the only one looking for you... be careful, Vayle.
Vayle: Oh, I know... and if anyone else threatens my City... I'll be prepared.

• Complete Quest
  • Loot Shop - Opens Boss Drops

• Complete this quest to obtain the Frostvayle badge.

Thanks to Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 6/25/2019 4:54:21 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Wicked Queen
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition