Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.0

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.0
Page 4 of 16«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/11/2013 23:40:18   
Wonderweiss77

@jackfire
quote:

Frost- This skill will take off ur enmies random move for 2 turns.

this skill core already exist and its also rare, its from the pyrofly

< Message edited by Wonderweiss77 -- 1/11/2013 23:42:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
1/11/2013 23:44:57   
kittycat

Passive:

Blood Magnification - Blood Lust to 34% Damage to Health, but receives a damage penalty of 15%. May be used when you have less than needed EP for heal and below 40% HP.
Mana Conversion - Reroute to 40% Damage to Energy, amplifies damage intake by 15%, May be used when in need for energy.
Magic Barrier - Reduces all incoming attacks for 1-2 rounds.
Damage Transfer - Reduces all player damage by 20%, collects damage to do either heal the ally/yourself or deal a powerful attack, capped at 50 HP.
Mana Shield - Reduces all mana draining attacks' effectiveness by 50%.
Leprechaun's Gift - Guarantees one of the following: 1 Block/Deflection or Crit/Stun to player/ally.
Reciprocal - Reduces additional enemy HP by (1/x)% - x is damage dealt

Active:
Retribution - Use a random skill, selected from your skills that have skill points, to respond to your opponent's move, no energy cost.
Shadow Strike - Guaranteed hit
Sudden Strike - Guaranteed no deflections with your gun
Attack from Behind - While defeated, your robot will deal 125% damage to the opponent with the least HP, ignr5oring 15% defense/resistance.
Mana Restore - Restores 15 + (Level/4) Energy.

< Message edited by kittycat -- 1/11/2013 23:45:41 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 77
1/11/2013 23:58:20   
masterspider78

These are modes, or character modes during battle, once pressed they will add effects according to the skill, the skill visuals, I'm not sure how they will work but hope they are atleast good. All skills here must only be used once and last the whole battle

Mages (Blood mage, tech made):

Caster of Punishment-turns your character into a melee wielding mage that has a 10% buff in damage, 15% buff in defense and 5% increase crit chance.
Mana Theif-turns your character into a "rogue of mana". Increases mana pool by 50% and decrease mana costs by 30%. Also reduces caster skill cooldowns by 1 turn. 10% of mana is stolen from your enemy each turn

Mercenaries:

Executioner- turns your character into a total brute. Increase all damage by 25% and health pool by 15%. 5% increase deflection chance
Trap Master- turns your character into a bomb wielding tactician. Increase dodge chance by 15%, all physical damage by 15% and every time physical damage is inflicted, 10% of that damage in added to your health. Increase all energy damage by 15% and everytime energy damage in inflicted to your opponent, 10% of that damage is added to your mana.

Hunters:

Assassin of Nightwraith-Increase dodge chance by 20% and increase health pool by 10%. Increase defenses by 20%. Everytime physical damage is inflicted to you, your crit chance increases by 3% for a max of 30%.
Assassin of Titan-Increase dodge chance by 20% and increase mana pool by 10%. Everytime energy damage is inflicted by you, you gain mana based on 30% of that damage.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/12/2013 0:44:50 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 78
1/12/2013 0:24:11   
RageSoul

Wow , those are some interesting skill cores , especially these :

quote:

- Regenerate: Regenerate a small amount of HP every turn

quote:

Haste: Reduces all cooldowns by 1

Wait , i have something here :
ACTIVE
* Lacerate - reduces HP over time every time your opponent uses attacks . Lasts for 2 turns . Does not affect Rage . DoT is 6 HP / turn .
* Sonic Barrage - reduces both opponent's Connect chance and Deflect chance by 5% but you and your partner also receive a 3% Connect chance and Deflect chance reduction . Lasts for 3 turns . Has a 6 turn cooldown ; deals Physical Damage ; damage based on 80% of your Primary damage ; Unblockable .
* Pulse Ray - an unblockable Energy attack that has a 30% chance to burn 10% of current EP . Chance % is fixed . Can be used once .
PASSIVE
* Predatory Drive - increases the effectivity of every life-steal skill by +5% , but takes 50% of Rage DEF/RES reduction as consequence .

AQW Epic  Post #: 79
1/12/2013 1:40:34   
Xendran

Pre-Update Notice: I am adding a subsection for skills that have been suggested, but do not meet my personal standards. I will include these in a subsection to make sure that everybody's suggestions have a fair chance of beeing seen by the developers, even if i personally do not like the skill.

Still working on getting this update, it includes an updated format that includes some new sections, one of which is Trigger Skills. These should get you guys thinking with some even more unique skills. Also, the higher the demand we have for trigger skills, the more likely a proper implementation of Triggering will be implemented sometime in omegas life cycle. [Do NOT expect to see trigger skills, sustained auras, fire damage or field effects in Omega 1.0]
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 80
1/12/2013 4:03:19   
comicalbikers fan

Active skill suggestion
Telepath - when inflicted you cannot choose what to do, the game randomly selects a move and a target
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
1/12/2013 4:53:35   
Xendran

=================
=Skill Cores 2.0=
=   1/12/2013   =
=================

35 New Skills
Improved Format
More Sections

=Active=

+Reverse
+Scourge
+War Cry
+Soul Split
+Black Hole
+Grace
+Self-Destruct
+Shock Infusion
+Ravage
+Brutalize
+Incinerate
+Short Circuit
+Caliber Increase
+Spybot
+Black Rain
+Efficiency
+Berserk
+Prepared
+Telepathy
+Gamma Radiation
+Dragon's Might
+Banana Split

=Passive=

+Lure
+Flak Jacket
+Immaculate
+Salvation
+Parry
+Punishment
+Faraday Cage
+Predatory Drive

=Sustained=

+Loathing
+Aftershock
+Warlord

=Trigger=

+Magma Crash
+Bear Trap

==UPDATED==
Taunt
Clash
Landmine
Burn
Berserk --> Blood for Blood

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/12/2013 5:04:59 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 82
1/12/2013 5:02:01   
Remorse

I have another skill idea.

Discombobulated-
Fire your aux for it's damage however the damage amount is unseen on your opponents screen and your opponents health and energy is given a question mark until the end of their second turn aftr the discombobulation.

Attacks on discombobulated foes deal unknown damage to them until the effects wear off.
You can however see the damage you deal and there HP and energy.
Aux is sent into cooldown.

Feel free to change it from 2 turns to 1 if you think it's to overpowered.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 1/12/2013 5:10:46 >
Epic  Post #: 83
1/12/2013 5:07:01   
Xendran

I like that skill, it would work well as skill that lasts 1 turn but can be reused.

NOTE: I'm going to start only updating the main post and posting an update-post in large skill batches from now on, it's more convenient and keeps the thread less cluttered.

Fun Fact: Here's an interesting tidbit for people that are reading this: Black Rain is actually a reference to nuclear fallout, which is why i chose that name. It seemed fitting for firing off an explosive that degrades your opponents overall wellbeing (debuffs stats).

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/12/2013 5:10:35 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 84
1/12/2013 5:50:16   
Remorse

I like the name change :)
Epic  Post #: 85
1/12/2013 8:12:30   
King FrostLich

Energizing Blow - Critical hits recover mana by 15% of the damage dealt.
Epic  Post #: 86
1/12/2013 8:32:09   
Xendran

I'd like to avoid adding power to luck elements.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 87
1/12/2013 8:47:58   
Remorse

I agree Xendran

That's why I like your ideas and why I'm glad you seem to be in control of filtering out the good from the bad.
Epic  Post #: 88
1/12/2013 8:52:36   
Stabilis

Some more active skill core ideas (my favourite):

Infrasonic Strike (active)

•activate a remote sonic sentry cannon. Effect 1 target for 2 turns or 2 targets for 1 turn. Targets affected by Sonic Disorientation are unable to use attacks but can still defend.

Cluster EMP (active)

•barrage a target with EMP charges, reducing their Energy damage by half, everyone else's Energy damage is reduced by one quarter, and prevents the target's use of Robots for 2 turns.

(you may be asking why 2 turns again? Well the shortest duration for real skills is 3 turns on Defense Matrix and Energy Shield, so less than that, or on occasion 3 is the choice for weaker effects)

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 1/12/2013 9:11:10 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 89
1/12/2013 8:59:59   
Remorse

you forgot technician,, reflex and blood should which have 4+5.

But I agree that 2 is good.

Also I think it should only stop robots otherwise it disadvantages some more then others.
Epic  Post #: 90
1/12/2013 9:03:07   
Stabilis

Whoops I meant to say shortest duration instead of longest duration, editing that part.

EDIT: That was a good suggestion about "just Robots", Remorse. I just checked for machinery in EpicDuel and I got nothing besides the Mercenary walkie-talkie and Multi-Shot. Now changing to just Robots.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 1/12/2013 9:12:02 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 91
1/12/2013 9:17:15   
Xendran

I'm going to make it disable Roadkill as well, because it requires the use of a bike.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 92
1/12/2013 10:42:28   
Midnightsoul

(Active) Banshee's Cry: Use 7% HP to do a huge strike of increased dmg. (135-175%)
(Passive) Banshee: Increase your dmg output by 10%, but your defenses are reduced by 7%.

(Active) Torture: A powerful DoT is applied on your opponent for 2 turns and he or she is unable to distinct from ally or opponent and might hit himself/herself. When the torture DoT wears off, Hatred and Insanity is applied on your opponent (Deflection and Critical Strike chance increased by 50%) for the next two turns after the DoT.
(Passive) Soul: Your dmg output is reduced by 20%, but every turn, 20% of your leftover hp so far will add to ur energy. 20% of your leftover energy will add to ur health.

Ex.
Hp: 60/80
Ep: 30/70

then...

Hp:66/80 (+10% based from ur leftover energy)
Ep: 42/70 (+10% based from leftover health)

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
1/12/2013 10:49:18   
Remorse

No Offence but those skill ideas will probably just make luck,and power ten times worse then it already is.

why do people complain about luck so much and then support skills worsening it.
Epic  Post #: 94
1/12/2013 11:25:23   
masterspider78

Active Skills:

Asteroid Field every turn, the enemy takes a certain amount of damage to his mana pool
Rough Rider increase chance to block and increases character turn timer
Redemption if however your last attack was a block, you deal 2x the damage on this skill
Bandit takes a % of life from your opponent based on your damage
Time Ticker reduces opponent character turn timer
Tactician increases dex based on how much health is left on your opponent, lower the health, the less the buff
Malice of the Devil in the next turn, your opponent takes a % of damage as he/she inflicted to you
Law of Lore increase defense and resistance based on how many turns you have taken. The more turns you have takes, the less of a buff. Last 3 turns
The Devil's Advocate increase damage by 10% and health pool by 10%, however mana pool is decreased by 15%
The King's Soldier increase damage by 10% and crit chance by 5%, however, mana and health pool decreased by 3%
Gladiator Strike an extra 50% weapon damage. Ignores 40% of defense and resistance and increases crit chance by 20%
Piston shoot an energy beam dealing 100% on weapon damage. % of energy damage added based on technology (the more tech. the more powerful it is)

Passives:

Rubber deflects 10% damage
Champions of Frost increase energy damage by 10% and increase mana pool by 20%
Mana Dealer reduces mana costs by 40%, but decrease mana pool by 20%
Deal with the Devil increase damage by 15%, but you take in 20% more damage
Angels Harmony increase health pool by 40%, but 10% of all mana costs are paid by health
Superbeast increase chance to crit by 10%
Last Man Standing lose 3% of health each turn, but adds life steal to your attacks by 10%
Necromancer's Bane curse you self, reducing all crit chances, block chances and deflect chances by 30%, but regenerate 5% of health and mana each turn
Nightwraith's Bounty increases chance to block by 15%
Force of Titan increases your chance to go first by 20%, how ever health and mana pool are reduces by 1%
Charfades Intelligence increases both your character turn timer and your opponent character turn timer by 10 seconds

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/12/2013 12:14:33 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 95
1/12/2013 11:33:00   
JackFire

Well ProFly takes it away for a whole battle that will just take it for 2 turns
Post #: 96
1/12/2013 11:33:27   
Stabilis

"The Lord's Soldier"? Please, do not press Christianity on the public of EpicDuel.

EDIT: Baelius is no one's "Lord".

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 1/12/2013 12:12:36 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 97
1/12/2013 11:50:50   
masterspider78

^
I meant the ruler of delta v, don't they call rulers lord or something, dunno I just made it up, plus I never allow my faith to enter a public game. Look, I'll change it to king if you feel like it, but I am not changing devil since it sounds cool

< Message edited by masterspider78 -- 1/12/2013 11:58:54 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 98
1/12/2013 12:13:23   
Stabilis

We do not have a King but that is more appropriate than Lord.

EDIT: The problem is/was, you tied in the "Devil" with "Lord" and that is a clear indication of Christian representation. The reason why I/we do not want/need Christian symbolism in EpicDuel is a widespread problem. 1 being, not so much as an atheist's or arreligious problem, but if you cater to 1 religion in EpicDuel, you have to be fair and cater to ALL religions in EpicDuel. The developers have no duty for tending to EpicDuel to transform it into a religious game. The worst part of all is if this did happen, EpicDuel being a PVP game, there will be sects of people having religious wars with other people. 2 being EpicDuel is a videogame! Videogames are for entertainment, not to idealize, practice, or convert religious peoples. A religious videogame is another thing, which EpicDuel is not. If you want to reach out to everyone, you must do so in an unbiased manner.

I think we need to ban religious discussion as a whole, especially in Suggestions.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 1/12/2013 13:05:02 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 99
1/12/2013 12:42:15   
masterspider78

I'm sorry but I do not get what's wrong with saying LORD, as it is what people describe a high leader, or as in land-lord. Or when people refer to a king, they say "My lord". In this case, a ruler of Delta v, but I'm don't really follow the ED storyline so I have no clue who exactly rules delta v and I don't care, not even a little. I just thought that saying Lord might be cooler than saying king so lets just leave it at that, I will not be responding to any other "LORD" statements. Now on to topic, I have more suggestions:

Switch skills are basically skills that when you press will add random effects to your character based on stipulations of the current battle, heres one suggestion:

Observer: when you activate this skill, 4 of the following effects will be added

*when your hp is below 50%, you gain a percentage of life until you reach full life again. Once full life is reached, the regeneration stops.
*when your mana is below 30%, mana costs are reduced by 60% until mana is reached below 5%
*if a buff is placed on you, your opponent's crit chances are decreased by 15%
*if a debuff is placed on you, 50% of the debuff is removed, how ever your opponent gains 10% increased damage

MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.0
Page 4 of 16«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition