Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2013 4:09:07   
Livingtime

Not yet Misty, patience child xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 651
1/13/2013 4:11:21   
Lemonus

If HHorseman held an Artifact, would he hold and throw it instead of the pumpkinhead? x)
DF AQW  Post #: 652
1/13/2013 4:15:08   
Livingtime

Haha xD
Shut Up And Take My Artifacts!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
1/13/2013 4:47:59   
avavr

Some one plz confirm if evolving minatour to Taurus costs sg ( basically looks at basic ball :P )

MQ Epic  Post #: 654
1/13/2013 4:52:12   
Beck

@avavr
It looks like it does. In the Character Tree for Minotaur you can see the SG symbol by the Legendary's picture.
My guess is that it costs 5 SGs. They seem to like selling us good characters for around 10SGs, so take that and minus the SG cost from the shop...
But yeah lets give Basicball/Asuka 3 days and ask again.
AQW  Post #: 655
1/13/2013 5:00:36   
Lord of Pandemonium

I'm thinking it will be 6SG, I used gold to buy him, and getting from lvl 1-20 gives you like 50k anyway, so I assume most people who seriously intend to get the legendary form already had the gold to buy him

AQW  Post #: 656
1/13/2013 5:07:58   
Blackshock

I don't quite get all the hate on stone knight, anyone care to enlighten me?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 657
1/13/2013 5:09:24   
almanac01

^ Easy to get, bad cards compared to Stone Golem, Earth Wizard, Stone Assassin and Minotaur.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 658
1/13/2013 5:10:27   
Blackshock

Hmm, I see. Is it still significantly better than sword and hammer warrior though?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 659
1/13/2013 5:27:37   
Craneo

nobody even knows what the unique ability that has Taurus?
Post #: 660
1/13/2013 5:28:02   
Lemonus

@black Maybe.
Stone Knight is for def
Stone Assassin is for off

Same goes for the S/H Nomads
DF AQW  Post #: 661
1/13/2013 5:32:12   
Beck

We think Taurus is a dual Earth/Neutral Element character, since some people saw him use Ironhide. No clue about the other cards.
But remember how we all thought Father Time didn't have Retribution, because the AI never used it? There is hope for a unique card.
AQW  Post #: 662
1/13/2013 5:33:40   
megakyle777

(Equips Rex Grunt)

Right, time to farm 50000 Gold. I'm gonna hunt me some treasure chests.

From what I heasr of The Minotuar, it's both a good a bad thing how it is done:

Good: They offer both a Gold and SG posiblity for it.

Bad: If the legend Form is SG, why offer a gold form in the first place?

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/13/2013 5:41:31 >
DF  Post #: 663
1/13/2013 5:56:06   
Livingtime

I'd rather save 5 sg then spend it, especially after my last few in years in AQW. I'm just that sort of person though xP
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 664
1/13/2013 6:08:59   
SouL Prisoner

If dev's r not reducing the game difficulty, m 100% quitting :/

its crazy, if you can't win a battle, how r v suppose to level up??

And dev's release every week so many characters on that ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 665
1/13/2013 6:14:54   
Livingtime

@Soul - You have to focus, that is all, and not much too. Think like the AI. Be the AI take you're time with each move. I haven't lost a battle yet today and i've been on for 9 hours. If I can do it, you can do it

If you're at a low level don't charge right up to 5 charges per turn. 3 or 4 at the most should get the job done.

< Message edited by Livingtime -- 1/13/2013 6:16:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 666
1/13/2013 6:19:29   
megakyle777

Seriously?

IT'S. NOT. HARD.

Look, I made a joke about Rolith being ebil and stuff, but you guys NEED to keep in mind that several features that will make fights easier ARE coming:

Elemental Weaknesses will mean that while Earth Chars can hurt you bad you will doiung double damage to them. Heck, there's even a chart in game you can look up that TELLS you what will be weak to what.

Artifacts will mean you can boost several aspects of your char. You will give yourself a edge that the opponents will not have.

Card Customisation will mean that you can make decks designed to kill

Stats= you owning them.

And finally, if with all thius you till fail, there's always the randomness of the Wild Cards rto be your last chance saloon.

Yes, we are going though a hard phase guys. But it WILL be over shortly. Don't quit because it's hard because soon we will look on this day and laugh as we set fire to the ice chars and bring light to the shadows.

And if after all that you are still mad, then ask Nulgath for a difficulty slider via Twitter. Say you find the gamer too challenging. But I expect unless a lot of people say so he will not listen and will say the exact same thing I have here.
DF  Post #: 667
1/13/2013 6:26:00   
SouL Prisoner

@Livingtime

Don't you get it, it not about winning, it takes tooo much time and this is so sudden.

Earlier you easily, without even looking you could win, and now after giving ur best, you hardly manage to survive ... And on that, its just NPC, y is Players difficulty given to NPC??

On that they release so many characters, lol how r v suppose to train them with this much of difficulty???
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 668
1/13/2013 6:26:16   
Blackshock

Well I can still win fights with a level 4 father minute, I think it's easy enough as long as you play your cards right and remember to take your vitamins put up shields.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 669
1/13/2013 6:31:45   
SouL Prisoner

The characters inside the dungeon r really hard, highly OPed.

quote:

Look, I made a joke about Rolith being ebil and stuff, but you guys NEED to keep in mind that several features that will make fights easier ARE coming:

Elemental Weaknesses will mean that while Earth Chars can hurt you bad you will doiung double damage to them. Heck, there's even a chart in game you can look up that TELLS you what will be weak to what.

Artifacts will mean you can boost several aspects of your char. You will give yourself a edge that the opponents will not have.

Card Customisation will mean that you can make decks designed to kill

Stats= you owning them.

Increase the difficulty once these features come, y now??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 670
1/13/2013 6:32:01   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Okay. I'm going to be a little straight forward today because all I see is whine whine whine, Q.Q Q.Q Q.Q

The game was meant to be a little challenging. Of course its going to be harder than it is. If you really are planning to leave because suddenly, the AI are smart enough now to the point where matches are actually very exciting at times, then by all means, pack your stuff and go.

It's not hard. It's not difficult if you use your brain.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 671
1/13/2013 6:34:35   
Lemonus

Notice, the plaque that says:

AE Game Community
Recommended
----13+----

Possibly meaning you should have some amount of toleration, sportsmanship and smart moves.
quote:

It's not hard. It's not difficult if you use your brain.

Even an 8 year old would win with that in mind.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 1/13/2013 6:37:50 >
DF AQW  Post #: 672
1/13/2013 6:39:11   
megakyle777

Guys, let's keep this respectfull rather then turning into anger.
DF  Post #: 673
1/13/2013 6:40:49   
allenwalker888

Those AIs in warlic are way easier than those at the testing server.... At least that is what I think..
AQW Epic  Post #: 674
1/13/2013 6:41:51   
Livingtime

Yes Allen! I think I mentioned that a few hours ago
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition