Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread LXI - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread LXI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2013 12:26:54   
Rilami
Shall we resolve this dissonance?

quote:

Public Beta for Oversoul IS LIVE!

Nulgath: Happy Halloween Oversoul Gamers!

Today Oversoul will be open to the public for the Beta phase! It's been a long journey but we are finally here! The game still has a long way to go but we are making so much progress now. I'm proud of how far Oversoul has come and look forward to developing my game further with more features and gamplay elements! This is my passion! I have and awesome team to work with: Warlic, Rolith, Klunk, Dilligaf, Revontheus and of course Artix!

v0.5.42 Updates:

• Father Time 2012 can be found in the wild and has a Veteran and Master form. If you don't have "Time" to search for and capture him, his Master form can be purchased directly in the shop.

Coming Soon:
  • Friends List!
  • Quests Chains!
  • Dungeons hidden away on the World Map for you to find and Explore!
  • Improved Computer AI
  • Boss Fights!
  • Item Drops!
  • Random Encounters on the Map and in Dungeons!

Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site. Soon, all of our games will use this single login. Also, today is your chance to become a Founder. http://www.artix.com/

Now head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it! "Follow" me on Twitter and "Subscribe" to me on Youtube. This I command!

Also please note that the server can go offline without notice for different periods of time. This is NOT a bug.

quote:

Talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such. Posts talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking WILL be deleted, and warnings WILL be issued to those who break this rule. You have been warned before by Balu. Don't make us warn again.

Discussing unreleased content that the game devs have already posted some sort of info on is alright. ~Balu

First of all, I'm going to remind everybody posting in this thread of the =OS= Game Content and Forum Rules , which states:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

The rules for this forum are simple. They are easy to understand and they are easy to follow. As has been stated before - that even though the game is intended for a more mature audience, the forums are still PG in order to stay family-friendly.

If players want to keep focussing on spamming, purposely breaking the rules and complaining about the rules, they will face the consequences of their actions. You have been forewarned enough times to know better. The immature reactions to the rules stops now.
The choice is yours.
~M4B

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

The AE forums are a place of civility and respect, therefore you are expected to post in the same manner. A few things for you to remember.

1) If someone is posting against the rules, and you realise it, do these three things: Ignore it. Report it. Carry on. Do NOT respond to rule breakers. That is the Forum Staff's job.

2) Just because it is in-game doesn't mean it is allowed here. Know the rules of the AE forums. There are things that are not allowed given our forum rating of PG. Know it and avoid getting yourself in trouble.

3) If you insist on talking about accomplishments that others have yet to conquer, do so in a manner that is polite. Do not rub it in people's faces, do not taunt or tease, and do not throw out tidbits in the name of helping, that only frustrate others and cause them to be upset. Genuinely help, or refrain from posting.

4) Do not correct people's typos and posting mistakes in any form regarding grammar. That is a form of trolling and spam. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be left alone.

Eukara Vox
AE Forum Administration
Post #: 1
1/6/2013 12:27:34   
Vagaran

Rilami why so Ninja?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
1/6/2013 12:28:32   
DestruRaGe

Hopefully darkon dragon will be something special..
Epic  Post #: 3
1/6/2013 12:28:41   
The Mango

I have to go to church now. It will only take 1 hour so cya laterz
AQW  Post #: 4
1/6/2013 12:29:05   
BiasedBass

I heard you gus found FM awesome who found him? :o
and did the mango reach legendary yet?

Thanks Rilami :]

< Message edited by BiasedBass -- 1/6/2013 12:31:05 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/6/2013 12:30:10   
Rilami
Shall we resolve this dissonance?

@vagaran123

:3 I'm Rilami, that is all~

@BiasedBass

I believe it was Reizo who found him.

@megakyle777

Thank you kindly ^^" and congrats!

In any case, I has a busy day today, so behave yourselves and take care! o: Have fun in Oversoul~ and remember that I'm watching. ಠ_ಠ

< Message edited by Rilami -- 1/6/2013 12:33:25 >
Post #: 6
1/6/2013 12:31:39   
megakyle777

Rilami, I just want to say... you are REALLY good at that. Having been on the fourms for a while I don't think any AK can boast a 100% lock on page 30 rate. You are a awesome AK. .

Anyway, I just leveled my Lighgtning WOlf to Master Form.
DF  Post #: 7
1/6/2013 12:31:44   
so0meone

The Mango, I have a friend who goes by Mango and would be going to church right around now o.O
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
1/6/2013 12:31:52   
Andlu

Well making him master and light is a good thing aswell. Still prefer him being energy.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
1/6/2013 12:32:27   
Zeuster

@DestruRaGe i am hoping for 1 or 2 special cards, then i expect a typical shadow deck..poison mark of death..sacrifice life drain and whatnot..
DF  Post #: 10
1/6/2013 12:33:51   
Victoria3114

Level 8 Minute, man, he feels so clunky... :(
I'm lucky to get two +5 and a mighted +2...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/6/2013 12:34:34   
BiasedBass

Is father time legendary any good? If you guys got it
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/6/2013 12:34:52   
Jmagician

I hear Cosoma has been found. Can anyone post an exact location? And perhaps update that wiki if it is true. e.e
AQW  Post #: 13
1/6/2013 12:36:03   
Basicball

quote:

I would rather go with this instead of making him legendary in another element.

they most likely don't have cards for legendaries in other elements yet.

And again; a random char shouldn't be a legendary.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/6/2013 12:36:52   
dooooooooooooooooom

I found a Cosoma at the same place as FT.
Post #: 15
1/6/2013 12:36:59   
DestruRaGe

@Zeuster Yea atleast 1 special! Element anything just not light lol.
Epic  Post #: 16
1/6/2013 12:37:44   
Basicball

haha, I hope Energy and Neutral are the last elements to receive a legendary
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/6/2013 12:39:08   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@basic He is the end of a year(not just any year either since it's 2012) and Time manifested in physical form so if that's not important enough for a Legendary then I don't think we should have any right now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/6/2013 12:43:38   
Basicball

ND: we'll have another one next year, and the year after, and the year after.

the end of 2012 is no more special then the end of 2011, 2013, 621, 1000, 3521, ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/6/2013 12:45:00   
Vagaran

If anything, we should have had a Apocalyptic themed character as legendary.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 20
1/6/2013 12:45:43   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@BB This was supposedly the end year after all. Plus I still have the point of him being the physical manifestation of time itself. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/6/2013 12:47:15   
Basicball

no, he's a character for the switch to the new year, not for the Apocalypse.
If he was a special char for the 21th, I'd be ok with it, though he shouldn't look like 'time' then either.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
1/6/2013 12:48:15   
Jmagician

I have to agree with both of you to a degree. Time manifesting into a physical being is important enough but if it is going to manifest every year, than it isn't that special. And I think Vagaran's idea would have been the best way to go. More fitting for 2012
AQW  Post #: 23
1/6/2013 12:48:33   
sith lord 456

quote:

I heard you gus found FM awesome who found him? :o

can someone give its exacct location - thanks
Post #: 24
1/6/2013 12:55:39   
the warden

does father minute evolve at level 4? Its not showing the arrows for it..
Aqsewy: oh ok thank you, that makes more sense

< Message edited by the warden -- 1/6/2013 13:00:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread LXI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition