Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= "Army in the Shadows!" Contest Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= "Army in the Shadows!" Contest Discussion
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2013 12:16:33   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ Pedia / OOC / L&L

I didn't really think I would win. My monster was more of a suggestion for an ElBhe quest and my item was mainly spawned because of what my character is experimenting with as a Shadow Scholar in the present day. So it was a pleasant surprise to see a mention.

I actually had a much more complicated (if that is the right word) idea in mind, but that didn't really seem feasible. Especially seeing such an item wouldn't really be useful in most scenarios, only against a certain monster.

Well, a congratulations to the winners and I am looking forward as to how those monsters will look in-game.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 176
1/28/2013 12:52:04   
zippy2010

Congratulations winners. Looking forward to how those ideas turn out.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 177
1/29/2013 10:49:47   
stratuscone

Congrats everyone!! thanks too Lord Barrius for giving us this fun contest!

didn't expect to win, let alone 2nd place, but anyway it was really fun joining my first contest in the forums!

bless everyone who joined and had fun
AQ DF  Post #: 178
1/30/2013 4:48:47   
Flamey123

Hearty congrats to all the winners ! Thanks for a great contest Lord Barrius !
And, I'm so devising a strategy to beat Shadow Colossus :D
AQ  Post #: 179
2/2/2013 2:01:49   
johnfrancismercado

men i hope i won the contest
if i wion currency:ac
Post #: 180
2/2/2013 13:08:26   
  In Media Res
 Pumpkin-Spice Latte of Order

I just handed out all the Token prizes. Congrats, winners!
AQ  Post #: 181
2/3/2013 2:55:50   
stratuscone

thanks IMR!!!
AQ DF  Post #: 182
2/5/2013 14:47:46   
8r3 c0d3

i got a prob with dates so i hope im not late but here u go the monster https://twitter.com/nottrynig2killu/status/298880195874652160/photo/1 i call it shadow spamer cuz its our fear nad it spams from our body
Post #: 183
2/6/2013 15:04:13   
Avalonmerlin

The contest ended 2 weeks ago and here is the thread. Pretty sweet drawing though.
AQ  Post #: 184
2/27/2013 0:05:25   
lipinho_150

didn't really think I would win. My monster was more of a suggestion for an ElBhe quest and my item was mainly spawned because of what my character is experimenting with as a Shadow Scholar in the present day. So it was a pleasant surprise to see a mention.

I actually had a much more complicated (if that is the right word) idea in mind, but that didn't really seem feasible. Especially seeing such an item wouldn't really be useful in most scenarios, only against a certain monster.

Well, a congratulations to the winners and I am looking forward as to how those monsters will look in-game.
AQW  Post #: 185
3/2/2013 18:39:11   
bolth6

How To Do It....?
Post #: 186
3/3/2013 20:30:14   
battlesiege15

ummm this contest is long over .__.
AQ AQW  Post #: 187
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= "Army in the Shadows!" Contest Discussion
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition