Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The removal of wins and losses in jug mode for the team players

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> The removal of wins and losses in jug mode for the team players
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2013 3:37:35   
Mother1

It is as the title says. We already have many players complaining about how jug mode is unfair and it is destroying their records. So with this idea every time a team of players fights a jug if they win they still get the rewards but no win. If they lose they get the losing credits but no loss. I know it isn't much to making Jug mode fair, however at the same time for those who don't stand a chance or will have a hard time winning in this mode they won't have to worry about their battle records being ruined.

Why did I also say to remove the wins? It is simple because even though they are facing a jug it isn't a two vs two match for them is it? So I think it would only be fair not to make it count as a win either. The only person's battle record being affected would be the jugs record. This way the jug can have his/her fun, and the challengers don't have to worry about their battle records being tarnished. So what are your thoughts on this one?
Epic  Post #: 1
1/6/2013 4:31:50   
Remorse

I think it should still include the win,

Because it is a Team fight not "2v2" anymore.
And it would make it unfair to those players wanting to win the Team daily, or wanting to help their faction win the team daily, Since the people who have to fight all the juggs would sacrifice time versing juggs that dont get the wins if they win.

Versing juggs is annoying enough as it is for them as it is I say let them have the win!

Yes this may mean the player get a better record because they would win more juggs with the 2v2 BUT everyone gets past the jugg versing level range evetuallly and everyone will have a chance to get in it also so it shouldn't be that much of an issue.

If it includes the wins, I support!
(Mainly because it's my idea xD )

< Message edited by Remorse -- 1/6/2013 4:35:07 >
Epic  Post #: 2
1/6/2013 6:06:46   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Not supported

We all already have a number of losses in our record because of these juggs.
And now you want the new players to go free without those losses?
That wouldnt be fair to those who already past this fase.
Everyone had to deal with it.

< Message edited by Sr. Zeph -- 1/6/2013 6:07:38 >
Epic  Post #: 3
1/6/2013 7:02:33   
Fortitudo

@Sr. Zeph

You really are opposed to improving the game for others aren't you? If you never make the game better for new players, there will be very few new players willing to play and the game will die. Just because you had to deal with something in the past doesn't mean everyone else should have to deal with it now. Rather than trying to oppose change, why not stimulate development?

What you said is like me saying that no kids should have access to the internet, because when I was the kid the internet had not been developed yet. Or for a more extreme example, just because there wasn't a treatment for diabetes when I was a kid, no one should have access to the treatment today. Seriously, get over yourself man.

< Message edited by Fortitudo -- 1/6/2013 7:03:46 >
Epic  Post #: 4
1/6/2013 7:12:07   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

^ Actually yes.

Everyone had to deal with it, so you should also.
Or they give us something in return.
This is a game, not real life.
Epic  Post #: 5
1/6/2013 7:30:46   
Fortitudo

-.-
Wow. Just wow. I don't know how you can have such a warped mind.
Epic  Post #: 6
1/6/2013 7:35:06   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

^ If you cant stand juggs, go 1vs1.
Or make a anti-jugg build.

Its not that hard to beat a jugg, you just gotta have good timing of your attacks.
Epic  Post #: 7
1/6/2013 9:02:57   
Stabilis

Well, maybe if a win against a Juggernaut counted as 5 and a loss counted as 1 that might be more comforting?
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
1/6/2013 9:18:58   
LatinLover/Martini

Supported... I feel really bad for them x.x
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/6/2013 11:26:06   
Remorse

WOW ser zeph

You would really appose a suggestion simply because it means it was unfair that you had to grow through it??

WOW!

@ depressed void.

That is also another interesting solution!

Support either.
Epic  Post #: 10
1/6/2013 11:34:15   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

I appose a suggestion that isnt necessary.
Simply because they lose they can have something that benefits them?

Sure, gimme a devastating robot that destroys everything, why? Because i lose.

this is a useless suggestion.
We all have been through this, and did we cry about it?
No, so they shoudlnt also
Epic  Post #: 11
1/6/2013 12:12:43   
Remorse

^ Hmm maybe because for new players,
That say like to 2v2 and have pride in their 2v2 record, would probably quit for this very reason. WHY? because 3/4 2v2 games past level 26 are Juggernaut matches and most of the time you partner dosnt have full gear an or quits. , this means less players, this means less potential future income, this means less, staff, this means less ON TIME UPDATES.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 1/6/2013 12:13:28 >
Epic  Post #: 12
1/6/2013 12:16:07   
Lycan.

not supported. If i was battling a juggernaut and the win or loss didn't count towards my battle record, i would anoy my partner to the core!

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/6/2013 22:55:39 >
Epic  Post #: 13
1/6/2013 12:22:19   
Hatsuka

as a Level 25, and doing 2v2, It really does driving me crazy fighting those Juggernaut, Approx 90% of my loses came form Juggernaut.

quote:

^ Hmm maybe because for new players,
That say like to 2v2 and have pride in their 2v2 record, would probably quit for this very reason. WHY? because 3/4 2v2 games past level 26 are Juggernaut matches and most of the time you partner dosnt have full gear an or quits. , this means less players, this means less potential future income, this means less, staff, this means less ON TIME UPDATES.

@Remorse : You had a great Chain Reaction.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/6/2013 12:22:20   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

@ Remorse

You say that, but youre still here arent you?
It has always been like this, and still there are so much players.
Why? because we past this fase, got over ourselves and went through.

The players now can only cry, we didnt and went through.
Thats what they are supposed to do also.
Epic  Post #: 15
1/6/2013 13:10:52   
Mother1

@ zeph

How long have you been playing the game for? I have been playing for almost a year myself and I can tell you that when I was coming up I didn't get nearly as many jugs matches put upon me as these up and coming players do. Why because when many of the older players were coming up Jug matches weren't part of faction records. They were separate and as a result factions never had their players focus on this meaning less jugs running around.

However later on the staff decided to make jug matches part of faction battles and because of this the number of jugs matches have increased a lot. I use alts and have been leveling them up and I will let you know I get some many more jugs fights thrown at my alts they ever at my main. I am not sure if you leveled up and past the jug battle range before it became part of faction battles but if you haven't then I can let you know many of us including myself didn't get nearly a many jug fights as the players do now.

I mean sure we had to fight jugs every so often, but never 3-10 times in a row. While jug matches didn't bother me when I was leveling up my main because I saw it as a challenge not everyone thinks this way.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 1/6/2013 13:11:28 >
Epic  Post #: 16
1/6/2013 13:52:16   
Remorse

@ Zeph,

Actually when my main account was leveling up, Juggernaut mode did not exist, However considering it was 2v2 that I was doing mostly past level 25 since the levle cap was 30, so I did 2v2 to make things easier.

I might not have actually reached a point to purchase varium.

So maybe I wouldn't be here.
Epic  Post #: 17
1/6/2013 14:35:37   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Can't the lose go to the 'Juggernaut mode' because eits a Juggernaut game, not in the 2v2 bit.
Epic  Post #: 18
1/6/2013 15:08:23   
Drianx

Not supported.

I don't really care about lv26s who are concerned about juggs ruining their 'records'.

I mean come on, what awesome record can a lv26 have that he does not want it 'ruined'?

Records can be improved later, when in the high levels.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/6/2013 16:31:05   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

@Mother1

I came in right after the infernal war, i bought the Infernal interdictor 2 days before it disappeared from the shops and went rare. So lets say a halfyear? (i was lvl 20 then)
So yes, i have been through what is happening now.
I didnt had a problem with it, i actually liked battling juggs rather then normal 2vs2 battles, simply because i learn alot from the juggs.

@Blaze

No, because they arent the juggs

@ Drianx
Actually when i was that lvl i saw one person (forgot the name) with a record of 92% wins in 2vs2.
That is the most awesome record i ever saw in this whole game.
Epic  Post #: 20
1/6/2013 17:11:30   
Drianx

@above

It should be Dax's alt, Stop and Stare.
She holds the record for most 2v2 wins in a day, over 500 wins (can't remember exactly how many).
Anyway, the record run was done when support mercs and founders armor were vastly overpowered.

The story is offtopic though, it has nothing to do with anything discussed here.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/6/2013 20:11:50   
Metallico

supported...
Epic  Post #: 22
1/7/2013 2:40:50   
Remorse

@ Drianx,

Saying you dont care for lower level record is completely selfish.

I take pride in my win ratio on all my accounts.

And Im happy with the fact I can get 80% win ratio on non varium alts in 2v2.

To have it completely destroyed by juggernauts is a complete spit in the face.

@ Blaze wing, The loses cant go to jugg since if they player wanted to do jugg mode later it would be unfair for them to have all the loses from lower levels.

Its best if the lose just didn't count and the wins counted as a win for team.
Epic  Post #: 23
1/7/2013 5:51:55   
Drianx

@Remorse

That is untrue.

I do not believe that experienced players get crushed by juggs.

Only newbs or people with incomplete equipment are getting crushed by juggers. And yes, I do not care about those.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 1/7/2013 5:52:39 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
1/7/2013 6:26:53   
Remorse

^ Have you tried Juggernaut from the other end as a level 26?

Im experienced and I still get crushed based on many factors.

So maybe you should start caring.

Alot of which are getting paired with those lacking equipment, That doesn't mean its fair!

Not to mention dis-connectors are at least 3 times as bad in a Juggernaut match then a normal 2v2 match.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 1/7/2013 6:29:02 >
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> The removal of wins and losses in jug mode for the team players
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition