Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.1
Page 10 of 16«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/15/2013 3:32:38   
blade98

Battle Cry :
You are a fearful warrior ,your battle cry shrinks your enemy making him either use a random skill , or make less damage for 3 turns.

*after 3 turns the game turns back to normal and your enemy turns back to his normal size
AQW Epic  Post #: 226
3/15/2013 7:18:35   
Rogue Ninja

Reincarnation (Active Armor Core)

Transfer all your remaining Health/Energy/Rage Points to your fallen comrade and revive them with the same amount you sacrificed.

Arcane's Gift (Passive Armor Core)

Decrease the cost of Energy Points that you use to your Active Skills by 1.

Magic Bullet (Passive Sidearm Core)

Increase the damage of your Sidearm by +1

Magic Missile (Passive Auxiliary Core)

Increases the damage of your Auxiliary by +1

Brain Freeze (Active Sidearm Core)

Freeze your opponent while skipping them a turn.

Flame of Abbys (Active Primary Core)

Burn your opponent by 4 damage for 3 turns.

Cake Assault (Active Auxiliary Core)

Hit your opponent with a cake to their face while they receive -6% connect on striking.

Concentration (Active Armor Core)

Buff yourself or your ally and receive 20% chance of critical hit against your opponent for 2 turns.

< Message edited by Rogue Ninja -- 3/15/2013 8:02:36 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 227
3/16/2013 23:18:45   
edwardvulture

Shields
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 228
3/21/2013 6:11:55   
nooooooooob

the core names completely not related to the skill you classifiedname

< Message edited by nooooooooob -- 3/21/2013 6:12:51 >
Post #: 229
3/22/2013 2:03:25   
aurther13th

no way imma read all of this so just wondering because i have one question, when are we expected to see any of these cores listed on the first post, if some have already been released/activated which ones?
Epic  Post #: 230
3/23/2013 12:42:45   
Warmaker04

Most of the cores which are suggested here are Deffinetally OP.
or underpowered for rogue ninja
* 1 damage * for 7000 credits, lol whats the point of that?
Concentration = Epic buff to support users mostly. since they start first.
AQW Epic  Post #: 231
3/25/2013 2:31:46   
kittycat

Neurotic Conversion
Convert a small amount of HP to deal damage 2x the amount that the player lost to the opponent.

Amplify
Brings all attacks to increase by 2%, cap at 110%, lasts for 5 rounds.

Stunning Dice
Each player has an equal chance of being stunned, including the players (and ally in 2v2)

Searing DoT
Rains a 3-turn DoT that deals (3+Lvl/5) damage per turn, if in 2v2, this will drain 25 EP.

Future Call
Within 1-3 rounds, an additional hit lands on all opponents that drains their HP by 10%. While beginning the effect, the user skips his/her turn.

Exchange
15% of the time, player switches HP amounts with opponent
85% of the time, player switches EP amounts with opponent
(if in 2v2, user may choose to switch with allies)

Recharge
5% HP return for 3 rounds, total of 15%.

< Message edited by kittycat -- 3/25/2013 2:32:17 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 232
3/30/2013 0:04:23   
Frost the Phoenix

Here are my core ideas sorry for the big post but there are a lot of ones i think would make a nice addition to epic duel. Please tell me what you think of them i would like critique on them.
key

MAS: Manual use on one ally
MAT: Manual use will affect both you and ally (2 vs 2)
ME1: Manual use on one opponents
ME2: Manual use will affect both your opponents (2 vs 2)

AS: Automatically affect only you
AT: Automatically affects both you and your ally
EA: Aura that has varying effect on opponents (see core for details)
ET: Automatically affects both opponents

BM: battle modifiers that affect the battle in some way.

Primary

Active

Focus charge (ME1) - Miss a turn to deal 210% - 250% normal strike damage the next turn.

Reckless charge (ME1) - 210% - 250% but cause 90% damage to self.

Passive

Skilled Ninja (AS) - Reduce the attack power of the primary by 10% and adds 10% to both crit chance and connect* chance of strike. (*chance not to get blocked)

Tempered Steel (AS) - Increases the attack power of you Primary by 15% but crit chance is reduced by 20%

Sidearm

Active

Focus aim (MAS) - Increase crit chance of you sidearm by 50% for 2 turns* (does not cause damage just increases crit chance)

Full auto (ME1) two turn warm-up - This core gives 40% chance to cause 200% damage, 40% chance to cause 140%, damage 10% chance to cause 50% damage and 10% to cause no damage.
Causes cool down time to be doubled for sidearm.

Passive

Heat sink (AS) - Sidearm "cool-down" phase is reduced by 50% but loses 20% of its total damage. (causes 80% total damage it would have)

Radiated bullets (ME1) - Causes 80% normal sidearm damage but has 14% chance to causes "radiation poisoning" that causes 10 points poison damage for 4 turns.

Auxiliary

Active

Double warhead (ME2) three turn warm-up - Attack will cause 100% (200% for one target) damage to both targets but cause Auxiliary to go into double cool-down.
Rage gain from this attack reduced 50%.

Delay shot (ME1) - Fires a round that will cause 150% damage to selected target the next round if target is killed then it does nothing. Player can still use there next turn.
Player gains no rage from this attack.

Passive

Calming mists (ET) - gives the Auxiliary 13% chance to reduce both opponents rage my 20%.

EMP round (EA) - does 80% total damage and reduces enemy energy equivalent to 20% total damage.

Armor cores

Active

Nightmare (ME1) - 80% damage or 140% if affected by asleep or stunned does not wake them up. (Armour core base damage equal to strike for % calculation)

Seeing Double (MAS EA) - Causes all attacks on the affected target to have 50% less chance to crit for 2 turns

Passive

Sweet dreams (EA) - 14% chance to put player to sleep for two turns will wake up if hit(like stun but with zzzz animation)

Dead weight (BM) - Reduces opponents first strike chance by 10%

vehicle ( just a idea i had to make vehicles more involved in the game)
I would give vehicles only one core slot it would be used at the start of the battle automatically.

Speed boost (BM) - increases your first strike chance by 5%.

Run-down (BM) - causes 10 points of damage to you opponent, chosen at random if there is two.(animated by you riding from one side of the screen to the other then re appearing without your bike in you starting position)
Can be avoided. (20% chance to avoid)
Epic  Post #: 233
3/31/2013 9:39:26   
xyzman

I dont know if anyone has suggested cores similar to this, but here is my idea:
Primary:
Active Deal 85% dam to your opponent, If your opponent use his/her highest lvl skill, he/she will receive a penalty of -10hp and -5ep while you get +5hp and +5ep
Gun
Active Deal 85% dam to your opponent, put your gun to a 5 turn cool down, the next gun attack will be critical (doesnt stack with rage). If you think this is OPed, how about alter this to : forcing you to use gun attack after the 5 turn cooldown, critical and not stack with rage.
Aux
Passive +3 dam to your aux, but 0% chance crit with your aux.
Armor
Active (2v2 core) Create a link between you and your ally, both you and your all get +5def, +5 res. you ally will then absorbs 20% dam dealt to you and vice versa.
Active your armor grants you +0def, +0res, but increase all your physical and energy damage depending on the def/res your armor add to you; last 5 turns.
AQW Epic  Post #: 234
4/6/2013 7:37:26   
theholyfighter

Core: HorE? (Health or Energy)
-Warmup: 4
-Converts all remaining energy to health.
AQW Epic  Post #: 235
4/7/2013 18:35:49   
Thylek Shran

I suggest to unlock the cores on the Charbinger weapons.

Core = Char´s Revenge: adds +4 dmg against the Dragonoid Brain.
DF Epic  Post #: 236
4/14/2013 1:50:02   
Scyze

Here's one I thought of weeks ago but just didn't bother.

Refresh: Remove all buffs and de-buffs of every player with a cost of 10 Energy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 237
4/14/2013 10:30:45   
Stabilis

Mechanical Shield (trigger)

•if the user of M.S. is hit by a deathblow, they will live with 1 health at the cost of sacrificing their Sidearm, Auxiliary, and Robot to form the shield

Entropy Field (active)

•the user of E.F. removes the cooldowns (not warmups) from all of their skills but those skills now have an increased energy cost once (after you use a skill with an increased energy cost, it returns to normal)

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 5/3/2013 23:52:22 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 238
4/14/2013 23:18:31   
edwardvulture

there should be more cores not based on strength
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 239
4/15/2013 19:47:41   
Smackie El Frog

quote:

This would be a core that would do damage. Possible damage to both enemies for 85% total damage kind of thing like with spread fire, but it would also ignore a certain % of defenses to make it effective against all builds.

Mainly used for 2v2 or Jugg as a last resort, but also a candidate for 1v1 if the player so chooses to.

To make it not accessable right away and throw the match, you cannot use self destruct until you are below 25% health.

The damage would be based off of focus damage. The more focus the stronger the blast.

This could certainly spice things up a bit on the battlefield, especially when lower levels get thrown in a 2v2 with max level players.

Since it is reliant on focus damage it cannot be abused and has a limit on damage.

What do you guys think?

I'm sure making it deflectable would be a good idea or blockable. So its not 100% damage, but it would be amusing to see some matches ending with no victor.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 4/17/2013 15:52:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 240
4/16/2013 0:33:01   
Drangonslayer

(Strike! or Charge!)
When striking 105-110% damage is done.

Dismantle
Remove all passives for the next 2 rounds while doing 85% damage.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 241
4/16/2013 1:40:41   
CN2025

Skill core Frost Barrage

Only available to frost destroyer and frost slayer

Passive 13% chance to cast unblockable.15% if u have any thing with icy chill like aux gun ect

Does 150% dmg but it also leaves you frosted

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 4/17/2013 15:52:49 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 242
4/17/2013 14:02:31   
Sipping Cider

Nutrition Pod

Upon activation character gains a shell with 20 + character.getLevel() health. All damage that would be dealt to character is instead dealt to the shell until the shell breaks (loses all health).
As long as the shell is not broken, character counts as being stunned but regains 10% of maximum health and energy.

Note* the health and energy gain goes to the character, not the shell.

< Message edited by Sipping Cider -- 4/17/2013 14:15:18 >
Epic  Post #: 243
4/20/2013 1:24:27   
Dual Thrusters

Active Core: primary

Life Link

Strike a target, and share each other's buffs

- very good skill for mercs
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 244
4/28/2013 21:07:01   
Mother1

Refresh

for 4 turn you gain back 8% of your overall health (Meaning after f turns 32% of your health will be returned)

Energize

The energy version of refresh. Restores 8% of overall energy for 4 turns.
Epic  Post #: 245
5/1/2013 0:49:34   
toopygoo

i like a lot of these ideas, they seem cool. im just wondering where all of these cores may actually go: some of them dont pertain to armour, or weapon. was there mention of implementation of core-carrying items such as amulets or something?

also in response to questions about rage:
rage is gained by dealing damage: 1.25% for damage done, 0.75% for damage taken, 0.5% for damage blocked (whether you deal or take it)
or something along those lines..
anyways, basically they could do every single damage point is worth DOUBLE gain, or train etc... or they could make it apply to you or a partner, so you both gain 1% even though he is not attacking.
AQW Epic  Post #: 246
5/2/2013 23:45:43   
  Exploding Penguin

Epoch of Anarchy-Passive primary core, where rage attacks of ALL players in the fight deal an extra 10% normal attack damage (If my strike is 15+35, then my rage strike will do an extra 5 damage. If I rage with plasma bolt and it normally does 70 damage, it will deal an extra 7 damage).

Epoch of Order-Passive primary core. Rage gain of all players is decreased by 10% for the entire fight. Rage and crits of all players ignore 10% less defense/resistance.

Solar Flare-Active gun core. Deals 90% gun damage and blinds the opponent for 2 turns, halving their crit chance and decreasing the opponent's chances of landing a successful hit by 15% of its original amount (If the opponent had a 90% chance of not being blocked/deflected, it would be reduced by 15%, so they would now have a 76.5% chance of not being blocked/deflected)

Bleeding Shot-Passive gun core. Whenever using your gun's active core or normal shot, you will make your opponent bleed, causing them to take an extra 1 damage over the next turn. Stacks with poison and bleeding if both people in 2v2 use it on the same person.

*insert weapon type* changer- Active core on all weapons. Attacks the opponent with 95% damage of the opposite damage type of your weapon.

Faster Blaster-Passive auxiliary core. Reduces auxiliary damage from support by 65%, but reduces cooldown of the auxiliary weapon from 3 to 2. Also reduces accuracy of the auxiliary weapon, reducing critical hit chance by 35% of the original crit chance. A reduction of 65% support-generated auxiliary damage means that if my aux damage is 16+39, then it will do 55-(16*.65) damage.

Shrapnel Shot-Active aux core. Does 90% aux damage to the target, and 50% of that to the target's ally.

< Message edited by Exploding Penguin -- 5/3/2013 23:16:40 >
Epic  Post #: 247
5/3/2013 20:43:25   
Sipping Cider

Cores

Invert Charge (active core)
Version One: Switches your primary damage type (energy to physical or physical to energy)

Version Two: Switches enemy's primary damage type

Maximize Flux (passive core)

Strikes output maximum damage range

Example: If your primary damage range is 10-14 + 35 you output 49 damage

quote:

Faster Blaster-Passive auxiliary core. Reduces total auxiliary damage by 15%, but reduces cooldown of the auxiliary weapon from 3 to 2. A reduction of 15% total auxiliary damage means that if my aux damage is 16+39, then it will do 55-(55*.15) damage.

Really cool idea, what would you think about changing the name to Rapid Fire?
Epic  Post #: 248
5/3/2013 20:55:10   
Xendran

Faster Blaster is too ridiculous for support builds.

Blaster
Multi
Heal
Blaster
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 249
5/3/2013 23:34:22   
  Exploding Penguin

@Xendran: I have updated it to now greatly modify the support-based damage boost to aux attacks, so that support builds cannot abuse it but still can find some use in it. Crit chance is also reduced by a little more than 1/3 when using faster blaster.

Some more suggestions:

Rapid Cooldown-Enables your gun to cool down faster. With this core on your sidearm, you can use your sidearm core 1 turn earlier than you normally would. Using the sidearm core will still place the sidearm's normal attack into cooldown.

Charge Shot-Sidearm and Auxiliary active weapon core. Spend a turn charging up your sidearm/aux, and it will retain this charge until you next use it. A charged shot does +40% gun damage (40% of the gun damage boost), an additional 50% from strength-based damage boost, has a reduced 6% chance of being deflected, and critical hit charge shots ignore an extra 20% defense/resistance. Charging up the weapon does not send it into cooldown.

Purify-Armor active core. Removes poison/frost, and prevents debuffs/poison/frost from being applied on you for the next 2 turns.

Blood Ceremony-Active armor core. Sacrifice 15 HP to revive an ally at 10% of their max HP. The ally will have no rage and warmups of all skills will be set back to their starting values.

Resistant Shield-Passive armor core. DoT effects including poison and frost are reduced by 30%.

Crippling Shot-Active gun/aux core. Shoots the opponent for 85%, crippling them and reducing damage output of the next attack by 10%.
Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.1
Page 10 of 16«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition