Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Things you like and Dislike in Omega

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The Things you like and Dislike in Omega
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/9/2013 1:44:21   
.El lord.

The things i like about Omega is that there are going to be new missions!And the new way of farming NPCs but the thing i dislike is that people who have varium are the same as people who don't.Rich credits ppl will have the advantage.Especially if they remove enhancements.
Share what you like and dislike when Omega comes

< Message edited by .El lord. -- 1/10/2013 0:47:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/9/2013 2:02:02   
Renegade Reaper

how about we wait until omega gets here before criticizing the devs on how they are making omega.
varium players should never have had such a massive advantage over nonvariums. that was insanely
disrespectful to players who are dedicated to this game but dont pay for varium. nv players could farm
npcs, enhance all their stuff, but then get wiped off the board by players who pay to win. and before
you say anything about me being full varium. the only reason i ever got varium in the first place was
because i was near the level cap and losing battles to players simply because they paid and i didn't.
"Rich credits ppl will have the advantage." so what?? EVERYONE will be able to farm unlimited NPCs
for credits. you will just have to PLAY rather than PAY to win. "Share what you like and dislike now!"

I dislike players like you. Players who have varium and feel like they should get 1 hit killz on
non vars, SIMPLY because you PAY to win. edit me as you like. i say what i feel.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/9/2013 2:10:02   
Drianx

I like everything that has been announced about Omega, except for the golden yeti wins-based tournament.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/9/2013 2:16:15   
Forever YOUNG

I totally argree with regenade|)
Post #: 4
1/9/2013 2:27:36   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

The Things you like and Dislike in Omega

Ill answer that, once Omega goes live :)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/9/2013 2:32:06   
Mother1

@ renagade

I fell the same way. It was no fun being a punching bag to varium players just because they were paying you weren't. Finally I will see what my true skill level is against all players instead of just other fully powered varium players.

What I don't like about omega will be the tournament and how it is being based. We all know the hardcore players or those who use quick kill build will win over everyone else. But other then that I am good.
Epic  Post #: 6
1/9/2013 3:36:46   
.El lord.

@soul prisoner
You are suppose to answer it through the DNS/Twitter/Facebook.-.-

< Message edited by .El lord. -- 1/9/2013 3:58:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/9/2013 3:53:47   
SouL Prisoner

@EL

Those are only patch notes(which may change)

Plus they haven't said much about how things are going to work, they only said what's coming... Theirs a difference.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/9/2013 4:01:56   
.El lord.

@soul
Now i just wish the features will go smoothly.=)
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/9/2013 6:39:07   
master1351

@renegade
What about botters who have a tonne of credits o_o
They aren't dedicated to the game yet...
Anyways,I am definitely gonna like all the new missions :D
Maybe variums shud have a 1 point advantage?just 1 point -.-

< Message edited by master1351 -- 1/9/2013 6:47:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/9/2013 6:58:09   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above i will rid the game of botters, plus botters get a bad record and we can recognize a botter when we see one. the old bot proof system should be implemented again but this time you only need to insert 2-3 letters and it pops up every 20 battles.

and there is no point of discussing about what you like or dislike about omega if you havne't played it yet, speculations don't prove anything, you don't know if you like or dislike something without trying it out.

what renegade said was correct, varium players should not have a game changing advantage over non varium players.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 1/9/2013 7:01:20 >

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/9/2013 7:19:50   
gangster a

ummm omega hasnt come out so how can we find things to like or dislike?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/9/2013 14:32:54   
kosmo

50% of the lvl35 botters belong 2 the same person, i no that 4 sure, its a guy that has like 10-15 of this accounts having alwaise same weps and same IP.
Epic  Post #: 13
1/10/2013 20:55:27   
kittycat

Dislikes:
-removal of enhancements. ( it was a suggestion that backfired, but it is better to take care of this problem now than never.
-reduction of power ( I know my powers will be reduced, but hey I know how it feels to be a punching bag)
AQ MQ  Post #: 14
1/10/2013 21:08:47   
EpicCoconut

So much hate to varium players and criticism about Omega before it even comes out... O_O
Though they can be OP,var players have to buy a fair amount of var to be as powerful as you described Reganade. While I do hope there will be some kind of balancing out with Omega, I believe var players should have some kind of advantage over free players.
Post #: 15
1/10/2013 22:56:04   
Giras Wolfe

quote:

ummm omega hasnt come out so how can we find things to like or dislike?

Exactly.

Save this thread for after the release, eh?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/10/2013 23:02:20   
SouL Prisoner

Things I dislike, the delay I guess ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/11/2013 2:39:44   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

Varium isn't over powered if the user is a tech mage or merc ^^
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/11/2013 2:46:32   
ashtonsdad

quote:

and before you say anything about me being full varium. the only reason i ever got varium in the first place was
because i was near the level cap and losing battles to players simply because they paid and i didn't.

I lol'd

quote:

how about we wait until omega gets here before criticizing the devs on how they are making omega.

I agreed

quote:

I like everything that has been announced about Omega, except for the golden yeti wins-based tournament.
DrainX you keep going on about this should be like AQW and be a drawing for winners, this is not AQW. This is game centered around competition and getting wins, always has been. If you do not have the time to play and win in the tourney I am sorry but please get over it and stop trying to make this like AQW. I am sure it is not going ot happen. I am sorry for the rant but I just don't understand why if some players like AQW so much better that they don't just go log in a nd play AQW, I do both and I don't want either game to be more like the other in any way. Nobody can everything in every game, well unless you are my firend el smackie frog that is. ( still think he is staff lol) Anyway, again I am sorry it is just getting a little aggravating to me is all.

< Message edited by ashtonsdad -- 1/11/2013 2:54:26 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/11/2013 2:47:29   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@justice really? they what do you say about caster techmages or support techmages? and what do you say about the max bunker max surgical strike mercenaries with high technology and 90+ energy?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The Things you like and Dislike in Omega
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition